Trump spent 1 in every 5 days playing golf in 2019

OH! So that's what's he doing when he's not hate-Tweeting or watching Fox Noise!

Klobuchar hits Trump for spending 1 in 5 days last year at a golf club
So about once a week. Or as every recreational golfer in the country would call it, not enough.

The "so" is simple, he promised many times that he would not do this. He attacked Obama about golfing too much about 1000 times during the campaigns...and now he is doing it more than Obama ever dreamed of.

Does not anyone care about being lied to anymore?

Obama sucked so badly at golf, it took 5 hour to complete a round, whereas Trump could do it in 3.

OH! So that's what's he doing when he's not hate-Tweeting or watching Fox Noise!

so-what-pic-L.jpg

One would have to assume that I may know a little about golf, based on my moniker and my avatar.

Let me set the record straight. Trump knows how to play golf. He respects the game and brings honor to it. He's got a respectable handicap. I played his course in Aberdeen, Scotland last fall. The man knows what he's doing.

Conversely, the Kenyan.Klown brought nothing but shame and dishonor to my beloved sport. Watching that sissified shitstain's left-handed lunge at the ball looked like a monkey fucking a football. He has no idea which end of the club to use and probably fielded a handicap in the 60's. He should have stuck to Special Olympics bowling.

23-barack-obama-golf.w700.h700.jpg

Trump never played a round of golf where he didn’t cheat profusely. A real golfer would be offended by how little respect he has for the game.

Your forecast: Mostly Fake News with a 100% chance of industrial grade lying.

Ouch.... even the weatherman hates your substandard ass.... LOL

Sad that someone who claims to be an avid golfer would tolerate so much cheating.

Most consider it a sign of character or lack thereof

So about once a week. Or as every recreational golfer in the country would call it, not enough.

The "so" is simple, he promised many times that he would not do this. He attacked Obama about golfing too much about 1000 times during the campaigns...and now he is doing it more than Obama ever dreamed of.

Does not anyone care about being lied to anymore?

Obama sucked so badly at golf, it took 5 hour to complete a round, whereas Trump could do it in 3.
It goes faster when you cheat.

Forum List

Back