Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

LOLOL

You still haven't recovered from dblack 'thanking' one of my posts, kazzer??

Dayum, that haunts you.
It's more than that. No one wants to acknowledge that they've sold out. It's even worse when a so-called libertarian falls for a populist authoritarian. All that's left for them then is projection.

You're awfully preoccupied with who loves me. Are you jealous?

So are you really that stupid or do you think it's intelligent to not get obvious references? Either way, you're not exactly Mensa material

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

^^^ Diagnosis: Desperate Prog Flop Sweat and TDS combined! ^^^

It's more than that. No one wants to acknowledge that they've sold out. It's even worse when a so-called libertarian falls for a populist authoritarian. All that's left for them then is projection.

So you seriously think that you and Faun slapping each other in the butt contradicts my point that intolerant leftists love you? That's funny. That's really fucking funny. Wow, you really aren't very smart, LOL

So you seriously think that you and Faun slapping each other in the butt contradicts my point that intolerant leftists love you? That's funny. That's really fucking funny. Wow, you really aren't very smart, LOL

LOL

Yup, you're utterly haunted.

:itsok:

Awww, little dblack is crying, so sad, boo hoo, little boi, gay as a kite, lover of leftist authoritarians, and loved by leftist authoritarians...

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

Do you ever stop kazzing (i.e., lying)?

Ever???

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

Rent free...

Who would testify against Trump if not his staff? Who else has been in his presence other than his stuff? Do progs always say stupid stuff like this?

Mary Trump has always been known as a kook who hates her Uncle. This proves nothing.

What "actions" are they going to corroborate? Furthermore, all this kabuki theater is a scam.

Doesn’t mean she’s lying. She’s not alone. You popo away everyone who comes out against trump. We see no matter what trump does you love him.
The fact that she lies all the time means she's lying.

You popo for anyone who comes out against trump.

The Trumpists would be far better off letting Donnie burn and working on finding an actual ideological Traditionalist Conservative to support.

The Trumpists would be far better off letting Donnie burn and working on finding an actual ideological Traditionalist Conservative to support.
the people will decide not the party…the GOP, unlike the demafacist believes in democracy, the people not the party decide who gets the nomination

he people will decide not the party…the GOP, unlike the demafacist believes in democracy, the people not the party decide who gets the nomination
The people will be committing political suicide if they choose Trump again in 2024. I couldn’t vote for him in 2030 and wouldn’t in 2024 either. The party and it’s membership need to actually latch on to real, ideological and lifestyle Traditionalist Conservatives if they want to win anything again.

The people will be committing political suicide if they choose Trump again in 2024. I couldn’t vote for him in 2030 and wouldn’t in 2024 either. The party and it’s membership need to actually latch on to real, ideological and lifestyle Traditionalist Conservatives if they want to win anything again.
if the choice is xiden, harris or a demafasict v trump the choice is trump. Electing a demafasict again is suicide for our country

In fact, it is a nothing burger.

There are some of us (but not enough) that would LOVE to bring fiscal conservatism back to the GOP. But the GOP, collectively, will simply not allow it.

Seriously trying to figure out a way to educate the Trump supporting liberal morons, is like trying to teach a baby born 10 minutes ago how to walk and talk. All they know is a balled up fetal position. And crying.

Forum List

Back