Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

After your walk....

Establish your cred...
This is the 5th Horseman
Perhaps you should read up on that which you profess to be.
This is Mystery Babylon The End Times New World Order Religious System who at first rides upon The End Times New World Order Government of AntiChrist and after she has done her work drawing all souls to AntiChrist except those who refuse to submit, The AntiChrist whom she once thought was her ally, turns on her and utterly destroys her.

2e3966d4f35b1e3bcbfa00ffb2237713.jpg

woman-rides-the-beast-II-526x413.jpg

This is the 5th Horseman
Perhaps you should read up on that which you profess to be.
This is Mystery Babylon The End Times New World Order Religious System who at first rides upon The End Times New World Order Government of AntiChrist and after she has done her work drawing all souls to AntiChrist except those who refuse to submit, The AntiChrist whom she once thought was her ally, turns on her and utterly destroys her.

2e3966d4f35b1e3bcbfa00ffb2237713.jpg

woman-rides-the-beast-II-526x413.jpg
No...Save it.....After...

No...Save it.....After...
There won't be an AFTER for you if you do not receive the Truth and make yourself right with God.

I think a person who identifies themselves as The 5th Horseman which is The Whore of Babylon should expect to see that day take place.
Even in that hour you can still find Salvation.

Last edited:
Riiiiiight. And Trump couldn't question the legitimacy of the legal process at that deposition then answer the questions, why? Trump took the 5th because:

He's a liar who would perjur himself.
He's guilty.
His lawyers told him to take the 5th because they know he's guilty, he would run his mouth & incriminate himself & he's an idiot who doesn't know enough to shut the fuck up.

Wait till the jurors see that vid. And they will.
He questioned the legitimacy and then refused to participate. Your interpretation is just your mastabutory delusions.

Sadly the IRS is corrupt in who they prosecute and who they don't.
NOT in my experience, when I owed a couple of $1000 for one year.
Just because my tax bracket changed is all.
Willie Nelson didn't think so either.

NOT in my experience, when I owed a couple of $1000 for one year.
Just because my tax bracket changed is all.
Willie Nelson didn't think so either.

Willie was being prosecuted. He came to what was basically a plea bargain to stay out of jail.

Willie was being prosecuted. He came to what was basically a plea bargain to stay out of jail.
No, he wasn't.
Nelson was in a repayment agreement with the IRS, never even a thought of going to jail.
They seized all Nelson's assets, but Nelson was never threatened with jail time.

No, he wasn't.
Nelson was in a repayment agreement with the IRS, never even a thought of going to jail.
They seized all Nelson's assets, but Nelson was never threatened with jail time.

After the IRS hit the country crooner in 1990 with a bill for $16.7 million in unpaid back taxes, Nelson had to hand over many of his possessions to stay out of prison.

Top 10 Tax Dodgers - TIME

After the IRS hit the country crooner in 1990 with a bill for $16.7 million in unpaid back taxes, Nelson had to hand over many of his possessions to stay out of prison.

Top 10 Tax Dodgers - TIME
That's an opinion.
Had Nelson NOT been in a repayment program and hid or refused to make payments, he would have, in fact, ended up in prison.
BUT it never even came close to that.

That's an opinion.
Had Nelson NOT been in a repayment program and hid or refused to make payments, he would have, in fact, ended up in prison.
BUT it never even came close to that.

Despite being found guilty of fraud multiples number of times, Trump has never faced prison.

He was a tax cheat. Haven't we already covered that?
He wasn't convicted, he paid and never refused to pay his back taxes.
Thousands of Americans have done the same.
Not that big a deal, to some, yet some people defend the ones who defy or refuse to pay.

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
-Trump

Trump said it best only the guilty need to take the 5th.
Trump took the 5th 400 times in his recent disposition for fraud because he is guilty and he has no response. He has no excuse that will hold up under penalty of perjury, and he is 100% guilty.
This disposition is serious stuff and he can't tell lies like at his rallies or he gets charged with perjury, so his only option is to take the 5th, like a mob criminal.

I heard it was only 357 times. You're lying.

Forum List

Back