Trump Team photoshop Biden praying

Democrats hate memes. It mostly takes intelligence and truth to make a joke funny and Democrats got neither. Just propaganda.

President Trump is taking the gloves off, and going after Sleepy Joe, Beijing Biden.

By trying to mock him praying and saying he is alone in a crowded house....

These guys aren't even taking there own photos, Jr.'s girlfriend must have spent the budget already.
Aren’t you the same assholes that said thoughts and prayers are worthless and you don’t care about people if you do that?

Yeah, same people.

No we were the the guys that said thoughts and prayers are worthless if your actions do nothing to help...

Nice try but your guys were the ones that defended the rights of kiddie killers to be armed...
Oh right, that whole fuck your thoughts and prayers thing if you won’t give up the 2A and due process you want children to die. And are probably racist too yeah?

Your entire schtick is pathetic.

Nope... I never said I am against thoughts and prayers but I find it hypocritical from people who don't want to even record the gun violence in America.
Unrestricted access to guns results in kids being killed. The people who talk about thoughts and prayers only don't want simple universal background check... By omission you are arming ex-felons and mentally disturbed people.

It is not a case of wanting children to die, you just don't care enough about there death.

But what can we expect, during COVID GOP politician went for letting seniors die.

President Trump is taking the gloves off, and going after Sleepy Joe, Beijing Biden.

By trying to mock him praying and saying he is alone in a crowded house....

These guys aren't even taking there own photos, Jr.'s girlfriend must have spent the budget already.
Aren’t you the same assholes that said thoughts and prayers are worthless and you don’t care about people if you do that?

Yeah, same people.

No we were the the guys that said thoughts and prayers are worthless if your actions do nothing to help...

Nice try but your guys were the ones that defended the rights of kiddie killers to be armed...
Oh right, that whole fuck your thoughts and prayers thing if you won’t give up the 2A and due process you want children to die. And are probably racist too yeah?

Your entire schtick is pathetic.

Nope... I never said I am against thoughts and prayers but I find it hypocritical from people who don't want to even record the gun violence in America.
Unrestricted access to guns results in kids being killed. The people who talk about thoughts and prayers only don't want simple universal background check... By omission you are arming ex-felons and mentally disturbed people.

It is not a case of wanting children to die, you just don't care enough about there death.

But what can we expect, during COVID GOP politician went for letting seniors die.
We have the records.

We have background checks. It’s illegal for felons to have guns.

Democrats love dead kids, especially before their birth. It’s a psychosis with you freaks and your worship of death factories.

The governors of NY and Minnesota are democrats, the two states with the highest retirement home deaths and the laws pushing sick people there to help those deaths along.

You’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back