Trump supporters, let's make this official

.....So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

There are NO Conservatives in the Republican party.
True, it's impossible to be a real conservative and be a career politician at the same time...

What's the estimated viable life for conservative once elected?
That is why there should be a one term limit on all elected offices. And a Requirement they have to work a real job not a civilian federal job all along...

Why only one term? That's only two years for the house members. Hardly enough time for the learning curve. Should we always have novice representation?
What is novice representation? We are all well seasoned at running this Country.....

What's the estimated viable life for conservative once elected?
That is why there should be a one term limit on all elected offices. And a Requirement they have to work a real job not a civilian federal job all along...

Why only one term? That's only two years for the house members. Hardly enough time for the learning curve. Should we always have novice representation?

That should be plenty of time given that the goal is to do away with government completely.
Term limits to one would be a great thing, learning curve? What is there to learn, now that is funny - vote you feel and believe. Lol

So you believe you could walk onto the floor of the house or Senate and be an effective legislator and representative on day one?
Anyone could, a career politician has nothing exceptional

That should be plenty of time given that the goal is to do away with government completely.
Term limits to one would be a great thing, learning curve? What is there to learn, now that is funny - vote you feel and believe. Lol

So you believe you could walk onto the floor of the house or Senate and be an effective legislator and representative on day one?
There are some delusional, ridiculous conservatives who believe just that
Career politicians are skilled at corruption and that's about it

Because there is a civil war in the Repblican party, because the insurgent Tea Party is at war with the establishment Republicans and the AltRight is at war with everyone, because Trump is not a Republican in any real sense other than being their nominee, everyone can be considered a RINO and everyone can be seen as a true Republican.

There are plenty of chips to land where they may. Until then, as Napoleon once said 'When your enemy is making a mistake, don't help them'.
The Republican civil war also illustrates that starting a ‘revolution’ is easy, actually governing is hard.

It’s easy to be the insurgent bomb-throwing rebel Trump supporter during the primary skirmishes.

But when it came time to run an actual National campaign for president, the insurgent bomb-throwing rebels were clueless as to how to go about such a task, realizing that to advance their candidate they would need to rely on conventional, ‘establishment’ tactics and procedures, and abandon their childish notion of the ‘outsider’ president.

The idealistic, naïve, sophomoric Trump ‘revolution’ fell prey to the truth and reality of modern American politics, and thankfully so.
Trump is a byproduct of what is wrong with the establishment Republican party, they have no spine they have no purpose they have no morals they have no ability whatsoever…
It's just like being a professor, it's just someone that could not make it in the real world.
You flunked out huh

Let's build a roster of national political figures who deserve to be in, and represent, the GOP.

I've just seen Newt called a "progressive", I've seen Cruz called a RINO, and of course Ryan, McConnell, Christie, Jeb, Graham, Huckabee, Kasich, Rubio and the rest are all left wing pinko commies.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Since his history is that of supporting Dems, favoring Dem policies, saying mrs bill would make a great president, etc (look it up) and the fact that he only recently 'became' a Republican .... well, that would actually make him a Republican in name only, wouldn't it?

Let's build a roster of national political figures who deserve to be in, and represent, the GOP.

I've just seen Newt called a "progressive", I've seen Cruz called a RINO, and of course Ryan, McConnell, Christie, Jeb, Graham, Huckabee, Kasich, Rubio and the rest are all left wing pinko commies.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Since his history is that of supporting Dems, favoring Dem policies, saying mrs bill would make a great president, etc (look it up) and the fact that he only recently 'became' a Republican .... well, that would actually make him a Republican in name only, wouldn't it?
Then explain why you are supporting him?

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

That would definitely be my take on it. But what they're saying is that the definition of Republican has changed.

Well since your standard is really to do nothing, then that's not really a standard at all.

My standard is Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution along with the 10th Amendment to that document. Both of which significantly LIMIT the powers of the Legislature.
Your ‘standard’ is subjective, irrelevant, and wrong.

