Trump stole the election.

There is no national popular vote for President
If one is that stupid there can be no credibility.

Stop making crap up. I never said that popular vote is what elects the president. The electoral college does. It just so happens that Trump was one of the few presidents who won the election despite not having gotten the majority of the popular vote as well.

Many Democrats said the 2016 election was stolen for six years now.

That's ok. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. Joe told me, so I know it must be true.

Stop making crap up. I never said that popular vote is what elects the president. The electoral college does. It just so happens that Trump was one of the few presidents who won the election despite not having gotten the majority of the popular vote as well.

There was no popular vote.
Get that through your fucking head.
If there was a national popular vote contest all candidates would campaign differently.

Last edited:
That's ok. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. Joe told me, so I know it must be true.

A half way lucid moment on his part.

There was no popular vote.
Get that through your fucking head.
If there was a national popular vote contest all candidates would campaign differently.

What do you call it when somebody votes for a candidate. An unpopular vote? So eat shit and die.

lbc93fl1ghra1.png

Forum List

Back