Trump SUING!

Trump has no one to blame but himself. He refused to learn the job. Biden and the democrats used their MSM propaganda arm to win for the US oligarchs. Lets hope that the GOP keeps the senate.
p.s. no fucking way Joe completes 4-years, Nancy will 25th his ass ASAP.

The most likely outcome currently is that Trump wins PA and Arizona and wins. It will be very close though.

Of course, this is absent of supreme court action, which we will DEFINITELY see. The next weeks will be a total repudiation of the fraud in vote. The nightmare scenario that everyone objected to occurred.
Biden just won WI & MI, the fat lady just sang.
All done, Trump shouldn't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out of the WH.

If Trump wins Nevada he's back in it. 274 with GA, NC, and PA.

Either Nevada or Arizona will do. Arizona is far far more likely.

However, PA is close too. That said, Trump won the state so thoroughly that it will be very difficult to mail in scam from that.

Arizona is gone. If Biden wins Nevada, Pennsylvania won't matter.

Trump has no one to blame but himself. He refused to learn the job. Biden and the democrats used their MSM propaganda arm to win for the US oligarchs. Lets hope that the GOP keeps the senate.

The most likely outcome currently is that Trump wins PA and Arizona and wins. It will be very close though.

Of course, this is absent of supreme court action, which we will DEFINITELY see. The next weeks will be a total repudiation of the fraud in vote. The nightmare scenario that everyone objected to occurred.
All done, Trump shouldn't let the door hit him on the ass on the way out of the WH.

If Trump wins Nevada he's back in it. 274 with GA, NC, and PA.

Either Nevada or Arizona will do. Arizona is far far more likely.

However, PA is close too. That said, Trump won the state so thoroughly that it will be very difficult to mail in scam from that.

Arizona is gone. If Biden wins Nevada, Pennsylvania won't matter.

CBS disagrees with you.

There are still 4 states in play. And Rump needs all 4 to win. The problem is, Biden has at least one of them sewn up already, it just isn't announced yet at 99% of the vote. No matter what, it's over by later afternoon when 3 of the states announce. But iit looks like 2 of those critical states with high EC counts are going to go for biden. And the Nightmare is coming to an end one way or another. The Fat Lady hasn't sung but she's in the wings warming up.
Hahahahahaha the nightmare is just getting started.

You going to take up arms for your Orange Deity? Are we going to finally get that Insurrection you all have been threatening?

I, for one, would like some peace and quiet for a change. Maybe some kitten stories (as much as I hate kitten stories).

I don't think it comes to that yet... perhaps he is talking about the mail in swindle and the way Americans have to wait weeks for the election results because of it.
You realize it was the state republicans who refused to let the mail in ballots be counted before the election like every other state did, don't you?

Would you stop interdicting Facts into his Conspiracy!!!!

My bad. I know the right doesn't ever let the truth get in the way of a good story.

There are still 4 states in play. And Rump needs all 4 to win. The problem is, Biden has at least one of them sewn up already, it just isn't announced yet at 99% of the vote. No matter what, it's over by later afternoon when 3 of the states announce. But iit looks like 2 of those critical states with high EC counts are going to go for biden. And the Nightmare is coming to an end one way or another. The Fat Lady hasn't sung but she's in the wings warming up.

You going to take up arms for your Orange Deity? Are we going to finally get that Insurrection you all have been threatening?

I, for one, would like some peace and quiet for a change. Maybe some kitten stories (as much as I hate kitten stories).

I don't think it comes to that yet... perhaps he is talking about the mail in swindle and the way Americans have to wait weeks for the election results because of it.
You realize it was the state republicans who refused to let the mail in ballots be counted before the election like every other state did, don't you?

Would you stop interdicting Facts into his Conspiracy!!!!

My bad. I know the right doesn't ever let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Who said it was a GOOD story? Certainly not I.

