Trump supporters, let's make this official

Let's build a roster of national political figures who deserve to be in, and represent, the GOP.

I've just seen Newt called a "progressive", I've seen Cruz called a RINO, and of course Ryan, McConnell, Christie, Jeb, Graham, Huckabee, Kasich, Rubio and the rest are all left wing pinko commies.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

All of Trump's supports said that? What's your source, other than your swelled head?
We're at #3 now, go ahead.
Did you read the post or just puke up some more of your 'little boy trying to be a big man' shit automatically?
You don't like this thread. I get it. Specifics can be hard.

Your whining isn't very becoming, though.
There were no specifics and pointing out that you're just a little boy trying to look big isn't working is not a whine. Typically, you label things how you want and prance around in victory. You belong on a playground, not a political board.

And if I want to poke fun at your idiotic thread, I will.

Let's build a roster of national political figures who deserve to be in, and represent, the GOP.

I've just seen Newt called a "progressive", I've seen Cruz called a RINO, and of course Ryan, McConnell, Christie, Jeb, Graham, Huckabee, Kasich, Rubio and the rest are all left wing pinko commies.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

After Trump’s loss, he’ll be a ‘RINO.’

Otherwise, Steve King, Jeff Sessions, and Roy Moore come to mind as ‘real’ Republicans – just think in terms of Republicans who practice bigotry and hate; anyone anti-immigrant and anti-gay.
image.png

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

All of Trump's supports said that? What's your source, other than your swelled head?

Enough right wingers to show it's a belief common to lots of right wingers.
So the source is your beliefs. My dog's turds are more substantive.

Career politicians are all RINOs... What's your point?
Well, that's helpful.

So do you feel the Republican party will not be right until there are no career politicians in it?

I assume you'd also be for term limits then?
One term and you're out, all along you have to work a real job not a civilian government job…

Well, that's helpful.

So do you feel the Republican party will not be right until there are no career politicians in it?

One term and you're out, all along you have to work a real job not a civilian government job…
Good stuff, thanks.

Despite the efforts of some here, some interesting points can still come to the surface.

Well, that's helpful.

Good stuff, thanks.

Despite the efforts of some here, some interesting points can still come to the surface.
Of course, the control freaks that are the progressive party would lose all control if there was a one term limit.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

Career politicians are all RINOs... So, What's your point?

You people throw around that term so loosely nowadays that Lincoln would be considered a RINO.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

You people throw around that term so loosely nowadays that Lincoln would be considered a RINO.
Lincoln suspended habeas corpus… Unforgivable

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

The only American president to do so… What a fucking piece of shit

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

The "R" in RINO stands for Republican. He was the Republican. It doesn't matter what he did. You can't just change what Republican means as you go along.

See Iceweasel , it's quite possible to have civil, mature, adult conversations here.

In another thread, post 52, Kondor3 provided the best explanation of what is going on within the GOP that I've seen yet: Has Donald Trump Permanently Altered The Republican Party's DNA?

And in this thread, Rustic was kind enough to answer a couple of other questions for me.

Interesting stuff. I understand a bit more than I did before.

Meanwhile, you've been doing what you normally do: Just attacking and insulting and offering zero substance or constructive input.

Fortunately not everyone here is like you.

Last edited:

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

We're at #3 now, go ahead.

That Pierson train wreck who is on the air defending him 24/7. She’s actually more trump than trump with even less knowledge about history, politics, current events.

So, who is NOT a RINO?

1. Donald Trump

The "R" in RINO stands for Republican. He was the Republican. It doesn't matter what he did. You can't just change what Republican means as you go along.
See that's the problem with a large federal government, they always do things that are against the country's interest.

Because there is a civil war in the Repblican party, because the insurgent Tea Party is at war with the establishment Republicans and the AltRight is at war with everyone, because Trump is not a Republican in any real sense other than being their nominee, everyone can be considered a RINO and everyone can be seen as a true Republican.

There are plenty of chips to land where they may. Until then, as Napoleon once said 'When your enemy is making a mistake, don't help them'.

See Iceweasel , it's quite possible to have civil, mature, adult conversations here.

In another thread, Kondor3 provided the best explanation of what is going on within the GOP that I've seen yet: Has Donald Trump Permanently Altered The Republican Party's DNA?

And in this thread, Rustic was kind enough to answer a couple of other questions for me.

Interesting stuff. I understand a bit more than I did before.

Meanwhile, you've been doing what you normally do: Just attacking and insulting and offering zero substance or constructive input.

Fortunately not everyone here is like you.
See that's the problem with the career politician - you never know were they really stand because they are, career politician.

Forum List

Back