My concession, I'm out - Good luck, you'll need it

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Man of my word, I said I was out should Trump lose.

I'm out early. Unlike Trump I don't have to fight what has occurred this election. The Dems. probably won POTUS, they did so under COVID. Another exploitation on their watch, they circumvented the system yet again, just as they have since the Obama admin. So we're fucked now, oh shit. I can't believe my State of Nevada decides this election. Fuck Californians, you fucked us all.

Congratulations, you replaced the greatest POTUS in history with the Devil, skank-Harris, who operates and was appointed by deep state communists. China wins. Welcome to communism. Welcome to another great hit on the middle class, perhaps the biggest yet. I'll say it again, read 45 Declarations of Communist Takeover, apply some honesty.

To PROGS, you lead by emotions, purely irrational and demonstrate little or no level of honesty. You especially lack gut check self-honesty, and intellectual honesty. I won't miss any of the PROG posters here, you couldn't rationalize or articulate your way out of a wet-paper box. Remember this fuckers, you're operated by remote via 24/7 misinformation that dictates you and how our govt. is held accountable. Surely you recognize I've kicked your collective asses for years. You and those you support make it easy. Trump made it easy as well, so accomplished. Soon we're programmed via "virus preventions", it's going to be so fun. See my signature, that's you and those you support.

To conservatives, I'll miss a few of you for sure. Keep up the fight CONSERVATIVES, you're straight-up better people. Much wiser, more articulate, independent critical thought will do that. So will a clear conscious. Less the asshole who hates Jews anyway, don't know or care to know the user ID. My grand-parents were Jewish, bet your ass they were better people than you.

To blacks. Continue wising up to the Dems who exploit you. The party of slavery only changed tactics, now they use you to destroy yourselves from within.

I'm out early. Unlike Trump I don't have to fight what has occurred this election. The Dems. probably won POTUS, they did so under COVID. Another exploitation on their watch, they circumvented the system yet again, just as they have since the Obama admin. So we're fucked now, oh shit. I can't believe my State of Nevada decides this election. Fuck Californians, you fucked us all.

Congratulations, you replaced the greatest POTUS in history with the Devil, skank-Harris, who operates and was appointed by deep state communists. China wins. Welcome to communism. Welcome to another great hit on the middle class, perhaps the biggest yet. I'll say it again, read 45 Declarations of Communist Takeover, apply some honesty.

To PROGS, you lead by emotions, purely irrational and demonstrate little or no level of honesty. You especially lack gut check self-honesty, and intellectual honesty. I won't miss any of the PROG posters here, you couldn't rationalize or articulate your way out of a wet-paper box. Remember this fuckers, you're operated by remote via 24/7 misinformation that dictates you and how our govt. is held accountable. Surely you recognize I've kicked your collective asses for years. You and those you support make it easy. Trump made it easy as well, so accomplished. Soon we're programmed via "virus preventions", it's going to be so fun. See my signature, that's you and those you support.

To conservatives, I'll miss a few of you for sure. Keep up the fight CONSERVATIVES, you're straight-up better people. Much wiser, more articulate, independent critical thought will do that. So will a clear conscious. Less the asshole who hates Jews anyway, don't know or care to know the user ID. My grand-parents were Jewish, bet your ass they were better people than you.

To blacks. Continue wising up to the Dems who exploit you. The party of slavery only changed tactics, now they use you to destroy yourselves from within.
How is this year different than 2016 except Trump won in 2016. If Trump wins it is fair. If Trump loses it is unfair. RIGHT!

i made a wager that if Trump lost i would leave usmb for 1 yr i will honor that wager ....when the final votes are counted ....though it looks like im going to lose that bet .

Why the drama?

If you want to go, just go

How is this year different than 2016 except Trump won in 2016. If Trump wins it is fair. If Trump loses it is unfair. RIGHT!
dont start bitching about fairness when gas is 5dollars a gallon and the economy goes into the shitter ....

I wish you guys would just make avatar bets instead. We don't want you to go. We want you to stay.

So we can laugh at you. Hopefully.

Someone is butthurt! Your side has been losing since 2018. This was inevitable.

I wish you guys would just make avatar bets instead. We don't want you to go. We want you to stay.

So we can laugh at you. Hopefully.

That was my thought exactly when I saw their bet. Win or lose this site is entertaining when interacting with both sides.

Is that what you really believe? Is that like a person complaining about how his group is treated while impregnating a young girl spewing that he is just not treated right?.... And until that is dealt with there will never be an improvement in poorer areas. Do you ever hear of any of the Prog Potentates in the media/entertainment/political fiefdoms saying anything about that?

You're out? Russia, NK, Turkey or someplace else that likes Trump's version of authoritarianism?

I know how you feel. The race shouldn’t had even been this close.

It’s disheartening to see how Big Tech and corporate whores that sell themselves to China were allowed to dump so much money into these elections. They outspent the GOP by a billion. The propaganda networks were successful in convincing enough idiots that President Trump was the worst thing in the world. But we let this happen, the GOP had the power to pass laws to prevent it, and didn’t. Gives me little hope that anything will ever really change for the better. President Trump was that last glimmer of hope, to tell China to fuck off, to stop the stupid perpetual wars. But the Washington Establishment got their way, apparently.

I need to worry child. Joe will govern almost exactly as your orange doofus did.

No need to make yourself a stranger.
How many of those people who promised to move to Canada in the past actually moved to Canada?
Stick around and enjoy the board.

No one is moving there any time soon. My son goes to school in VT. I was just by the border crossing and it has gates and lotsa barrels in front of it. They ain't lettin nobody in. :)

C'mon. It's a message board. What fun is it if everybody agrees with you? I never understood the sense in making bets like this. It defeats the entire premise of the board. Make a fun bet like a donation and really flowery message praising the winner. :)
If you're as gagged out on politics as I am right now, feel free to take a breather and come back in a few weeks refreshed (I feel like a self help audio tape). Stick around! :)

Surely you can "Dave" yer way to stay.

I'm much more optimistic today that I have been for months.
Trump's likely to lose, but there was NO blue wave.
We are holding the Senate, and the House didn't get flooded with a bunch of new Dims.

Also, I'm delighted the polling industry is now officially a joke.

Not sure if its over in Wisconsin and Michigan yet. There maybe more votes in WI than registrations and apparently all of sudden 140,000 mail in ballots (a term I use loosely) turned up for brain dead Biden. I going to wait and see.

Only 2 words come to mine. Door and Ass.

Forum List

Back