Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

if the choice is xiden, harris or a demafasict v trump the choice is trump. Electing a demafasict again is suicide for our country
No. The choice is staying home. There is no candidate in that scenario who I can vote for without losing all integrity and decency.

We need the Social and Financial Conservatism to return.

We got to where we are by incremental steps over decades. It is laughable to think that a single candidate can undo the rot in a single term.

It will take decades to undo the damage.

Trump started the process. If that isn't good enough for you then you really don't care about fixing things.

There are some of us (but not enough) that would LOVE to bring fiscal conservatism back to the GOP. But the GOP, collectively, will simply not allow it.

Seriously trying to figure out a way to educate the Trump supporting liberal morons, is like trying to teach a baby born 10 minutes ago how to walk and talk. All they know is a balled up fetal position. And crying.
Trump supporting liberals? Wtf?

We got to where we are by incremental steps over decades. It is laughable to think that a single candidate can undo the rot in a single term
You’re right. It won’t be a single candidate, but the largest landslide starts with a single stone.
Trump started the process. If that isn't good enough for you then you really don't care about fixing things
No he didn’t. At best he didn’t make things any worse. He’s not an ideologue or lifestyle Conservstive. He didn’t push hard enough to take the big steps necessary to start fixing things.,

Rent free...
We all knew trump was a coward. Dodging service with sad excuse. Feigning patriotism, wrapping his arms around the flag I almost vomited when I saw that. Water a total hypocrite. Holding the Bible up as a prop was just as bad.

We all knew trump was a coward. Dodging service with sad excuse. Feigning patriotism, wrapping his arms around the flag I almost vomited when I saw that. Water a total hypocrite. Holding the Bible up as a prop was just as bad.

Watching the left obsess over him is heartwarming...

You’re right. It won’t be a single candidate, but the largest landslide starts with a single stone.

No he didn’t. At best he didn’t make things any worse. He’s not an ideologue or lifestyle Conservstive. He didn’t push hard enough to take the big steps necessary to start fixing things.,

No, he exposed the political class for who, and what they are, and he put judges in place who have reversed some of the unconstitutional bullshit that has been shoved down our throats.

You need to pay attention better.

You need to pay attention better
I have paid more than sufficient attention, thank you very much. Those judges have also ruled AGAINST Conservative principles on multiple occasions. Trump is not, and did not act like a Traditionalist Conservative. It’s just that simple.
sorry staying home isn’t an option p
It is for me, and it has been many times in my life. I will not vote for evil/wrong regsrtof whether it’s the greater or lesser version.

I have paid more than sufficient attention, thank you very much. Those judges have also ruled AGAINST Conservative principles on multiple occasions. Trump is not, and did not act like a Traditionalist Conservative. It’s just that simple.

It is for me, and it has been many times in my life. I will not vote for evil/wrong regsrtof whether it’s the greater or lesser version.

That's because he isn't a traditional conservative. No "traditional" conservative will ever be elected in this country again. So stop fantasizing. It will be an incremental battle, just like the demofascists have been doing for over 100 years. It is going to take a similar approach, or the other "solution' is outright civil war, which too many seem to want.

There are some of us (but not enough) that would LOVE to bring fiscal conservatism back to the GOP. But the GOP, collectively, will simply not allow it.

Seriously trying to figure out a way to educate the Trump supporting liberal morons, is like trying to teach a baby born 10 minutes ago how to walk and talk. All they know is a balled up fetal position. And crying.
How do you propose to do that, by voting for Democrats?

You're an imbecile.

So Biden was a better choice?

You're a fucking moron.

So allow the Democrat to win?

Again, you're a fucking moron.

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

tenor.gif

That's because he isn't a traditional conservative. No "traditional" conservative will ever be elected in this country again
Then this country has no point in continued existence and should be burned to the ground with the rest of the Western world.
or the other "solution' is outright civil war, which too many seem to want
I’m perfectly fine with civil war to restore Traditional Conservatism.

if the choice is xiden, harris or a demafasict v trump the choice is trump. Electing a demafasict again is suicide for our country

LMAO.. Trump was a dem-fascist. He gave Pelosi everything she wanted. Funding for gender studies, planned parenthood, bump stock ban. The trade deals with Mexico and China are just reworded versions of the last one.

We got to where we are by incremental steps over decades. It is laughable to think that a single candidate can undo the rot in a single term.

It will take decades to undo the damage.

Trump started the process. If that isn't good enough for you then you really don't care about fixing things.

Trump didn't start any process but labeling the same thing under the Trump banner. Then claiming it was awesome.

Then this country has no point in continued existence and should be burned to the ground with the rest of the Western world.

I’m perfectly fine with civil war to restore Traditional Conservatism.

Oh? You demand instant gratification like all of the other children out there? If that is the case than you are useless.

Forum List

Back