Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

He wasn't convicted, he paid and never refused to pay his back taxes.
Thousands of Americans have done the same.
Not that big a deal, to some, yet some people defend the ones who defy or refuse to pay.

That wasn't even the worse of his qualifications. He was put in place to make sure the upper echelon thrived and thrive they did.

Remember, he was the one who argued that prosecuting the bankers that broke our laws would be bad for Wall Street.

That wasn't even the worse of his qualifications.
His qualifications were a career in banking and had experience managing the financial crisis' in 5 different foreign countries.
He was put in place to make sure the upper echelon thrived and thrive they did.
That was Henry Paulson.
He was the one who backed Bush's regime's plan of lower/subprime mortgages and interest rates.
Remember, he was the one who argued that prosecuting the bankers that broke our laws would be bad for Wall Street.
No, I don't.
Do you have a link?
I googled it and couldn't find anything like that, in fact...........just the opposite.

His qualifications were a career in banking and had experience managing the financial crisis' in 5 different foreign countries.

That was Henry Paulson.
He was the one who backed Bush's regime's plan of lower/subprime mortgages and interest rates.

No, I don't.
Do you have a link?
I googled it and couldn't find anything like that, in fact...........just the opposite.

How many bankers were prosecuted under Obama?

The Untouchables: How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions | Glenn Greenwald

PBS' Frontline program on Tuesday night broadcast a new one-hour report on one of the greatest and most shameful failings of the Obama administration: the lack of even a single arrest or prosecution of any senior Wall Street banker for the systemic fraud that precipitated the 2008 financial crisis: a crisis from which millions of people around the world are still suffering. What this program particularly demonstrated was that the Obama justice department, in particular the Chief of its Criminal Division, Lanny Breuer, never even tried to hold the high-level criminals accountable.

What Obama justice officials did instead is exactly what they did in the face of high-level Bush era crimes of torture and warrantless eavesdropping: namely, acted to protect the most powerful factions in the society in the face of overwhelming evidence of serious criminality. Indeed, financial elites were not only vested with immunity for their fraud, but thrived as a result of it, even as ordinary Americans continue to suffer the effects of that crisis.

— Tim Geithner, emblem of financial capture, went to then-New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo in October 2008 and told him, in so many words, to lay off:

According to three people briefed at the time about the meeting, Mr. Geithner expressed concern about the fragility of the financial system.

His worry, according to these people, sprang from a desire to calm markets, a goal that could be complicated by a hard-charging attorney general.

Why the left didn't protest this and demand charges is something I will never understand.

Last edited:
How many bankers were prosecuted under Obama?

The Untouchables: How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions | Glenn Greenwald

PBS' Frontline program on Tuesday night broadcast a new one-hour report on one of the greatest and most shameful failings of the Obama administration: the lack of even a single arrest or prosecution of any senior Wall Street banker for the systemic fraud that precipitated the 2008 financial crisis: a crisis from which millions of people around the world are still suffering. What this program particularly demonstrated was that the Obama justice department, in particular the Chief of its Criminal Division, Lanny Breuer, never even tried to hold the high-level criminals accountable.

What Obama justice officials did instead is exactly what they did in the face of high-level Bush era crimes of torture and warrantless eavesdropping: namely, acted to protect the most powerful factions in the society in the face of overwhelming evidence of serious criminality. Indeed, financial elites were not only vested with immunity for their fraud, but thrived as a result of it, even as ordinary Americans continue to suffer the effects of that crisis.

— Tim Geithner, emblem of financial capture, went to then-New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo in October 2008 and told him, in so many words, to lay off:

According to three people briefed at the time about the meeting, Mr. Geithner expressed concern about the fragility of the financial system.

His worry, according to these people, sprang from a desire to calm markets, a goal that could be complicated by a hard-charging attorney general.

Why the left didn't protest this and demand charges is something I will never understand.
The NYT article that this article was based on, was informative.
Can't argue with that.

They didn't want to "upset the markets" by prosecuting is BS.
There were other complicit culprits, too.
The SEC, AG and the Federal Reserve.
The markets were already "upset".........by their own doing.

No, you stupid piece of shit. It’s the truth. Of course, you’d have to actually read the transcript to know that, and obviously, you didn’t. You libtards are even more retarded than other retards.
Wrong, liar, as anyone can check for themselves. You literally made up that lie in a reflexive cult tic to shield the orange lard and master.

He was asked many yes/no questions. You embarrass yourself.

And your lies remain lies, as anyone can check for themselves.
Again, you lie.

You do realize (one would hope) that all I need to do to prove that you’re a liar is provide you with any quote of any question (or questions) asked of President Trump during that proceeding that didn’t call for a yes or no answer?

Better yet, I even provided the link to the transcript that did get released.

You’re such an asshole, I almost feel bad for you, Fart.

Almost.

With that in mind, you piece of shot, would you care to modify your asshole claim or shall I just continue to bait you for a bit longer? Your call. :abgg2q.jpg:

Even before our dishonest, libtarded, little brainless and cowardly buddy, Farty, finds his balls (that could take forever), imma gonna offer a tidbit.

Are the assets of the Trump organization currently held in irrevocable trust?
Donald Trump (15:47):

Same answer.
Kevin Wallace (15:49):

Is that revocable trust the Donald J. Trump revocable trust dated April 7th, 2014?
I already provided the link. But I’ll be happy to provide it again. Just for Farty. 😎

Out of curiosity, I wonder why the Assistant AG asked Trump about the allegedly IRREVOCABLE trust in that initial question but then asked about “thatREVOCABLE trust” in the next question?

Meh. Maybe it doesn’t matter.

Let’s save the incredibly inept, stupid and dishonest Farty a little effort.

I’m gonna give him a free taste of an inept prosecutor’s non-leading question from the deposition:

“Why did you form that trust in April, 2014?”

It’s a non-leading question (i.e., one which doesn’t call for a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer) on its very face because it begins with the word “why.”

Last edited:
Breaking: Trump takes the 5th 400 MORE times, kicks the Democrats in the nuts and flips them the bird while laughing! :auiqs.jpg:
m4elfkgs7t9b1.jpg

Forum List

Back