Trump SUING!

You keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling myself what, fool? That TV networks don't declare winners?
Funny how you gave Al Gore 39 days to challenge the 2000 election!
Election's not over until the court challenges are heard and the EC casts its final votes in December. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is going to be your president. You're a fool if you think otherwise.

I have everything!

Not a Trump re-election.

The entire election is being challenged. Sorry if I've destroyed your world.
sky-is-falling.jpg

You keep telling yourself that.

Keep telling myself what, fool? That TV networks don't declare winners?
Funny how you gave Al Gore 39 days to challenge the 2000 election!
Election's not over until the court challenges are heard and the EC casts its final votes in December. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden is going to be your president. You're a fool if you think otherwise.

Maybe so. We shall see. Pretty sad day when wanting openness, honesty and legality makes you a fool.

But then, I'm not a Democrat.

biggerhoax.png

No he hasn't. He's still the president jackass.

Nobody is disputing that Trump is CURRENTLY the president, you fucking retard.

Trump lost the RE-ELECTION.

Do you understand now? I didn't think I would have to spell that out for you, but here we are. Read that over as many times as you need to.

Biden is going to be your president.

Maybe so. We shall see.

If you think otherwise, you're an idiot.

Let me know when Trump wins re-election. You stupid retard.

View attachment 412866
:itsok:

It's going to be ok. Biden will be your president.

Glad to know you can predict the future. Now predict which finger I'm giving you right now.

shuttie.jpg

The fruits of fraud in vote are here.

No one predicted this.

You're kidding, right? No one predicted the king of "I'll sue" was gonna sue?

What are you using for brains? Day old oatmeal?

That's not what I am referring to. I am referring to the mail in mess which I made dozens of threads about.

Trump has no one to blame but himself. He refused to learn the job. Biden and the democrats used their MSM propaganda arm to win for the US oligarchs. Lets hope that the GOP keeps the senate.
p.s. no fucking way Joe completes 4-years, Nancy will 25th his ass ASAP.

The most likely outcome currently is that Trump wins PA and Arizona and wins. It will be very close though.

Of course, this is absent of supreme court action, which we will DEFINITELY see. The next weeks will be a total repudiation of the fraud in vote. The nightmare scenario that everyone objected to occurred.
Biden just won WI & MI, the fat lady just sang.
All done, Trump shouldn't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out of the WH.

There are still 4 states in play. And Rump needs all 4 to win. The problem is, Biden has at least one of them sewn up already, it just isn't announced yet at 99% of the vote. No matter what, it's over by later afternoon when 3 of the states announce. But iit looks like 2 of those critical states with high EC counts are going to go for biden. And the Nightmare is coming to an end one way or another. The Fat Lady hasn't sung but she's in the wings warming up.
What nightmare? Or are talking about the long dark winter with moron Biden?

The fruits of fraud in vote are here.

No one predicted this.

You're kidding, right? No one predicted the king of "I'll sue" was gonna sue?

What are you using for brains? Day old oatmeal?

That's not what I am referring to. I am referring to the mail in mess which I made dozens of threads about.

Then you should change your op, 'cause that's what it says.

Or maybe you could sue it.

Trump has no one to blame but himself. He refused to learn the job. Biden and the democrats used their MSM propaganda arm to win for the US oligarchs. Lets hope that the GOP keeps the senate.
p.s. no fucking way Joe completes 4-years, Nancy will 25th his ass ASAP.

The most likely outcome currently is that Trump wins PA and Arizona and wins. It will be very close though.

Of course, this is absent of supreme court action, which we will DEFINITELY see. The next weeks will be a total repudiation of the fraud in vote. The nightmare scenario that everyone objected to occurred.
Biden just won WI & MI, the fat lady just sang.
All done, Trump shouldn't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out of the WH.

There are still 4 states in play. And Rump needs all 4 to win. The problem is, Biden has at least one of them sewn up already, it just isn't announced yet at 99% of the vote. No matter what, it's over by later afternoon when 3 of the states announce. But iit looks like 2 of those critical states with high EC counts are going to go for biden. And the Nightmare is coming to an end one way or another. The Fat Lady hasn't sung but she's in the wings warming up.
What nightmare? Or are talking about the long dark winter with moron Biden?

The Fat Lady is nearing the last stanza. She's loud.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back