The Constitution affords Congress powers both expressed and implied (McCulloch v. Maryland (1819)).

There is nothing in the text or history of the Tenth Amendment which mitigates the regulatory authority of government, consistent with Commerce Clause jurisprudence:

“From the beginning and for many years, the [Tenth A]mendment has been construed as not depriving the national government of authority to resort to all means for the exercise of a granted power which are appropriate and plainly adapted to the permitted end.” (US v. Darby (1941)).

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court, authorized to do so by Articles III and VI of the Constitution and the doctrine of judicial review.

Rulings of the Supreme Court are the law of the land, binding on the states and local jurisdictions (Cooper v. Aaron (1958)).

Rulings of the Supreme Court are also binding on you and all other citizens, regardless what your ‘standards’ might be.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court, authorized to do so by Articles III and VI of the Constitution and the doctrine of judicial review.

No. The Constitution exists in the 8 pages of simple text and the original 10 Amendments. Anything beyond that is essentially irrelevant to me. ESPECIALLY "judicial decisions" from a court system I find no value or legitimacy in.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Then explain why you are supporting him?

I don't support Trump.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

That would definitely be my take on it. But what they're saying is that the definition of Republican has changed.

People were pissed at the establishment Rs because they were acting like Dems and they wanted someone who wouldn't do that ... so they elected a someone who is a life-long Dem-leaning guy who just yesterday (figure of speech for the retards) "became" an R.

Mac, I'm just sitting over here shaking my head.

I will say this about Trump, though:

42a83f6f845cc7a6d9ac30da920f23bb.jpg

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

People were pissed at the establishment Rs because they were acting like Dems and they wanted someone who wouldn't do that ... so they elected a someone who is a life-long Dem-leaning guy who just yesterday (figure of speech for the retards) "became" an R.

Mac, I'm just sitting over here shaking my head.
Strangely enough, I had a couple of conversations here this morning with Trump supporters that actually helped me get my head around this a bit better.

One of them literally said - and this floored me - that conservatism is essentially a failed ideology and that it simply is not viable going forward because of its lack of appeal. So the focus is no longer Left vs. Right, it's populism vs. establishment-based politics. So what they're trying to do is paint themselves as for the little guy (regardless of ideology) vs. political corporatists. I can actually see that in theory, and it's a real shift from the current political paradigm.

Two problems, of course. First, the choice of Trump as the primary messenger, and second, the fact that many of the people who support him are simply repugnant. Where it went off the rails is when the populist message morphed into populism/nationalism and the nuts came out of the woodwork.

So my question now is, has Trump and many of his supporters so damaged the populist brand that it has been set back? One of the people I asked this morning thinks that's probably the case.

Because there is a civil war in the Repblican party, because the insurgent Tea Party is at war with the establishment Republicans and the AltRight is at war with everyone, because Trump is not a Republican in any real sense other than being their nominee, everyone can be considered a RINO and everyone can be seen as a true Republican.

There are plenty of chips to land where they may. Until then, as Napoleon once said 'When your enemy is making a mistake, don't help them'.
The Republican civil war also illustrates that starting a ‘revolution’ is easy, actually governing is hard.

It’s easy to be the insurgent bomb-throwing rebel Trump supporter during the primary skirmishes.

But when it came time to run an actual National campaign for president, the insurgent bomb-throwing rebels were clueless as to how to go about such a task, realizing that to advance their candidate they would need to rely on conventional, ‘establishment’ tactics and procedures, and abandon their childish notion of the ‘outsider’ president.

The idealistic, naïve, sophomoric Trump ‘revolution’ fell prey to the truth and reality of modern American politics, and thankfully so.
Trump is a byproduct of what is wrong with the establishment Republican party, they have no spine they have no purpose they have no morals they have no ability whatsoever…
It's just like being a professor, it's just someone that could not make it in the real world.
You flunked out huh
Everyone one Knows a professor is an "expert" that could not make it in the real world… LOL

Forum List

Back