Last edited:

LIBERAL TRANSLATION: SHIT!
  1. There was no massive blue wave landslide victory!
  2. There was no double digit lead!
  3. There was no repudiation of Trump!
  4. We didn't prove 2016 was a fluke!
  5. We didn't cost Trump his support!
  6. We greatly underestimated the Trump Nation!
  7. We lost seats in the House!
  8. We didn't get the Senate! (no court packing)
  9. We haven't won the White House!
  10. Now Trump's going to take your cheating ways and SHOVE 'EM RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!

1. Not a landslide, but enough to get Trump's fat ass out of there.
2. A win is a win.
3. It was a repudiation of Trump if they got him out.
4. 2016 was unlikely as Trump won very close margins in 3 key states. Not sure how that's relevant though.
5. I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.
6. I can assure you that I am not underestimating Trumpism.
7. That's ok. We still have the House by a significant margin.
8. That's ok. We got that idiot out of the White House.
9. We will.
10. You wish. He lost and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Will Trump concede or will he throw a man-baby temper tantrum like his supporters are doing?
Let me put it to you this way...
If, say, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio, two globalist pigs, were suspected of playing games with mail-in ballots, I would want a recount.

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio wouldn't be throwing a Twitter temper tantrum right now.

Will Trump concede or will he throw a man-baby temper tantrum like his supporters are doing?
Let me put it to you this way...
If, say, Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio, two globalist pigs, were suspected of playing games with mail-in ballots, I would want a recount.

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio wouldn't be throwing a Twitter temper tantrum right now.
They wouldn't have to as they have made millions off the US taxpayer.

When the fat lady sings, Trump will get a second term.

I hope we have a full investigation of the 2020 vote in order to determine the magnitude of fraudulent voting. This may have to be supervised by SCOTUS, since the Legislative and Executive Branches have a vested interest in the outcome.
Like I said, Trump needs to void this election.

LIBERAL TRANSLATION: SHIT!
  1. There was no massive blue wave landslide victory!
  2. There was no double digit lead!
  3. There was no repudiation of Trump!
  4. We didn't prove 2016 was a fluke!
  5. We didn't cost Trump his support!
  6. We greatly underestimated the Trump Nation!
  7. We lost seats in the House!
  8. We didn't get the Senate! (no court packing)
  9. We haven't won the White House!
  10. Now Trump's going to take your cheating ways and SHOVE 'EM RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!

1. Not a landslide, but enough to get Trump's fat ass out of there.
2. A win is a win.
3. It was a repudiation of Trump if they got him out.
4. 2016 was unlikely as Trump won very close margins in 3 key states. Not sure how that's relevant though.
7. That's ok. We still have the House by a significant margin.
8. That's ok. We got that idiot out of the White House.
9. We will.
10. You wish. He lost and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
The Prog Manifesto is to the New One Party State they will create. The Prog Party is the Cult god. You may be a member of it but you can be thrown under the bus at the whim of anyone empowered in it at the time. The elderly in this nation will at some point. For the costs are high to pay them and money is needed for other Prog agenda endevours. The elites call Non Prog voters Dregs, Chumps and Deplorables in public. They get the help from moderators in debates. The entertainers and media are near 100 per cent behind them and shill for them. If someone says something taken out of context or the wrong way they are demeaned, humiliated and even fired for it. I do not approve of people doin that, I do know that they are humans. And that same standard that they are held to will happen to Progs. Especially when the good jobs decline and the empowered need to push back those expecting rewards for backing them.

The Prog Manifesto is to the New One Party State they will create. The Prog Party is the Cult god. You may be a member of it but you can be thrown under the bus at the whim of anyone empowered in it at the time. The elderly in this nation will at some point. For the costs are high to pay them and money is needed for other Prog agenda endevours. The elites call Non Prog voters Dregs, Chumps and Deplorables in public. They get the help from moderators in debates. The entertainers and media are near 100 per cent behind them and shill for them. If someone says something taken out of context or the wrong way they are demeaned, humiliated and even fired for it. I do not approve of people doin that, I do know that they are humans. And that same standard that they are held to will happen to Progs. Especially when the good jobs decline and the empowered need to push back those expecting rewards for backing them.

