Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

Highly related to this topic as it has evolved so I will just leave this here.

The Manhattan district attorney's office has recently threatened to file new criminal charges against former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News...........

....................Prosecutors in Manhattan are using the threat of additional charges to pressure Weisselberg into cooperating with their ongoing criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business, the sources said.

Manhattan DA threatens former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg with new charges

Highly related to this topic as it has evolved so I will just leave this here.

The Manhattan district attorney's office has recently threatened to file new criminal charges against former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News...........

....................Prosecutors in Manhattan are using the threat of additional charges to pressure Weisselberg into cooperating with their ongoing criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business, the sources said.

Manhattan DA threatens former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg with new charges
SWEEEEEEET!

And he's at Riker's?

Ouch...

IF he paid them, then why was this an issue?

He paid them only after getting caught. Trump paid 1.6 million AFTER getting caught. Timmy cheated. Trump cheated.

How is it you are unable to understand why it's an issue?

He paid them only after getting caught. Trump paid 1.6 million AFTER getting caught. Timmy cheated. Trump cheated.

How is it you are unable to understand why it's an issue?
Read the post I responded to, the guy said it wasn't an issue for Timmy

Should I hold my breath? Joe Biden and The New World Order say our breathing is poisoning the planet and it needs to be depopulated to save it.

Save the planet, don't exhale!
Please do....wait for me to get back to you.

Do it....don't make a liar of yourself.

IF he paid them, then why was this an issue?
Because, you made it one............with a lie.

Weisselberg was conviced of TAX EVASION......what does that have to do with Trump?

Tim Geitner did the same thing.
Geither wasn't even charged with tax evasion, let alone indicted.

Because, you made it one............with a lie.

Weisselberg was conviced of TAX EVASION......what does that have to do with Trump?

Tim Geitner did the same thing.
Geither wasn't even charged with tax evasion, let alone indicted.

He should have been.

I explained what it has to do with Trump.

Please do....wait for me to get back to you.

Do it....don't make a liar of yourself.
Only Liberal Earth Worshippers should hold their breath if they truly believe in saving thier little god.

The 5th Horseman? LOL. You will see the first 4 and you will regret you ever named yourself that.

Only Liberal Earth Worshippers should hold their breath if they truly believe in saving thier little god.

The 5th Horseman? LOL. You will see the first 4 and you will regret you ever named yourself that.
No....you asked..

Now......uhhhh.....walk the....uhhhh....walk.

Forum List

Back