Trump supporters, let's make this official

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Let's build a roster of national political figures who deserve to be in, and represent, the GOP.

I've just seen Newt called a "progressive", I've seen Cruz called a RINO, and of course Ryan, McConnell, Christie, Jeb, Graham, Huckabee, Kasich, Rubio and the rest are all left wing pinko commies.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Last edited:
image.jpeg

She is not a RINO........

Can we do the DINOs, too?

I mean, since nothing short of Che qualifies to various regressives here.

These stringent litmus tests are the product of a fascist mind set no matter which side of the aisle they arise.

Only Trump. He switched his party affiliation a whole seven years ago to vote for... John McCain? :eek:

Let's build a roster of national political figures who deserve to be in, and represent, the GOP.

I've just seen Newt called a "progressive", I've seen Cruz called a RINO, and of course Ryan, McConnell, Christie, Jeb, Graham, Huckabee, Kasich, Rubio and the rest are all left wing pinko commies.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

After Trump’s loss, he’ll be a ‘RINO.’

Otherwise, Steve King, Jeff Sessions, and Roy Moore come to mind as ‘real’ Republicans – just think in terms of Republicans who practice bigotry and hate; anyone anti-immigrant and anti-gay.

Arguing is obviously pointless. Trump supporters have no explanation as to how a man who's only been a Republican for 7 years is more of a Republican than the life-long Republicans. They are hopeless.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

All of Trump's supports said that? What's your source, other than your swelled head?

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

All of Trump's supports said that? What's your source, other than your swelled head?
We're at #3 now, go ahead.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Did you read the post or just puke up some more of your 'little boy trying to be a big man' shit automatically?

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Enough right wingers to show it's a belief common to lots of right wingers.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Did you read the post or just puke up some more of your 'little boy trying to be a big man' shit automatically?
You don't like this thread. I get it. Specifics can be hard.

Your whining isn't very becoming, though.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Career politicians are all RINOs... So, What's your point?

Forum List

Back