Trump tells Republicans not to vote because elections are a fraud

Your projection is not productive. It does not work.
Well the truth, the data backs me up so I don't care what the hell you say. Your opinion is your opinion, you're entitled to it, however wrong it may be.

And Trump is right. He just said what we Trump supporters have said for a while.
The system is so crooked that it is not worth showing up to vote, because Democrats are going to steal the elections. Let s not vote, guys. Let's listen to Trump.

Are you sure that's what Trump meant? Mere mortals such as yourself should not be interpreting Dear Leader's edicts without concrete clarification of what Supreme Leader For Life Trump meant.

You might want to rethink your position for your own safety.

Well the truth, the data backs me up so I don't care what the hell you say. Your opinion is your opinion, you're entitled to it, however wrong it may be.
So you have data that tells you how your projections are doing? Lei's see it.

And Trump is right. He just said what we Trump supporters have said for a while.
The system is so crooked that it is not worth showing up to vote, because Democrats are going to steal the elections. Let s not vote, guys. Let's listen to Trump.

Dumbest thing I ever heard

845-379-1018

You're even crazier than other Trump lovers in this board. None of them denied Trump issued this statement.
OK, that's great. I'm just looking for an actual quote or statement from a Trump owned and operated media outlet. I'm not going to believe it just because a left winger posted an image on his Twitter feed. I'm just saying before I believe it, I want to see it from his own website or an official Trump affiliate/pac or a video of that coming out of his mouth.

Forum List

Back