Feel better now? :itsok:

b99hqjT.jpeg

Somebody needs to come out with some evidence of "fraud," naming county, district, and state and what irregularity has been observed there.

Jees, imbecile, at least 20 different illegal and fraudulent events have been documented, reported and are now in court today!

Where are they listed? Where are they documented? Supported by affidavits signed under penalty of perjury? I'm just asking for the most bare facts. Anyone can file a lawsuit as long as they pay the filing fee.

Anyway, considering mail in fraud will be the focus of the next two weeks, it potentially is not a complete nightmare. Democrats will never be taken seriously again.

Evidence?

Anyway, considering mail in fraud will be the focus of the next two weeks, it potentially is not a complete nightmare. Democrats will never be taken seriously again.

Evidence?

I posted a video with two lawyers going through it all. Watch it, it's a bit lengthy to explain in full detail.

I am not sure what you are asking anyway. It's quite clear this will be going to court, democrats made their choice to cheat against insurmountable vote counts - and quite openly.

1. Not a landslide, but enough to get Trump's fat ass out of there. Trump is out of there?
2. A win is a win. Yeah, if you GET a win. You've won nothing.
3. It was a repudiation of Trump if they got him out. Some repudiation. You expected a landslide victory. You'll be lucky to barely eke him out by a sliver with massive fraud behind you. Democrats LOST on every front.
4. 2016 was unlikely as Trump won very close margins in 3 key states. Not sure how that's relevant though. You gave him NO CHANCE at all! You fucks have been 100% wrong about every prediction.
7. That's ok. We still have the House by a significant margin. You got your asses handed to you! Dems expected to take up to 20 seats! You lost four instead. Democrats are enraged, humiliated and embarrassed. You better start keeping up with the news.
8. That's ok. We got that idiot out of the White House. You did? When?
9. We will.
10. You wish. He lost and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You have one hell of a surprise in store for you, buttercup.

It might be better for the GOP if Trump ultimately loses, as long as it controls the Senate. After all, what is left for Trump to do in a second term? If the Democrats' fraudulent voting schemes are fully exposed, the GOP would stand to make huge gains in the 2022 Congressional elections. If Trump wins. he will be portrayed as having "stolen" the election, and a reverse outcome in 2022 will become more likely.

It might be better for the GOP if Trump ultimately loses, as long as it controls the Senate. After all, what is left for Trump to do in a second term? If the Democrats' fraudulent voting schemes are fully exposed, the GOP would stand to make huge gains in the 2022 Congressional elections. If Trump wins. he will be portrayed as having "stolen" the election, and a reverse outcome in 2022 will become more likely.

The best outcome would be for the Senate to stay Rep controlled (and Moscow Mitch lost in the woods) and Rump to be sent to NY for prosecution. The last thing any of us needs is for either party for all 3 parts to be controlled by one party since they are all 3 a bit out of touch. We need the balance.

1. Not a landslide, but enough to get Trump's fat ass out of there. Trump is out of there?
2. A win is a win. Yeah, if you GET a win. You've won nothing.
3. It was a repudiation of Trump if they got him out. Some repudiation. You expected a landslide victory. You'll be lucky to barely eke him out by a sliver with massive fraud behind you. Democrats LOST on every front.
4. 2016 was unlikely as Trump won very close margins in 3 key states. Not sure how that's relevant though. You gave him NO CHANCE at all! You fucks have been 100% wrong about every prediction.
7. That's ok. We still have the House by a significant margin. You got your asses handed to you! Dems expected to take up to 20 seats! You lost four instead. Democrats are enraged, humiliated and embarrassed. You better start keeping up with the news.
8. That's ok. We got that idiot out of the White House. You did? When?
9. We will.
10. You wish. He lost and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You have one hell of a surprise in store for you, buttercup.

Biden wins.

Do you like apples? Well how you like them apples?

:lol:

Forum List

Back