TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
When you start being serious please let us know instead of bs.
Asking you what you want is not serious?

Okay, sure.
LOL. The looney left was no where to be heard with last summer's riots until they thought it might be damaging bird brain Biden. So your premise is just two faced.
I guess you don't want to answer my clear question.

Okay, never mind. I don't know why you're posting in this thread.
You were asking about violence and blood shed now, but you were no where to be heard last summer. You and rest of the left wing loons are two faced hypocrites.
I was? How do you know? Do you know what my opinions are on the riots of last summer?

You don't know any of that. You just assume I'm an obedient nutter like you. And you're trying to change the subject.

You're just trolling my thread. Please stop, thanks.
it should be an easy matter for you to show some your postings where you denounced all the violence and the Harris/Biden campaign bailing out the arsonists so they could get back on the street to repeat the actions.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
When you start being serious please let us know instead of bs.
Asking you what you want is not serious?

Okay, sure.
LOL. The looney left was no where to be heard with last summer's riots until they thought it might be damaging bird brain Biden. So your premise is just two faced.
I guess you don't want to answer my clear question.

Okay, never mind. I don't know why you're posting in this thread.
You were asking about violence and blood shed now, but you were no where to be heard last summer. You and rest of the left wing loons are two faced hypocrites.
I was? How do you know? Do you know what my opinions are on the riots of last summer?

You don't know any of that. You just assume I'm an obedient nutter like you. And you're trying to change the subject.

You're just trolling my thread. Please stop, thanks.
it should be an easy matter for you to show some your postings where you denounced all the violence and the Harris/Biden campaign bailing out the arsonists so they could get back on the street to repeat the actions.
I wasn't aware they had done such a ridiculous thing. Go ahead and provide the story and I'll condemn the actions.

And then we'll be done with your transparent attempt to change the subject away from Trump and his terrorists.

I'm actually offended that Mac seems to believe that anyone who voted for Trump wants a huge civil disturbance.
And by the way, please get off your pedestal, if you do not believe there's at least an equal percentage of Dimocrat voters who also want blood in the streets, you have another thing coming dude!
Sorry, but no, I don't believe that.

Says the man who is dismissing the fact that the leaders of blm are self admitted marxists.

An ideology that has an even bloodier history than Nazism.
A lot of Trump supporters are racists. Guess that makes the entire Republican party racist, right?

1. THe stated political ideology of a political movement leadership is a legit factor in judging the movement.

2. Your wace card play is noted.

3. Your comfort with marxism and the genocide and totalitarianism that comes with it, reflects badly on you, are an individual and on you as a plural, ie the more mainstream dem party.
1. No, it really isn't when the movement they started has nothing to do with those ideologies.

2. Your blatant hypocrisy is noted. You don't like being painted with a broad brush but don't hesitate for a nano second to paint someone else.

3. There is no Marxism. Get a grip.

1. BLM and Antifa are marxist organizations, using tried and true marxist tactics in alliance with dem elected officials to use political violence for political ends.

2. I have no problem with generalizations. But yours are inaccurate, false, lies even.

3. You first demanded a link to support my claim. When I posted it, you didn't read even the first sentence and denied it said what it said. When I cut and pasted it for you, you now are just insisting, without any real explanation.

Seely. Biden is a fucking disaster. Big Business and Big Government are working hand in hand to support each other to crush the rights of their enemies.

Is that really the world you want to live in?
1. No, BLM is not a “Marxist” organization. If a Marxist starts a charity that rescues cats, it’s not a Marxist charity.

2. Oh, you like your generalizations but not anybody else’s. Thank you for reiterating you’re a fucking hypocrite.

3. One member admitted to being a “Marxist”. The other one has not. even if two of the three members were avowed “Marxist“, it would not make the organization Marxist.

I also blame Republicans who are justifying the actions, goals and threats of those few. Depends who you're speaking with, doesn't it, if it is "a few" or 75 million?
Therein lies the crux of it all- Thank you OL (I refuse to call you an old lady- OL fits you much better) for stating an important fact.

Calling out specific players for their crimes versus calling out tens of thousands of voters for the actions of a specific few (“few” in comparison to tens of thousands) is polar opposite in effect- and most on this board know it.

Keeping the conversation in Fact Land requires effort. Keeping the conversation in La La Land requires none. Fact Land ensures that the perps are appropriately identified, punished, and expedites the process . La La Land is full of “going big” in rhetoric, using false rhetoric implying that innocent people across the country are responsible for the actions of all voters within that group. Considering the US’s voting population numbers, is that even possible? La La Land of course is where we have the emotional venters, but sometimes a fact or two can be given although more often than not the emotional snarling overrides any positivity. Maybe venting on USMB is lethargic for some, so after emotionally discharging all over the screen they can go act nicer to their families who knows lol
I agree 100% I get impatient and pissed off like any human, but it is going to take every level headed person we've got to walk this back and reach a place where we can talk again. The propaganda the past few years has been ferocious and it's the first thing we've got to chuck before we move forward. If we don't, I fear we will have civil war. I have NO patience for the posters here calling all on the left communists and China lovers and sexual deviants, and that we deserve to die. I'm not wasting my time on them, except to slap them back.

