Trump targeting Nancy Antoinette

Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
I don't know that anyone has gone after a speaker.

that is the mot powerful ad iv'e seen yet that accurately describes the real mind set of liberal elites ! is that a campaign ad created by Trumps team ?if so i hope they run it 10 thousand times between now and Nov !

/----/ And Nancy Piglosi has two Subzeros.
As an 800 pound monument to food preservation, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door is priced at $16,950. With over 30 cubic feet of storage, the refrigerator has the capability of holding a variety of foods and keep them fresh at the same time. Thanks to the dual refrigeration feature with three evaporators and two compressors, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door provides the right environment for frozen and fresh foods. In addition, it prevents the transfer of odor between

OMG. You're whining because she has a nice refrigerator. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Has anybody checked to see what kind of refrigerator Jared has?

Jared in't showing off the high priced ice cream in a 10 thousand dollar fridge while Americans are suffering !

donald-trump-raises-hillary-clinton-trolling-gif-animation.gif

That’s going to leave a mark.

President Trump needs to relocate his office under the Brooklyn Bridge.

Probably the greatest Internet TROLL that has ever lived.

Do they give Nobel Internet Troll Awards ??

Yep! Have you noticed that Nazi Pelousy can barely keep her eyes open anymore? She looks and talks like she has ONE and a HALF FEET in the grave......

That’s going to leave a mark.

President Trump needs to relocate his office under the Brooklyn Bridge.

Probably the greatest Internet TROLL that has ever lived.

Do they give Nobel Internet Troll Awards ??

Lol that's a brutal one
Oh it's the economy alright ....normies,middle classes and Jenny and johnny paycheck that's all that's gonna be on thier minds

Yes, we have a childish 12-year old internet troll in the White House.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Too bad he’s not mature and showing off his $30K refrigerator packed with $12/pint ice cream to show he’s suffering like the little people.
Clumsy deflection noted.

He's the President of the United States of America. And you admit he's a freaking internet troll.

I'm sure he behaves at your level, but that doesn't make it right.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Too bad he’s not mature and showing off his $30K refrigerator packed with $12/pint ice cream to show he’s suffering like the little people.
Clumsy deflection noted.

He's the President of the United States of America. And you admit he's a freaking internet troll.

Pelosi is Speaker of the House and in line to be the President.
Trump punching you Leftards back twice as hard every time, you’d think you’d learn.

Facebook and google are censoring the most effective parody I’ve seen yet.

I have to think that FB and Google don't really understand Americans very well, if they think censoring something will do anything other than guarantee that people will make a point of watching it to find out what all the fuss is about.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.

maxresdefault.jpg
:heehee:
Dumbass, what year, shitforbrains?

oh please - - - he's touted his 'billions' since taking office.

here: 20 secs in - he couldn't help himself.

so save it.

Pelosi’s stunt kind of reminds me of Pocahontas Warrens “I think I will have me a beer now oh here is my husband in my house now this beer is good ahhhh”

They really aren’t human.

I at least believe that Nancy really does eat chocolate ice cream. I never believed that Warren actually drank beer.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Clumsy deflection noted.

You really suck at pretending to be in the middle.

Forum List

Back