Trump spent 1 in every 5 days playing golf in 2019

Are we still pretending that everything Klobuchar says is accurate?

upload_2020-1-2_17-42-59.gif

OH! So that's what's he doing when he's not hate-Tweeting or watching Fox Noise!

Klobuchar hits Trump for spending 1 in 5 days last year at a golf club

Klobuchar knows damn well that Trump isn't playing golf on most of those days...he's simply conducting meetings at a facility that is perfectly suited to hold meetings. She's basically spinning a little lie trying to infer that Trump plays instead of works when in fact Trump works a lot more hours than Barack Obama EVER did!

He is making deals with the rich. Making deals!!

More beneficial than making deals with the poor I'd wager.

OH! So that's what's he doing when he's not hate-Tweeting or watching Fox Noise!

Klobuchar hits Trump for spending 1 in 5 days last year at a golf club
So about once a week. Or as every recreational golfer in the country would call it, not enough.

The "so" is simple, he promised many times that he would not do this. He attacked Obama about golfing too much about 1000 times during the campaigns...and now he is doing it more than Obama ever dreamed of.

Does not anyone care about being lied to anymore?
Nope.

Next...

ps. are you truly surprised?

OMG!!!! TRUMP IS A HYPOCRITE! NO WAY, TO THE PRESS, THE WORLD MUST KNOW!

I mean really, this is all 'baked into the cake already' as people say. Everyone knows his a hypocrite. His supporters don't care. His opposition does not really care either - they would be complaining if he was in the oval office doing anything else as well. Those in the middle are simply jaded and no longer care.

In short, whining about his golf schedule is not going to change anyone's mind. It is nothing more than a circle jerk for the left (not much different then when the right complained about Obama's golfing).

Golf courses are losers. They are under water financially everywhere across the country.
All Trumps courses lose money
Trump boasts how great they all are and the Trump dummies all believe him.

Trump boasts about his controversial Scottish golf course, even though it loses $1 million a year and many locals despise it
It is where Trump developed his hatred of windmills and Scotland developed their hatred of Trump

That worthless piece of shit Obama was out playing golf while thousands of Americans died from the H1N1 virus.

That didn't stop the stupid Moon Bats from reelecting the asshole, did it?

Can you PROGS explain how he's the most effective POTUS since at least FDR?

One would have to assume that I may know a little about golf, based on my moniker and my avatar.

Let me set the record straight. Trump knows how to play golf. He respects the game and brings honor to it. He's got a respectable handicap. I played his course in Aberdeen, Scotland last fall. The man knows what he's doing.

Conversely, the Kenyan.Klown brought nothing but shame and dishonor to my beloved sport. Watching that sissified shitstain's left-handed lunge at the ball looked like a monkey fucking a football. He has no idea which end of the club to use and probably fielded a handicap in the 60's. He should have stuck to Special Olympics bowling.

23-barack-obama-golf.w700.h700.jpg

One would have to assume that I may know a little about golf, based on my moniker and my avatar.

Let me set the record straight. Trump knows how to play golf. He respects the game and brings honor to it. He's got a respectable handicap. I played his course in Aberdeen, Scotland last fall. The man knows what he's doing.

Conversely, the Kenyan.Klown brought nothing but shame and dishonor to my beloved sport. Watching that sissified shitstain's left-handed lunge at the ball looked like a monkey fucking a football. He has no idea which end of the club to use and probably fielded a handicap in the 60's. He should have stuck to Special Olympics bowling.

^^^ still haunted by Obama.

In the middle of the worst crisis our country has seen in decades......Trump still finds time for golf

Trump never played a round of golf where he didn’t cheat profusely. A real golfer would be offended by how little respect he has for the game.

Trump never played a round of golf where he didn’t cheat profusely. A real golfer would be offended by how little respect he has for the game.

Your forecast: Mostly Fake News with a 100% chance of industrial grade lying.

Ouch.... even the weatherman hates your substandard ass.... LOL

A man that works on vacation wow. Btw the new White House is in Florida get used to it , trump
Can live where he wants ,, he doesn’t have to be in DC
I wish we could get that up to 5 out of 5, especially if he did it all in Florida. It would save us a lot of travel money and maybe keep him occupied.

Where does he go play golf that is not his golf course? That should keep you busy a while.

Forum List

Back