TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
There ya go. There's some honesty.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?
But that didn't happen. You have been lied to.

So there is no way for me to answer your question.
Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Who are the communists you see? I haven’t gotten my member packet yet from them and just want to know who to contact.
They just blurt out "commie" out of frustration and ignorance, and appear to have no idea what the word actually means.

It's like a Trumpster Tourette's.

I would like to see Biden and maybe some of the well known non active democrats like Bill Clinton and yes Jimmy Carter to invite the Trump supporters to sit down and have a discussion of there issues. Let the trump supporters vent there complaints and show there evidence. And have a real discussion with respect showed by both sides. With a solution decided upon.
I thought the same thing . Maybe a series of town halls.

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?

Communism?

Again, we simply exist in different realities.

Yours is full of delusion, misinformation and paranoia.
What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
The same goes for "racist" and "white nationalism," NAZI.

I would like to see Biden and maybe some of the well known non active democrats like Bill Clinton and yes Jimmy Carter to invite the Trump supporters to sit down and have a discussion of there issues. Let the trump supporters vent there complaints and show there evidence. And have a real discussion with respect showed by both sides. With a solution decided upon.
I thought the same thing . Maybe a series of town halls.
Trump supporters are not interested. The time for so-called "unity" is over.

Communism?

What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
Communism has a lot of names the latest one is "Progressive".
You don't even know what communism is.
They don't need to. They're Trumpsters.
The problem you turds have is that we actually know what communism is. We aren't fooled by leftwing propaganda.

20210114_084133.jpg

Communism?

In your alternate universe, sure.
In this universe. In this country.

Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
What would you do if our roles were reversed? If you believed the election was stolen. If a state violated their own constitution and then their supreme court upheld it. If every lawsuit was dismissed on procedural grounds and evidence was never heard. If subpoenas for voting machine records were ignored. If state voting officials barred observers. If secretaries of state rushed to wipe voting machines.

Would you just roll over and take it?

That's a rhetorical question. The answer should be a wholehearted, full throated, not a fucking chance.

The problem is, I wouldn't. If the lack of evidence, the investigations by DoJ, the courts, officials from "my side" stating there was no fraud were the same as now....I would not believe the election was stolen. The closest I would have come would have been 2016 and even then, I accepted the election as valid and made my views known at the polls and through the political and civil society process and NOT at gun point, not by attempting to kill members of Congress and the VP, not by ransacking the capital.
Why is no one questioning the FBI directing ballots shredded. It is fact. It is happening. Why would that be happening unless those ballots can prove fraud. There is not a good answer. Ballots are supposed to be held for 22 months. And available to every citizen in GA. It is an admission of guilt.
Because there were no ballots shredded;

Cool. That means 2016 and 2020 were the same.

No, not at all. We had voter suppression in 2016, and the Left put a stop to it in 2020.

Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
What would you do if our roles were reversed? If you believed the election was stolen. If a state violated their own constitution and then their supreme court upheld it. If every lawsuit was dismissed on procedural grounds and evidence was never heard. If subpoenas for voting machine records were ignored. If state voting officials barred observers. If secretaries of state rushed to wipe voting machines.

That's a rhetorical question. The answer should be a wholehearted, full throated, not a fucking chance.

The problem is, I wouldn't. If the lack of evidence, the investigations by DoJ, the courts, officials from "my side" stating there was no fraud were the same as now....I would not believe the election was stolen. The closest I would have come would have been 2016 and even then, I accepted the election as valid and made my views known at the polls and through the political and civil society process and NOT at gun point, not by attempting to kill members of Congress and the VP, not by ransacking the capital.
Why is no one questioning the FBI directing ballots to be shredded? It is fact. It is happening. Why would that be happening unless those ballots can prove fraud. There is not a good answer. Ballots are supposed to be held for 22 months. And available to every citizen in GA. It is an admission of guilt.
Because you haven't documented the evidence, just as no one else has.

Why do you believe that the election was stolen? Where is your evidence?

Why do you believe that the election was stolen? Where is your evidence?
They believe this election was stolen, yet, for four years, I and others have been providing documentation of concrete evidence of voter suppression, that was responsible for getting Trump elected.

Last edited:

Communism?

The problem you turds have is that we actually know what communism is. We aren't fooled by leftwing propaganda.
No you don't. Not one Republican on this board has provided us with the definition. Why? They can't. If they did provide the definition, they would be admitting that nothing we in this country do, has anything to do with communism. This has been the big lie by the Right that has been burying them. Next?

Communism?

No you don't. Not one Republican on this board has provided us with the definition. Why? They can't. If they did provide the definition, they would be admitting that nothing we in this country do, has anything to do with communism. This has been the big lie by the Right that has been burying them. Next?
The definition has been provided hundreds of times, NAZI. But that doesn't matter. What communist claim they are is different from what they actually are. There's little difference between progressives and the people who run Cuba.

Communism?

The definition has been provided hundreds of times, NAZI. But that doesn't matter. What communist claim they are is different from what they actually are. There's little difference between progressives and the people who run Cuba.
That's not a definition. You lose as always. You cannot provide the textbook definition. It wouldn't align with anything progressive in this country. You are a spun around ignoramus, who doesn't know shit.

Forum List

Back