TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

I'm a Nazi now? I thought I was a commie.

You silly little goofballs have completely lost your shit. Over a freakin' buffoon.

No wonder you're so sensitive.
They're chickens with the head cut off.
Spits the fucking NAZI.

Anti-Semitism seen in Capitol insurrection raises alarms "Camp Auschwitz?" The Right promotes Nazi's you dumb ass.

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
There ya go. There's some honesty.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?
But that didn't happen. You have been lied to.

So there is no way for me to answer your question.
Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Communism?

Again, we simply exist in different realities.

Yours is full of delusion, misinformation and paranoia.
What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
Communism has a lot of names the latest one is "Progressive".
You don't even know what communism is.
They don't need to. They're Trumpsters.
The problem you turds have is that we actually know what communism is. We aren't fooled by leftwing propaganda.
No you don't. Not one Republican on this board has provided us with the definition. Why? They can't. If they did provide the definition, they would be admitting that nothing we in this country do, has anything to do with communism. This has been the big lie by the Right that has been burying them. Next?
The definition has been provided hundreds of times, NAZI. But that doesn't matter. What communist claim they are is different from what they actually are. There's little difference between progressives and the people who run Cuba.
That's not a definition. You lose as always. You cannot provide the textbook definition. It wouldn't align with anything progressive in this country. You are a spun around ignoramus, who doesn't know shit.
On NAZI assholes are concerned with the definition. We know how the people who call themselves communist behave when they are in power, and it's identical to what Democrats are doing.

You silly little goofballs have completely lost your shit. Over a freakin' buffoon.

Spits the fucking NAZI.

Anti-Semitism seen in Capitol insurrection raises alarms "Camp Auschwitz?" The Right promotes Nazi's you dumb ass.
Lefties are the main anti-Semites in this country, NAZI.

Spits the fucking NAZI.

You still aren't arguing or saying anything relevant to any argument. Making bogus claims on your own without documentation, is an admission of defeat.

Spits the fucking NAZI.

You still aren't arguing or saying anything relevant to any argument. Making bogus claims on your own without documentation, is an admission of defeat.
WE all know it's true. Lefties are constantly attacking Israel and the people who live there.

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?

Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Communism?

What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
The problem you turds have is that we actually know what communism is. We aren't fooled by leftwing propaganda.
No you don't. Not one Republican on this board has provided us with the definition. Why? They can't. If they did provide the definition, they would be admitting that nothing we in this country do, has anything to do with communism. This has been the big lie by the Right that has been burying them. Next?
The definition has been provided hundreds of times, NAZI. But that doesn't matter. What communist claim they are is different from what they actually are. There's little difference between progressives and the people who run Cuba.
That's not a definition. You lose as always. You cannot provide the textbook definition. It wouldn't align with anything progressive in this country. You are a spun around ignoramus, who doesn't know shit.
On NAZI assholes are concerned with the definition. We know how the people who call themselves communist behave when they are in power, and it's identical to what Democrats are doing.
Look at this loser dodging the argument. Lol! Keep making yourself look stupid over something you can't debate. We know how the people who call themselves communist behave when they are in power, and it's identical to what Democrats are doing. What are these Democrats doing liar? Nothing that has anything to do with communism or being a Nazi. You just keep on pedaling stupid lies. But please, do continue. I'm enjoying this shit show of yours, watching you eat yourself alive with your grotesque ignorance and lies. You really are a pitiful sight.

Spits the fucking NAZI.

WE all know it's true. Lefties are constantly attacking Israel and the people who live there.
More losing non-arguments with no documentation. Stay pitiful my friend. You deserve yourself. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Communism?

Look at this loser dodging the argument. Lol! Keep making yourself look stupid over something you can't debate. We know how the people who call themselves communist behave when they are in power, and it's identical to what Democrats are doing. What are these Democrats doing liar? Nothing that has anything to do with communism or being a Nazi. You just keep on pedaling stupid lies. But please, do continue. I'm enjoying this show, watching you eat yourself alive with your grotesque ignorance and lies. You really are a pitiful sight.
I've had this debate 1000 times. I don't care to have it again.

Spits the fucking NAZI.

More losing non-arguments with no documentation. Stay pitiful my friend. You deserve yourself. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
How is that a "losing argument?"

Communism?

Look at this loser dodging the argument. Lol! Keep making yourself look stupid over something you can't debate. We know how the people who call themselves communist behave when they are in power, and it's identical to what Democrats are doing. What are these Democrats doing liar? Nothing that has anything to do with communism or being a Nazi. You just keep on pedaling stupid lies. But please, do continue. I'm enjoying this show, watching you eat yourself alive with your grotesque ignorance and lies. You really are a pitiful sight.
Yea, you'll run from it instead. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You're getting your fucking ass kicked over an argument you don't have, and can't defend. Run along loser. It's what you do best.

Spits the fucking NAZI.

LOl! Now you resort to stupid questions. Keep it coming boy. You keep digging that hole deeper with every post. "How is that a losing argument?" You aren't saying shit, proving less, and documenting nothing. It's called the best recipe about nothing. You eat it. I can't stand the smell.

Spits the fucking NAZI.

LOl! Now you resort to stupid questions. Keep it coming boy. You keep digging that hole deeper with every post. "How is that a losing argument?" You aren't saying shit, proving less, and documenting nothing. It's called the best recipe about nothing. You eat it. I can't stand the smell.
In other words, you can't explain how it's a "losing argument."

What hole am I digging?

NAZIs never want to explain their idiotic statements.

Communism?

Yea, you'll run from it instead. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You're getting your fucking ass kicked over an argument you don't have, and can't defend. Run along loser. It's what you do best.
Read what I posted:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
This is a time when thinly-veiled threats and taunts are flying from both sides. What could be more serious and historic than that? Ignoring that will not make reality go away it will only ensure disaster in one form or another.

"Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?"

Why assume the next eight days will bring an end to the current confrontation? I very much doubt it. What would I like to see happen? I would like to see a bunch of fools understand the difference between warning and threat. That is a needed first step.

Communism?

Read what I posted:

And you've lost a 1000 times. It's not that you don't care to have it, it's the fact that you can't have it. Case in point about communism; you never once gave us the text book definition. You can't, because it has nothing to do with those who you claim to be communist. You always lose.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
This is a time when thinly-veiled threats and taunts are flying from both sides. What could be more serious and historic than that? Ignoring that will not make reality go away it will only ensure disaster in one form or another.

"Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?"

Why assume the next eight days will bring an end to the current confrontation? I very much doubt it. What would I like to see happen? I would like to see a bunch of fools understand the difference between warning and threat. That is a needed first step.
What are you even talking about? "Threats and taunts from both sides?" No they are not. The best thing you can start doing, is telling the truth for once.

What are you even talking about? "Threats and taunts from both sides?" No they are not. The best thing you can start doing, is telling the truth for once.
Don't laugh, just tell the truth.

Forum List

Back