Trump targeting Nancy Antoinette

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
I don't know that anyone has gone after a speaker.
that is the mot powerful ad iv'e seen yet that accurately describes the real mind set of liberal elites ! is that a campaign ad created by Trumps team ?if so i hope they run it 10 thousand times between now and Nov !

DOTR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Facebook and google are censoring the most effective parody I’ve seen yet.

DOTR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Pelosi’s stunt kind of reminds me of Pocahontas Warrens “I think I will have me a beer now oh here is my husband in my house now this beer is good ahhhh”

They really aren’t human.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
Typical out of context ad by a typical lying nutbag republican. I remember when the right had integrity. Those days are long gone.
It looks like BULLDOG has been TRIGGERED! Hilarious!

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Reaction score
Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
Remember Newt?

The left melted down when he exposed the corruption of Ft Worthless Jim Right and leader Coelho.

But after Newt balanced the budget and forced BJ Clinton to sign it, they foamed at the mouth.

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's why we hired Mr. Trump.
The Electoral College did that, not the people of America. Besides, the labourer realistically realises he is not worthy of his hire so he returns it.

Last edited:

Cellblock2429

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
that is the mot powerful ad iv'e seen yet that accurately describes the real mind set of liberal elites ! is that a campaign ad created by Trumps team ?if so i hope they run it 10 thousand times between now and Nov !
/----/ And Nancy Piglosi has two Subzeros.
As an 800 pound monument to food preservation, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door is priced at $16,950. With over 30 cubic feet of storage, the refrigerator has the capability of holding a variety of foods and keep them fresh at the same time. Thanks to the dual refrigeration feature with three evaporators and two compressors, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door provides the right environment for frozen and fresh foods. In addition, it prevents the transfer of odor between

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
As an 800 pound monument to food preservation, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door is priced at $16,950. With over 30 cubic feet of storage, the refrigerator has the capability of holding a variety of foods and keep them fresh at the same time. Thanks to the dual refrigeration feature with three evaporators and two compressors, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door provides the right environment for frozen and fresh foods. In addition, it prevents the transfer of odor between
OMG. You're whining because she has a nice refrigerator. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Has anybody checked to see what kind of refrigerator Jared has?

Cellblock2429

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
OMG. You're whining because she has a nice refrigerator. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Has anybody checked to see what kind of refrigerator Jared has?
/——/ Typical leftist disconnect. So far out of touch, they can’t see how bad they look.

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List