Trump SUING!

Somebody needs to come out with some evidence of "fraud," naming county, district, and state and what irregularity has been observed there.

And, just for jollies, how about some evidence that Abbott's order limiting drop boxes to one per county in Texas was justified.

LIBERAL TRANSLATION: SHIT!
  1. There was no massive blue wave landslide victory!
  2. There was no double digit lead!
  3. There was no repudiation of Trump!
  4. We didn't prove 2016 was a fluke!
  5. We didn't cost Trump his support!
  6. We greatly underestimated the Trump Nation!
  7. We lost seats in the House!
  8. We didn't get the Senate! (no court packing)
  9. We haven't won the White House!
  10. Now Trump's going to take your cheating ways and SHOVE 'EM RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!
Oh, and, the SCOTUS is still 6-3 conservative. :auiqs.jpg:

pResident Bidenski will declare Donald Reagan and his wife Melanie..... Griffith....? are great Americans and did allot for their countries. I pardon them.Pardon me. I have to take a piss, man. Damn prostheticz when we all get old...It's a big fuckin deal, man...thank God my new crib has 37 urinals in it.It's all good man

Trump has no one to blame but himself. He refused to learn the job. Biden and the democrats used their MSM propaganda arm to win for the US oligarchs. Lets hope that the GOP keeps the senate.
p.s. no fucking way Joe completes 4-years, Nancy will 25th his ass ASAP.

The most likely outcome currently is that Trump wins PA and Arizona and wins. It will be very close though.

Of course, this is absent of supreme court action, which we will DEFINITELY see. The next weeks will be a total repudiation of the fraud in vote. The nightmare scenario that everyone objected to occurred.
Biden just won WI & MI, the fat lady just sang.
All done, Trump shouldn't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out of the WH.

There are still 4 states in play. And Rump needs all 4 to win. The problem is, Biden has at least one of them sewn up already, it just isn't announced yet at 99% of the vote. No matter what, it's over by later afternoon when 3 of the states announce. But iit looks like 2 of those critical states with high EC counts are going to go for biden. And the Nightmare is coming to an end one way or another. The Fat Lady hasn't sung but she's in the wings warming up.

The rust belt has spoken. All for Biden. As it stands now, Biden does not need PA, GA or NC. Ne is leading in NV and AZ and a win there his 254 EC that he has now puts him to the 270. Even if Rump wins PA, GA and NC, he would still need to win either AZ or NV and he's so far behind with so few votes to be counted the only method left is court action.

Rump is trying to file a recount in WI and MI but the Party of the Rump would have to pay for the recount in both places and that would run into the millions and millions for each state. Rump is filing to have the votes that were counted the day after the election date in Arizona anulled.

It's time to watch a real Thief try and steal an election. Hate to break it to Rump, but the Con won't work this time and his newest acquisition ti SCOTUS won't bail him out. Benito would be proud if he had succeeded but he failed.

pResident Bidenski will declare Donald Reagan and his wife Melanie..... Griffith....? are great Americans and did allot for their countries. I pardon them.Pardon me. I have to take a piss, man. Damn prostheticz when we all get old...It's a big fuckin deal, man...thank God my new crib has 37 urinals in it.It's all good man

Brag about your urinals all you want. I'd still rather piss off the porch. Instead of all those law suits, Trump should just piss off the porch. It's quite relaxing.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Brag about your urinals all you want. I'd still rather piss off the porch. Instead of all those law suits, Trump should just piss off the porch. It's quite relaxing.
He needs a catchment before the dribble hits his pants.

He needs a catchment before the dribble hits his pants.

Too late. Trump and his administration have had a pissy smell for a long time.

• Thanks
Trump has no one to blame but himself. He refused to learn the job. Biden and the democrats used their MSM propaganda arm to win for the US oligarchs. Lets hope that the GOP keeps the senate.

The most likely outcome currently is that Trump wins PA and Arizona and wins. It will be very close though.

Of course, this is absent of supreme court action, which we will DEFINITELY see. The next weeks will be a total repudiation of the fraud in vote. The nightmare scenario that everyone objected to occurred.
All done, Trump shouldn't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out of the WH.

There are still 4 states in play. And Rump needs all 4 to win. The problem is, Biden has at least one of them sewn up already, it just isn't announced yet at 99% of the vote. No matter what, it's over by later afternoon when 3 of the states announce. But iit looks like 2 of those critical states with high EC counts are going to go for biden. And the Nightmare is coming to an end one way or another. The Fat Lady hasn't sung but she's in the wings warming up.
Hahahahahaha the nightmare is just getting started.

You going to take up arms for your Orange Deity? Are we going to finally get that Insurrection you all have been threatening?

I, for one, would like some peace and quiet for a change. Maybe some kitten stories (as much as I hate kitten stories).

You going to take up arms for your Orange Deity? Are we going to finally get that Insurrection you all have been threatening?

I, for one, would like some peace and quiet for a change. Maybe some kitten stories (as much as I hate kitten stories).

I don't think it comes to that yet... perhaps he is talking about the mail in swindle and the way Americans have to wait weeks for the election results because of it.

Anyway, considering mail in fraud will be the focus of the next two weeks, it potentially is not a complete nightmare. Democrats will never be taken seriously again.

I don't think it comes to that yet... perhaps he is talking about the mail in swindle and the way Americans have to wait weeks for the election results because of it.
You realize it was the state republicans who refused to let the mail in ballots be counted before the election like every other state did, don't you?

• Thanks

You realize it was the state republicans who refused to let the mail in ballots be counted before the election like every other state did, don't you?

Would you stop interdicting Facts into his Conspiracy!!!!

Trump indeed is suing,going to the Supreme Court.the courts are always corrupt so I don’t see how it will do any good.

The rust belt has spoken. All for Biden. As it stands now, Biden does not need PA, GA or NC. Ne is leading in NV and AZ and a win there his 254 EC that he has now puts him to the 270. Even if Rump wins PA, GA and NC, he would still need to win either AZ or NV and he's so far behind with so few votes to be counted the only method left is court action.

Rump is trying to file a recount in WI and MI but the Party of the Rump would have to pay for the recount in both places and that would run into the millions and millions for each state. Rump is filing to have the votes that were counted the day after the election date in Arizona anulled.

It's time to watch a real Thief try and steal an election. Hate to break it to Rump, but the Con won't work this time and his newest acquisition ti SCOTUS won't bail him out. Benito would be proud if he had succeeded but he failed.
The rust belt will go back to just that. If Biden is President, China just won big time.

The rust belt will go back to just that. If Biden is President, China just won big time.

If isn't the operative word anymore. The Fat Lady is spraying her throat with her special blend as we speak. And you haven't been listening to Biden speak about where he's going to buy the resources to rebuild America.

Will Trump concede or will he throw a man-baby temper tantrum like his supporters are doing?
Let me put it to you this way...
If, say, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio, two globalist pigs, were suspected of playing games with mail-in ballots, I would want a recount.

Forum List

Back