But you are fine with the people calling those on the right nazis or wacists?
Nope. Well, when they ARE Nazi's and racists, I guess it's okay. My point is, it's as bad on your side of the fence. We all oughta quit. You ready?

Will you support me in pointing out that Trump clearly and explicitly did NOT say that ws were very fine people in his charlotessville speech?

You know, when libs insist on lying about it?
When President Trump said that there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville, it had nothing to do with race. He was referring to the issue of statues being torn down. One side wanted to tear the statues down while the other side wanted the statues to remain as a lesson in history.

I'm actually offended that Mac seems to believe that anyone who voted for Trump wants a huge civil disturbance.
And by the way, please get off your pedestal, if you do not believe there's at least an equal percentage of Dimocrat voters who also want blood in the streets, you have another thing coming dude!

Says the man who is dismissing the fact that the leaders of blm are self admitted marxists.

A lot of Trump supporters are racists. Guess that makes the entire Republican party racist, right?

1. THe stated political ideology of a political movement leadership is a legit factor in judging the movement.

3. Your comfort with marxism and the genocide and totalitarianism that comes with it, reflects badly on you, are an individual and on you as a plural, ie the more mainstream dem party.
1. No, it really isn't when the movement they started has nothing to do with those ideologies.

2. Your blatant hypocrisy is noted. You don't like being painted with a broad brush but don't hesitate for a nano second to paint someone else.

1. BLM and Antifa are marxist organizations, using tried and true marxist tactics in alliance with dem elected officials to use political violence for political ends.

2. I have no problem with generalizations. But yours are inaccurate, false, lies even.

3. You first demanded a link to support my claim. When I posted it, you didn't read even the first sentence and denied it said what it said. When I cut and pasted it for you, you now are just insisting, without any real explanation.

Seely. Biden is a fucking disaster. Big Business and Big Government are working hand in hand to support each other to crush the rights of their enemies.

1. No, BLM is not a “Marxist” organization. If a Marxist starts a charity that rescues cats, it’s not a Marxist charity.

2. Oh, you like your generalizations but not anybody else’s. Thank you for reiterating you’re a fucking hypocrite.

3. One member admitted to being a “Marxist”. The other one has not. even if two of the three members were avowed “Marxist“, it would not make the organization Marxist.
BLM-_-Fist-Flag-Flat_1024x1024.jpg

1610600898830.jpeg

1610600931968.jpeg

They're doing a shitty job of NOT looking like commies.

View attachment 442580

View attachment 442582

Only to someone who sees "commies" under their beds. Get your tinfoil adjusted.

6TCWKDQVUVCDRBSIFBGBRM4JJM.jpg

1. BLM has been pretty vague or quiet about their concrete goals. They talk a lot of shit about vague shit, and burn and kill a lot, but not so clear as to goals. Looking to the leadership for information, is valid.

2. Supporting accurate generalizations over inaccurate generalizations, is what sane people do. Pretending to not understand that, is what liberals do.

3. One of three founders, stated that all three of the founders are "trained marxists". Do you think she was lying about her self and/or her partners? And if so, to what ends?

I also blame Republicans who are justifying the actions, goals and threats of those few. Depends who you're speaking with, doesn't it, if it is "a few" or 75 million?
Therein lies the crux of it all- Thank you OL (I refuse to call you an old lady- OL fits you much better) for stating an important fact.

Calling out specific players for their crimes versus calling out tens of thousands of voters for the actions of a specific few (“few” in comparison to tens of thousands) is polar opposite in effect- and most on this board know it.

Keeping the conversation in Fact Land requires effort. Keeping the conversation in La La Land requires none. Fact Land ensures that the perps are appropriately identified, punished, and expedites the process . La La Land is full of “going big” in rhetoric, using false rhetoric implying that innocent people across the country are responsible for the actions of all voters within that group. Considering the US’s voting population numbers, is that even possible? La La Land of course is where we have the emotional venters, but sometimes a fact or two can be given although more often than not the emotional snarling overrides any positivity. Maybe venting on USMB is lethargic for some, so after emotionally discharging all over the screen they can go act nicer to their families who knows lol
I agree 100% I get impatient and pissed off like any human, but it is going to take every level headed person we've got to walk this back and reach a place where we can talk again. The propaganda the past few years has been ferocious and it's the first thing we've got to chuck before we move forward. If we don't, I fear we will have civil war. I have NO patience for the posters here calling all on the left communists and China lovers and sexual deviants, and that we deserve to die. I'm not wasting my time on them, except to slap them back.

