Trump stole the election.

The world is too screwed up for the luxury of sarcasm.
pil6y.jpg

And "uhh" who made certain illegal aliens did not vote en masse in 2020, when democrat governors in five states unilaterally, and unconstitutionally changed voting laws so ballots could be, and were mailed out, and then mailed back in??? Pull head from rectum and attempt using it for thinking, in Wisconsin where I live, the democrat governor saw to it that mail it in ballots were sent out to every home in the state where a voter had once claimed residence, "every single such home" absent any voter security mechanisms at all! All you had to do was fill in ballot and sign the name it had been addressed to, and shoot it back to them, and hundreds of thousands did just that, and nobody knows who the fuck they were.... :wink:

Nice fairy tale. If any vote is received from somebody who isn't a registered voter, it isn't counted. And to be a registered voter, you have to be a citizen. Also, where are all these illegal votes. Trump's organization filed around 30 lawsuits. They were thrown out of court for lack of evidence. If there were all those illegal votes out there, don't you think they could have dug some up? Though as I said elsewhere, Biden won by over 7 million popular votes. That much fraud isn't possible.

Hillary won the popular vote by over 3 million votes. If the Russians had not helped Trump he would be just another forgotten shit stain on the wall of history.

Well, I hear 2 million. Also, Russia didn't have shit to do with the election. Except for maybe funneling money into the Trump campaign. Or planting disinformation on social media sites. Whatever they may have done, it didn't work.

Hillary won the popular vote by over 3 million votes. If the Russians had not helped Trump he would be just another forgotten shit stain on the wall of history.
Trump is already a shit stain on the walls of bathroom stalls all over the Country. His willfully stupid cult just doesn't know it yet.

There are many idiots out there who seem to think that Biden stole the election from him. But Biden won by over 7 million votes. That much "fraud" couldn't have happened. Also, though I am no fan of Hillary, she won over 2 million more popular votes than Trump. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump. Then, he attempted a coup on Jan 6. It was the Secret Service that kept him from leading the attack on the Capitol himself.

There is no national popular vote for President
If one is that stupid there can be no credibility.

There are many idiots out there who seem to think that Biden stole the election from him. But Biden won by over 7 million votes. That much "fraud" couldn't have happened. Also, though I am no fan of Hillary, she won over 2 million more popular votes than Trump. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump. Then, he attempted a coup on Jan 6. It was the Secret Service that kept him from leading the attack on the Capitol himself.

I was young and ignorant too.

Nice fairy tale. If any vote is received from somebody who isn't a registered voter, it isn't counted. And to be a registered voter, you have to be a citizen. Also, where are all these illegal votes. Trump's organization filed around 30 lawsuits. They were thrown out of court for lack of evidence. If there were all those illegal votes out there, don't you think they could have dug some up? Though as I said elsewhere, Biden won by over 7 million popular votes. That much fraud isn't possible.

Are you new here?

Well, I hear 2 million. Also, Russia didn't have shit to do with the election. Except for maybe funneling money into the Trump campaign. Or planting disinformation on social media sites. Whatever they may have done, it didn't work.
It worked really well for the Russians they got their useful fool into the WH. Yeah just short of three million votes, a comfortable popular win for Clinton.
Popular vote62,984,82865,853,514

Forum List

Back