Trump stole the election.

Subliminal ads? I've never seen any. Though one time I was watching CBS nightly news. I saw the image flash. So I went back frame by frame to see what it was. It was some sort of statement about a holocaust museum. (The holocaust never happened by the way) Down lower on the screen is a little smaller print it said, "Because CBS cares." Yeah. Cares to use every psychological trick in the book to brainwash you. As for obama, there was nothing great about him. He was just a token black who got elected for some reason. Also, I've never read his book. But it'a quite possible he actually said this.

View attachment 762223

I was being sarcastic.

The real idiots are those who think the popular vote determines the presidency and not the Electoral College.

Everybody knows it is the electoral college that actually elects the president. But it should be decided by popular vote. They also need to get rid of gerrymandering.

AND the entire so called Hillary popular vote lead all came from California. Hillary lost the other 49 states by 1 million votes to Trump so SUCK IT!

^^^ that typically send the left into a rage.

I don't know where the votes came from. Not that it matters much.

Can you prove Biden won via lawful vote tally,
Yep.
The election was certified in every state first by pricincts,then by counties, then by state legislatures, then finally by The U.S. Congress.
That's PROOF.

And as for illegals casting ballots.
They don't.
They can't.
That is just whacko wing-nut FAKE NEWS conspiracy theory chummed out there for any Republicans stupid enough to believe it.

o_O Can you prove Biden won via lawful vote tally, can you explain how millions of illegal aliens casting illegal ballots via totally illegal mail it in voting is not fraud, can you do that??? Because when you cannot do that, and you certainly cannot, you are left looking like the idiot dumb ass!

Now run along and play with yourself.....:banana:

Illegals aren't allowed to vote in national elections. Not by mail or any other means. Though I have heard of some counties in a few states that stupidly let illegals vote in local elections.

Illegals aren't allowed to vote in national elections. Not by mail or any other means. Though I have heard of some counties in a few states that stupidly let illegals vote in local elections.
And "uhh" who made certain illegal aliens did not vote en masse in 2020, when democrat governors in five states unilaterally, and unconstitutionally changed voting laws so ballots could be, and were mailed out, and then mailed back in??? Pull head from rectum and attempt using it for thinking, in Wisconsin where I live, the democrat governor saw to it that mail it in ballots were sent out to every home in the state where a voter had once claimed residence, "every single such home" absent any voter security mechanisms at all! All you had to do was fill in ballot and sign the name it had been addressed to, and shoot it back to them, and hundreds of thousands did just that, and nobody knows who the fuck they were.... :wink:

There are many idiots out there who seem to think that Biden stole the election from him. But Biden won by over 7 million votes. That much "fraud" couldn't have happened. Also, though I am no fan of Hillary, she won over 2 million more popular votes than Trump. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump. Then, he attempted a coup on Jan 6. It was the Secret Service that kept him from leading the attack on the Capitol himself.
wow you idiots still don’t know how to run for president do you? popular vote? haha

There are many idiots out there who seem to think that Biden stole the election from him. But Biden won by over 7 million votes. That much "fraud" couldn't have happened. Also, though I am no fan of Hillary, she won over 2 million more popular votes than Trump. So if anybody stole an election, it was Trump. Then, he attempted a coup on Jan 6. It was the Secret Service that kept him from leading the attack on the Capitol himself.
Hillary won the popular vote by over 3 million votes. If the Russians had not helped Trump he would be just another forgotten shit stain on the wall of history.

Hillary won the popular vote by over 3 million votes. If the Russians had not helped Trump he would be just another forgotten shit stain on the wall of history.​
~ Amazingly Trump-O got even more votes for reelection ! I wonder how .. ? 🤔

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg
Time for a cup ..

Forum List

Back