Trump targeting Nancy Antoinette

Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.
I don't know that anyone has gone after a speaker.

that is the mot powerful ad iv'e seen yet that accurately describes the real mind set of liberal elites ! is that a campaign ad created by Trumps team ?if so i hope they run it 10 thousand times between now and Nov !

it says it is paid for by trump presidential campaign at the end.

That's why we hired Mr. Trump.
The Electoral College did that, not the people of America. Besides, the labourer realistically realises he is not worthy of his hire so he returns it.
yep, based on....wait for it......people's vote!! ding ding ding. nice job you know people actually voted and the figures showed the electoral count was won by trump thanks to the people voting in their states. 32 of them I believe.

Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.

Typical out of context ad by a typical lying nutbag republican. I remember when the right had integrity. Those days are long gone.

Out of context????? LOL That wasn't Nancy at her "Let them eat cake" Freezer with $12/pint ice cream?????

Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.

Typical out of context ad by a typical lying nutbag republican. I remember when the right had integrity. Those days are long gone.

Out of context????? LOL That wasn't Nancy at her "Let them eat cake" Freezer with $12/pint ice cream?????

while americans can't get a pound of hamburger or can of soup., in fact the can of soup is less likely, and she laughs.

hospitals in Chicago or furloughing and cutting pay to their staffs. Can you say What? I thought they were getting pounded!!!!! how is it that they must furlough and cut pay? no ice cream for you. please leftists, let's hear you.

Ouch. This has to hurt.

Let them eat ice cream.

while americans can't get a pound of hamburger or can of soup., in fact the can of soup is less likely, and she laughs.

She's America's Maduro

OMG. You're whining because she has a nice refrigerator. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Has anybody checked to see what kind of refrigerator Jared has?
Barron had an entire FLOOR in their NY place as his own personal playground.
I bet he had a nice fridge too.
LOL.

You RWI's are a truly 'special' group.

OMG. You're whining because she has a nice refrigerator. That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Has anybody checked to see what kind of refrigerator Jared has?
LOL.

he wasn't rubbing it in americans face if he did. see you have no idea what the word perspective means at all. you are one of the top most ignorant.

LOL.

I think you're forgetting that we're not leftists; ergo, the point of our posts is not "Rich people are EEEEEEVIL!!!"

The point here, which sailed right over your pointy little head, is that Pelosi is happily destroying the lives of ordinary people to achieve her political goals, while proudly showing how she's "suffering through lockdown" with fancy ice cream. Unless you can show us how Trump is demanding that we keep the economy shut down indefinitely with no awareness of how much it's harming every day people, how rich he is or isn't is irrelevant to the discussion.

Let me know if that still hasn't explained what you're attempting - very badly - to discuss, and I'll break out the crayons and draw you a picture so that you can stop wasting everyone's time trying to make "points" that have nothing to do with the topic.

LOL.

he wasn't rubbing it in americans face if he did. see you have no idea what the word perspective means at all. you are one of the top most ignorant.

You'll whine about anything, won't you?

LOL.

I think you're forgetting that we're not leftists; ergo, the point of our posts is not "Rich people are EEEEEEVIL!!!"

The point here, which sailed right over your pointy little head, is that Pelosi is happily destroying the lives of ordinary people to achieve her political goals, while proudly showing how she's "suffering through lockdown" with fancy ice cream. Unless you can show us how Trump is demanding that we keep the economy shut down indefinitely with no awareness of how much it's harming every day people, how rich he is or isn't is irrelevant to the discussion.

Let me know if that still hasn't explained what you're attempting - very badly - to discuss, and I'll break out the crayons and draw you a picture so that you can stop wasting everyone's time trying to make "points" that have nothing to do with the topic.

OMG I have ice cream in my freezer. Does that make me the oppressor?

Forum List

Back