Trump spent 1 in every 5 days playing golf in 2019

I've often wondered if they clear the golf course for security purposes while he plays through. If not, how do you secure the perimeter for this man? And if they do, what an inconvenience it must be for anyone else who is in the Mar a Lago club.
It's his golf course.

He said he have no time for playing golf.

NEWSFLASH ALERT- POLITICIANS LIE

if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. BO circa 2009

He didn't realize so many doctors would opt of the ACA. They are not worth it, bad doctors.

That is all I hear from your Cons, got it memorized I see.

Yes, we memorized it. It was easy because he said it over and over.

The one mistake he spoke , you remember as a lie. One mistake , and tramp has thousands of lies, outright lies. He is the champion of lies , he is a downright liar.

OH! So that's what's he doing when he's not hate-Tweeting or watching Fox Noise!

Klobuchar hits Trump for spending 1 in 5 days last year at a golf club

You missed another pertinent detail. The report said he spent one in five days at a golf club, so it’s likely he couldn’t get a tee time on some of those visits.
I've often wondered if they clear the golf course for security purposes while he plays through. If not, how do you secure the perimeter for this man? And if they do, what an inconvenience it must be for anyone else who is in the Mar a Lago club.

I've often wondered if they clear the golf course for security purposes while he plays through.

How did they do it for a dozen or so previous presidents?

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Trump has to keep visiting his properties for tax purposes.

You know, those tax returns he is hiding...

It's his golf course.

He said he have no time for playing golf.

NEWSFLASH ALERT- POLITICIANS LIE

if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. BO circa 2009

He didn't realize so many doctors would opt of the ACA. They are not worth it, bad doctors.

That is all I hear from your Cons, got it memorized I see.

Yes, we memorized it. It was easy because he said it over and over.

The one mistake he spoke , you remember as a lie. One mistake , and tramp has thousands of lies, outright lies. He is the champion of lies , he is a downright liar.

The one mistake he spoke ,

one?

OH! So that's what's he doing when he's not hate-Tweeting or watching Fox Noise!

You missed another pertinent detail. The report said he spent one in five days at a golf club, so it’s likely he couldn’t get a tee time on some of those visits.
It's his golf course.
Doesn’t mean he is not monopolizing the course
I imagine Trump International bills the Government for lost revenue while Trump is golfing

It's his golf course.
I imagine Trump International bills the Government for lost revenue while Trump is golfing
I imagine many of Trump golf resorts have multiple courses, and if he wants to "monopolize" them, they're his and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

It's his golf course.
I imagine many of Trump golf resorts have multiple courses, and if he wants to "monopolize" them, they're his and he can do whatever the hell he wants.
Fine by me

As long as he is not billing the taxpayer for his course being tied up

It's his golf course.
Fine by me

Oh, a few minutes ago your snowflake tears were pouring at the thought of Trump "monopolizing" his own golf courses.

The left are never happy. Trump works in the oval office they whine and complain. Trump takes a day off to play golf they whine and complain.

It's his golf course.
Fine by me

Oh, a few minutes ago your snowflake tears were pouring at the thought of Trump "monopolizing" his own golf courses.

Not me...

Pisses me off more about how much he cheats at golf

It's his golf course.
Fine by me

Not me...

Pisses me off more about how much he cheats at golf
Golf sucks. LOL

I said it with Obama, I'll say it now: He can be President anywhere doing anything.

Sure, the optics aren't the best when you consider his words regarding the subject...

Yes, YOU said that...did Trump supporters? Did Trump?

I couldn't tell you. I didn't support Obama just like I don't support Trump... well... I did and do insofar as I didn't/don't want the country fubar-ed...

It’s amazing how he can golf 1 out of every 5 days and still accomplish more in 3 years than obama did in 8!!

upload_2020-1-2_16-38-28.jpeg

Forum List

Back