Trump-supporting billionaire Ken Langone: Republicans betrayed us

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
This is the Home Depot founder, who donates (or did) truckloads of money to Republicans.

Billionaire Republican donor and Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone says he feels "betrayed" by the Republicans who attempted to overturn the election even after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.

Langone, who voted for Trump in 2016 and gave him credit for improving the economy, said the president "exhausted everything" when he tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election. "Biden is the president," Langone said on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

"Last Wednesday was a disgrace and should never have happened in this country and if it doesn't break every American's heart, something is wrong," Langone said, referring to the Capitol siege. "It breaks my heart, for sure. I didn't sign up for that."
The billionaire said he is going to focus on supporting Biden in any way he can.

"I'm going to do everything I can from Day One to make sure I do my part to make Joe Biden the most successful president in the history of the country," he said. "If he's a great, successful president, we all win."

Langone said the country is facing "major issues," citing the pandemic, mounting debt, crumbling infrastructure and an underfunded public school system.

Another fence sitter who just donates to those in power.
1610637241177.gif

This is the Home Depot founder, who donates (or did) truckloads of money to Republicans.

Billionaire Republican donor and Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone says he feels "betrayed" by the Republicans who attempted to overturn the election even after a mob of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol.

Langone, who voted for Trump in 2016 and gave him credit for improving the economy, said the president "exhausted everything" when he tried to overturn the results of the 2020 election. "Biden is the president," Langone said on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

"Last Wednesday was a disgrace and should never have happened in this country and if it doesn't break every American's heart, something is wrong," Langone said, referring to the Capitol siege. "It breaks my heart, for sure. I didn't sign up for that."
The billionaire said he is going to focus on supporting Biden in any way he can.

"I'm going to do everything I can from Day One to make sure I do my part to make Joe Biden the most successful president in the history of the country," he said. "If he's a great, successful president, we all win."

Langone said the country is facing "major issues," citing the pandemic, mounting debt, crumbling infrastructure and an underfunded public school system.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 12,111

View attachment 442733
Interesting to see how you enjoy seeing this country taken over by fascists and communists.
Better hope I don't meet you on the street.
I won't say a word.
This is gonna be a new pastime....wearing a MAGA hat trolling for Karens and Nazis that we can kick the Hell out of if they step out of line.

And now he’s acting on it:

Lots of corporations cutting money from the seditious Republicans
Walmart and Disney just announced yesterday.
Fake news. They said they are NOT donating to Republicans who deny Biden's win, not the Republican Party.

Fake news. They said they are NOT donating to Republicans who deny Biden's win, not the Republican Party.
Fuck you. I never claimed what you are bitching about asshole.

Get better soon.

Fuck you. I never claimed what you are bitching about asshole.
Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

He obviously knows Quid Pro Joe is willing to do favors in turn for a little donation.

Have you forgotten about Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blanc?

Forum List

Back