Trump stole the election.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
There are many idiots out there who seem to think that Biden stole the election from him. But Biden won by over 7 million votes. That much "fraud" couldn't have happened. Also, though I am no fan of Hillary, she won over 2 million more popular votes than Trump. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump. Then, he attempted a coup on Jan 6. It was the Secret Service that kept him from leading the attack on the Capitol himself.

There are many idiots out there who seem to think that Biden stole the election from him. But Biden won by over 7 million votes. That much "fraud" couldn't have happened. Also, though I am no fan of Hillary, she won over 2 million more popular votes than Trump. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump. Then, he attempted a coup on Jan 6. It was the Secret Service that kept him from leading the attack on the Capitol himself.

It wasn't entirely Trump's doing either. Vladimir Putin had a big part in Hillary's loss too, remember? Those Russians were putting subliminal ads on social media that were convincing people to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. I get so damned angry every time I watch that video of those Russian prostitutes Trump paid to pee on the bed that the Obama's slept in. The great Obama should have never been treated that way.

:laughing0301:

:cuckoo: ~~~

GetALoad.jpg

The real idiots are those who think the popular vote determines the presidency and not the Electoral College.
Dems love to LIE and that's one of their favorites, the so call 'popular vote'. This OP is a big fat Dem lie.

Dems one last time you lying pukes. The 'popular vote' does not exist. There was never a popular vote election hence no popular vote total, no popular vote campaign or popular vote campaign strategy, campaign stops, nada. You don't know what the popular vote may have been because a popular vote election never took place so stop LYING you festering boils.

o_O Can you prove Biden won via lawful vote tally, can you explain how millions of illegal aliens casting illegal ballots via totally illegal mail it in voting is not fraud, can you do that??? Because when you cannot do that, and you certainly cannot, you are left looking like the idiot dumb ass!

Now run along and play with yourself.....:banana:

laughing hilariously.jpg

Facts!

You seem to forget about decades worth of Democrats denying election results, including 2016.

The real idiots are the people who can't seem to accept the fact that Biden has been president for the last two years and have to bring up Trump to deflect from all the issues about Biden.

I don't think that those who can't accept that Biden is president are going to want to deflect anything bad Biden is doing.

It wasn't entirely Trump's doing either. Vladimir Putin had a big part in Hillary's loss too, remember? Those Russians were putting subliminal ads on social media that were convincing people to vote for Trump instead of Hillary. I get so damned angry every time I watch that video of those Russian prostitutes Trump paid to pee on the bed that the Obama's slept in. The great Obama should have never been treated that way.

:laughing0301:
Subliminal ads? I've never seen any. Though one time I was watching CBS nightly news. I saw the image flash. So I went back frame by frame to see what it was. It was some sort of statement about a holocaust museum. (The holocaust never happened by the way) Down lower on the screen is a little smaller print it said, "Because CBS cares." Yeah. Cares to use every psychological trick in the book to brainwash you. As for obama, there was nothing great about him. He was just a token black who got elected for some reason. Also, I've never read his book. But it'a quite possible he actually said this.

Obama.jpg

Forum List

Back