Trump spent 1 in every 5 days playing golf in 2019

A man that works on vacation wow. Btw the new White House is in Florida get used to it , trump
Can live where he wants ,, he doesn’t have to be in DC

At least when he's on the golf course, he's presumably not saber rattling with foreign nations.

EAkuu4CXoAAHXYZ.jpg

A man that works on vacation wow. Btw the new White House is in Florida get used to it , trump
Can live where he wants ,, he doesn’t have to be in DC
I wish we could get that up to 5 out of 5, especially if he did it all in Florida. It would save us a lot of travel money and maybe keep him occupied.

I said it with Obama, I'll say it now: He can be President anywhere doing anything.

Sure, the optics aren't the best when you consider his words regarding the subject...

Trump spent 1 in every 5 days playing golf in 2019

He earns his golf.

Democrats, on the other hand, spent 7 days a week every week since Nov 2016 planning Trump's impeachment.

And that's all they've done, and failed at that. :auiqs.jpg:

OH! So that's what's he doing when he's not hate-Tweeting or watching Fox Noise!

Klobuchar hits Trump for spending 1 in 5 days last year at a golf club

You missed another pertinent detail. The report said he spent one in five days at a golf club, so it’s likely he couldn’t get a tee time on some of those visits.
I've often wondered if they clear the golf course for security purposes while he plays through. If not, how do you secure the perimeter for this man? And if they do, what an inconvenience it must be for anyone else who is in the Mar a Lago club.

Forum List

Back