Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

1. You can find many news agencies reporting that he had pleaded more than 400 times all over the 'net.

I can find many news agencies reporting the same story on anything. All it takes is for one person to put a story out there. No one fact checks anything. Journalism is dead. A bunch of people then just pick up the same story and carry it verbatim. Proves nothing. I want to SEE AND HEAR Trump taking the 5th 400 times.

And what could someone possibly have FOUR HUNDRED questions for Trump for? This is absolute bullshit. You're a fucking idiot. Can you name any criminal in history, the worst mobster or anyone who was ever asked 400 questions? You assholes have been on this insane witchunt for eight years. Trump is the most hunted man in all human history. Billions spent, dozens of investigations, thousands of accusations and NOTHING PROVEN.

They are lying about your Trumpy again. Do something

Better our Trumpy than your Dumpy.

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 12.55.06 AM copy.jpg

Well, since you're too lazy (or possibly incapable) to look stuff up on Google, here ya go....................

(Notice that all the links are from different news agencies).

Last edited:
I can find many news agencies reporting the same story on anything. All it takes is for one person to put a story out there. No one fact checks anything. Journalism is dead. A bunch of people then just pick up the same story and carry it verbatim. Proves nothing. I want to SEE AND HEAR Trump taking the 5th 400 times.

And what could someone possibly have FOUR HUNDRED questions for Trump for? This is absolute bullshit. You're a fucking idiot. Can you name any criminal in history, the worst mobster or anyone who was ever asked 400 questions? You assholes have been on this insane witchunt for eight years. Trump is the most hunted man in all human history. Billions spent, dozens of investigations, thousands of accusations and NOTHING PROVEN.

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Well, since you're too lazy (or possibly incapable) to look stuff up on Google, here ya go....................

Seven "sources", all of which have strong left biases.

Nope.

And the rule in debate is not that your opponent is lazy if they don't want to do your research for you. Besides, I don't use google. I know better.

Do better.

At least the ones that are written in intelligible English
Well, if you are going to set the bar THAT high, you might as well forget it. Every Leftard here writes and talks like they are an 80 IQ idiot who never got past the 5th grade education-wise.

and directed to SOME topic -- ANY topic.
They only have ONE topic. O.M.B. I swear, its worse than a broken record. You prove them wrong fifteen times one day and the next day, they are back making the same claims asking the same questions again.

1. Where is the video of him taking the 5th 400 times? You got it?
  2. Do you know how many times democrats took the 5th?
  3. You do understand that taking the 5th is not an implication of guilt.
  4. You just admitted that Trump was asked FOUR HUNDRED QUESTIONS!
  5. Any idea what those questions were?
  6. Any idea that Trump is a free man not proven guilty of anything?
He basically took the 5th once. He made an opening statement, and said he's going to exercise his Constitutional right to remain silent, and not answer any questions. At that point, the questioning should end.

If they continued to ask him questions after that, it's just a formality, and it's intended to harass.

Notice in the deposition, they start off telling Trump that everything is completely confidential. Then a few months later, they released it.

Trump makes his statement for the record at 6:55. He notes that Letitia James ran for election on the promise to persecute Trump.

At 10:30, Trump explains very clearly why he is taking the 5th...

And then they spend the rest of the time harassing him.

Last edited:

Seven "sources", all of which have strong left biases.

Nope.

And the rule in debate is not that your opponent is lazy if they don't want to do your research for you. Besides, I don't use google. I know better.

Do better.

If it ain't the Gateway Pundit it's leftwing

They still won't believe it. This is a cult, and these are the Manson Girls.

Oh you're one of those.
One of those people who'll stomp little mudlickers like you into the dirt?

Unfortunately court records confirm that ol Trumpy is a habitual when it comes to using the 5th.
Produce those court records or you're a liar. Then tell me what is wrong with taking the 5th when it is your legal right? You have a problem with legal rights, little mudwhomper? Or do you only have a problem with them because Trump denied you another opportunity to diddle yourself again with your orange dildo?

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
-Trump

Trump said it best only the guilty need to take the 5th.
Trump took the 5th 400 times in his recent disposition for fraud because he is guilty and he has no response. He has no excuse that will hold up under penalty of perjury, and he is 100% guilty.
This disposition is serious stuff and he can't tell lies like at his rallies or he gets charged with perjury, so his only option is to take the 5th, like a mob criminal.

The Banker makes his 400th stupid Trump Derangement Post.

Apparently this is true too. Joe Biden and the Bidens are coke addicts involved in the drug empire?

Yep. Everyone is reporting it so it must be true. Too bad the Biden drug cult just refuses to get it!

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 12.55.06 AM copy.jpg

Forum List

Back