But you are fine with the people calling those on the right nazis or wacists?
Nope. Well, when they ARE Nazi's and racists, I guess it's okay. My point is, it's as bad on your side of the fence. We all oughta quit. You ready?

Will you support me in pointing out that Trump clearly and explicitly did NOT say that ws were very fine people in his charlotessville speech?

You know, when libs insist on lying about it?
When President Trump said that there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville, it had nothing to do with race. He was referring to the issue of statues being torn down. One side wanted to tear the statues down while the other side wanted the statues to remain as a lesson in history.

Yeah, they know that. That is why I call it a LIE and not a MISTAKE.

View attachment 442580

View attachment 442582

Using similar symbology, does show where they are coming from.

1. BLM has been pretty vague or quiet about their concrete goals. They talk a lot of shit about vague shit, and burn and kill a lot, but not so clear as to goals. Looking to the leadership for information, is valid.

2. Supporting accurate generalizations over inaccurate generalizations, is what sane people do. Pretending to not understand that, is what liberals do.

3. One of three founders, stated that all three of the founders are "trained marxists". Do you think she was lying about her self and/or her partners? And if so, to what ends?
1. No, BLM the organization does not do that. A small number of instigators do that. BLM disavowes the violence at protests.

2. I guarantee you there are far more racist Trump supporters than there are "Marxist" BLM supporters and yet you have no problem calling BLM "Marxist", but sure do get really upset when people talk about the racists that LOVE and support Donnie Covidseed. (Spoiler Alert, that's rank hypocrisy)

3. I believe her that she is because she said so. I've not heard it from the other's mouth, have you?

Last edited:
You think this will be a nice country to live in, after that?
After you start a war?

I do not. I read history. Wars are ugly. Wars destroy

NOTHING good comes from them

In fact nothing comes from them but blood and shit and lives destroyed.

You may think it will be fun.

You're wrong
Finally we agree on something.

So...are you willing to launch a Mueller type investigation into election irregularities to avoid one?
Finally we agree on something.

So...are you willing to launch a Mueller type investigation into election irregularities to avoid one?
Do you ever wonder why literally no one outside of the RW media bubble believes there were any election irregularities at all?

The world doesn’t cater to morons.

View attachment 442580

View attachment 442582

Using similar symbology, does show where they are coming from.
Blacks raising their fists means what to you? Here's what it means to them.

Although it's been closely tied to social tumult throughout its history, the gesture's representation of strength and hope has endured. Its message? We shall overcome.

Quote me one thing Trump said that is invoking violence?
That's not the subject of THIS thread.

Clearly many of you people want violence. You want to claim that Trump isn't stoking that? Fine.

But you need to stop
Where were you calling for this over the last year? You fucking people started us down this road. You need to stop.
Where were you calling for this over the last year? You fucking people started us down this road. You need to stop.
Stop using the BLM protests as a pretext for your seditious fantasies. They are in no way similar in intent or purpose.

There should be no overt, antagonistic demonstrations to coincide with the inauguration.

But dammit, SOMEBODY needs to hold some legitimate hearings to identify the mischief committed by Democrats in Philadelpia, Detroit, Atlanta, and elsewhere. REAL hearings, with documents, sworn witnesses (subject to perjury charges), pictures, and videos.

There should be no overt, antagonistic demonstrations to coincide with the inauguration.

But dammit, SOMEBODY needs to hold some legitimate hearings to identify the mischief committed by Democrats in Philadelpia, Detroit, Atlanta, and elsewhere. REAL hearings, with documents, sworn witnesses (subject to perjury charges), pictures, and videos.
You had "real" hearings. You couldn't provide EVIDENCE.

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
There ya go. There's some honesty.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?
But that didn't happen. You have been lied to.

So there is no way for me to answer your question.
Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Who are the communists you see? I haven’t gotten my member packet yet from them and just want to know who to contact.

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?

Communism?

Again, we simply exist in different realities.

Yours is full of delusion, misinformation and paranoia.
Yeah, your reality is a fantasy world were war is peace and slavery is freedom. I'd describe what you support as Nazism.
Yeah, your reality is a fantasy world were war is peace and slavery is freedom. I'd describe what you support as Nazism.
Slavery?

Communism?

Again, we simply exist in different realities.

Yours is full of delusion, misinformation and paranoia.
What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?
What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?
Umm... that’s the free market reacting to recent events. Not the govt of the opposition silencing free speech.

Forum List

Back