Trump targeting Nancy Antoinette

That's why we hired Mr. Trump.
The Electoral College did that, not the people of America. Besides, the labourer realistically realises he is not worthy of his hire so he returns it.

And the EC just made that up out of thin air, did they? Didn't take their lead from the votes cast by the people of their states at all?

Or is it just that you 1) don't understand how Presidential elections work, or 2) resent the hell out of how the EC prevents leftists from controlling elections, or 3) both?

Yes, we have a childish 12-year old internet troll in the White House.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Too bad he’s not mature and showing off his $30K refrigerator packed with $12/pint ice cream to show he’s suffering like the little people.

maxresdefault.jpg
:heehee:
Dumbass, what year, shitforbrains?

oh please - - - he's touted his 'billions' since taking office.

here: 20 secs in - he couldn't help himself.

so save it.

During a national crisis while a million Americans a day are losing their jobs?
Dumbass. Pulling past events into the present day shows you have zero morals.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Too bad he’s not mature and showing off his $30K refrigerator packed with $12/pint ice cream to show he’s suffering like the little people.
Clumsy deflection noted.

He's the President of the United States of America. And you admit he's a freaking internet troll.

I'm sure he behaves at your level, but that doesn't make it right.
Pelosi is Speaker of the House and in line to be the President.
Trump punching you Leftards back twice as hard every time, you’d think you’d learn.

Dimms are like the boxer Chuck Wepner, 'The Bayonne Bleeder'. :meow:

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.

maxresdefault.jpg
:heehee:
Dumbass, what year, shitforbrains?

oh please - - - he's touted his 'billions' since taking office.

here: 20 secs in - he couldn't help himself.

so save it.

During a national crisis while a million Americans a day are losing their jobs?
Dumbass. Pulling past events into the present day shows you have zero morals.

oh please.... this fucking national crisis was caused by his ignorance & incompetency. & btw - one he didn't declare until march & when he finally did - he could have & should have invoked the DPA; but did he?

lol.... nope.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Clumsy deflection noted.

He's the President of the United States of America. And you admit he's a freaking internet troll.

Trump punching you Leftards back twice as hard every time, you’d think you’d learn.
I know. He behaves like a child, like I said.

As much as you want to deflect, that has nothing to do with Pelosi.

Sheep.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Clumsy deflection noted.

You really suck at pretending to be in the middle.
I've never pretended to be in the middle. The second line of my sig:

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

I guess I'm glad you guys think you have to lie about my positions. But it does get old. Get over me.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Clumsy deflection noted.

You really suck at pretending to be in the middle.

Cuz he never was, and is.
He sells snake oil to suckers!

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it......

That’s going to leave a mark.

President Trump needs to relocate his office under the Brooklyn Bridge.

Probably the greatest Internet TROLL that has ever lived.

Do they give Nobel Internet Troll Awards ??

N29hCg5z.jpeg

Its 10pm
do you know where you president is

Hardest workin man in D.C.
EWGSYN9X0AExi-O.jpeg

Somedays id imagine That is one thankless job ...

Go trump
go merica

Clumsy deflection noted.

You're just triggered because he's better at it than the trolls im the MSM/Democrat Party alliance.

Keep throwing your tantrum. Its fun to point at you and laugh.

Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
I don't know that anyone has gone after a speaker.

that is the mot powerful ad iv'e seen yet that accurately describes the real mind set of liberal elites ! is that a campaign ad created by Trumps team ?if so i hope they run it 10 thousand times between now and Nov !

/----/ And Nancy Piglosi has two Subzeros.
As an 800 pound monument to food preservation, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door is priced at $16,950. With over 30 cubic feet of storage, the refrigerator has the capability of holding a variety of foods and keep them fresh at the same time. Thanks to the dual refrigeration feature with three evaporators and two compressors, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door provides the right environment for frozen and fresh foods. In addition, it prevents the transfer of odor between

OMG. You're whining because she has a nice refrigerator. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Has anybody checked to see what kind of refrigerator Jared has?

Jared in't showing off the high priced ice cream in a 10 thousand dollar fridge while Americans are suffering !

Hell, she probably has one of those highfalutin indoor toilets, and electric lights too. I'm sure that upsets you too.

Great.

Oh, sorry, he's not 12.
Clumsy deflection noted.

I know. He behaves like a child, like I said.

As much as you want to deflect, that has nothing to do with Pelosi.

Sheep.
Too bad he’s not an adult like your hero and tear up Presidential State of the Union Speeches as the President speaks.

Clumsy deflection noted.

You're just triggered because he's better at it than the trolls im the MSM/Democrat Party alliance.

And another one admits what Trump is.

They're proud of it. Like kids in the playground egging on a friend.

Incredible to watch.

Clumsy deflection noted.

Incredible to watch.
And watching the spittle fly from you Leftards as a result is an E coupon.

Clumsy deflection noted.

Incredible to watch.
And watching the spittle fly from you Leftards as a result is an E coupon.
Yes, I know.

Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
I don't know that anyone has gone after a speaker.

that is the mot powerful ad iv'e seen yet that accurately describes the real mind set of liberal elites ! is that a campaign ad created by Trumps team ?if so i hope they run it 10 thousand times between now and Nov !

/----/ And Nancy Piglosi has two Subzeros.
As an 800 pound monument to food preservation, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door is priced at $16,950. With over 30 cubic feet of storage, the refrigerator has the capability of holding a variety of foods and keep them fresh at the same time. Thanks to the dual refrigeration feature with three evaporators and two compressors, the Sub Zero Pro 48 With Glass Door provides the right environment for frozen and fresh foods. In addition, it prevents the transfer of odor between

OMG. You're whining because she has a nice refrigerator. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Has anybody checked to see what kind of refrigerator Jared has?

/——/ Typical leftist disconnect. So far out of touch, they can’t see how bad they look.

Like I said....totally unselfaware.

Forum List

Back