Ukraine Update Thread

Really? So this is part of the plan?

What exactly? The whole article looks like a load of stupid propaganda and schizophrenic contradictions. Starting from "cities with hundreds years architecture". Most of those cities were almost totally destroyed during the previous war (which was ended in 1945) and rebuild in 1960s-70s. There is a contradiction between tactics of artillery support and meat waves. The basic tactic is "Artillery destroy, infantry take". And, as I said earlier, the goal is not in taking territory or cities just for itself. The goal is elimination of Kievan regime and pushing NATO's military infrastructure back to the 1997 borders. What strategical and operative decisions will be necessary to achieve it - I dunno, it's above my payment level.
May be it will be necessary to keep a war of attrition with few offensive operations to coerce NATO countries to sign the peace on acceptable for us terms. May be, it will be necessary to demonstratively nuke London, Paris and Berlin. May be, it will demand not just European, but World War.
I don't know exact plans of both sides.
Are you ready to sign the peace treaty (on Russian terms) after destruction of Kharkov, destruction of Berlin or after destruction of Washington?
We prefer to achieve peace (on our terms) with the minimal level of destruction possible, but, of course, we are ready to play at the highest possible stakes.

Last edited:
What exactly? The whole article looks like a load of stupid propaganda and schizophrenic contradictions. Starting from "cities with hundreds years architecture". Most of those cities were almost totally destroyed during the previous war (which was ended in 1945) and rebuild in 1960s-70s. There is a contradiction between tactics of artillery support and meat waves. The basic tactic is "Artillery destroy, infantry take". And, as I said earlier, the goal is not in taking territory or cities just for itself. The goal is elimination of Kievan regime and pushing NATO's military infrastructure back to the 1997 borders. What strategical and operative decisions will be necessary to achieve it - I dunno, it's above my payment level.
May be it will be necessary to keep a war of attrition with few offensive operations to coerce NATO countries to sign the peace on acceptable for us terms. May be, it will be necessary to demonstratively nuke London, Paris and Berlin. May be, it will demand not just European, but World War.
I don't know exact plans of both sides.
Are you ready to sign the peace treaty (on Russian terms) after destruction of Kharkov, destruction of Berlin or after destruction of Washington?
We prefer to achieve peace (on our terms) with the minimal level of destruction possible, but, of course, we are ready to play at the highest possible stakes.

I notice you're really good at killing civilans, kidnapping children, and raping women.

Go ahead. Take a shot at any NATO ally and lets see how that works out for you.

Western intelligence services predict "significantly greater territorial losses" for this year.

Statements by Western politicians and journalists suggest that Europe is preparing to start a war with Russia, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Kossuth radio.
"Before the two world wars, there was quite a long time in the media preparing to go to war. I think what is happening today in Brussels and Washington, but more in Brussels than in Washington, is a kind of preparation of the mood for a possible direct conflict. We can calmly say that there is a preparation of Europe's entry into the war, it is happening in the media and statements of politicians," the politician said.

He stressed that he does not consider a Russian attack on a NATO country likely, and that talk of a "Russian threat" is a maneuver of the West to prepare for entry into war.

Without revealing details, Orban said that working groups at NATO headquarters in Brussels are now studying how the alliance can take part in the conflict in Ukraine.
As the Hungarian prime minister recalled, when NATO was created, there was no talk that it would operate outside its territory.
"Lawyers are doing some pretty serious work examining how Hungary can be a member of NATO and yet not participate in NATO actions outside the alliance's territory. This is something Hungarian diplomacy needs to address," he added.
--
"All the momentum today will start to fade in two instances. Realistic one - after a nuclear strike on London. Fantastic - capable elites in the West will come to power." (с)

Statements by Western politicians and journalists suggest that Europe is preparing to start a war with Russia, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Kossuth radio.
"Before the two world wars, there was quite a long time in the media preparing to go to war. I think what is happening today in Brussels and Washington, but more in Brussels than in Washington, is a kind of preparation of the mood for a possible direct conflict. We can calmly say that there is a preparation of Europe's entry into the war, it is happening in the media and statements of politicians," the politician said.

He stressed that he does not consider a Russian attack on a NATO country likely, and that talk of a "Russian threat" is a maneuver of the West to prepare for entry into war.

Without revealing details, Orban said that working groups at NATO headquarters in Brussels are now studying how the alliance can take part in the conflict in Ukraine.
As the Hungarian prime minister recalled, when NATO was created, there was no talk that it would operate outside its territory.
"Lawyers are doing some pretty serious work examining how Hungary can be a member of NATO and yet not participate in NATO actions outside the alliance's territory. This is something Hungarian diplomacy needs to address," he added.
--
"All the momentum today will start to fade in two instances. Realistic one - after a nuclear strike on London. Fantastic - capable elites in the West will come to power." (с)
Today there was some German CDU politician who proposed sending troops for non-combat missions to Ukraine. This would free more Ukrainians for the front lines, I guess

I notice you're really good at killing civilans, kidnapping children, and raping women.
Personally, I am against unnecessary violence. But boys are boys and collateral damage in modern conflicts is, sometimes, unavoidable. Sad, but true. Sometimes it's a lesser evil. I, as almost any human being, prefer to kill rather then be killed or discriminated.

Go ahead. Take a shot at any NATO ally and lets see how that works out for you.
Ok. New Caledonia is a part of France, isn't it? And what are you going to do about Russian involvement there? Or do you actually believe that, say, those rebels got anti-material rifles from local French policemen?

IMG_20240519_214316_332.jpg

Today there was some German CDU politician who proposed sending troops for non-combat missions to Ukraine. This would free more Ukrainians for the front lines, I guess
As if those Ukrainians that eager to go to front lines... Anyway, they are not able to hide themselves among civilians (as regular UAF), and, therefore, they'll be easy targets.

They are running out of everything while the Russians not. I recommend to read that German article I posted before.
While this article is a bit more sober that was before, but it's still full of delusional nonsense, like „Man kann und muss verhindern, dass die Ukraine verliert, aber nicht erreichen, dass sie gewinnt.“

You can't prevent Ukrainian defeat. The only thing they can - is to buy some time (for European money and Ukrainian blood). But the question is - for what they are buying time. German industrial production is falling.

While this article is a bit more sober that was before, but it's still full of delusional nonsense, like „Man kann und muss verhindern, dass die Ukraine verliert, aber nicht erreichen, dass sie gewinnt.“

You can't prevent Ukrainian defeat. The only thing they can - is to buy some time (for European money and Ukrainian blood). But the question is - for what they are buying time. German industrial production is falling.
There are only two possible reasons:
1. They just want the war. Ukraine doesn´t matter. The goal is to deal as much damage to Russia as possible and that means the war has to continue as long as possible.
2. They cannot accept defeat. You can´t play ludo with them. They´d just kill you before you got your four tokens in.

There are only two possible reasons:
1. They just want the war. Ukraine doesn´t matter. The goal is to deal as much damage to Russia as possible and that means
There is information on the internet that says that very rich people are buying islands in the Pacific Ocean and building anti-nuclear shelters there. If I were russian politician, I would send such oligarchs a map detailing the location of such shelters and the time it takes for russian missiles to reach them.

There is information on the internet that says that very rich people are buying islands in the Pacific Ocean and building anti-nuclear shelters there. If I were russian politician, I would send such oligarchs a map detailing the location of such shelters and the time it takes for russian missiles to reach them.
If true I guess that is for just in case. The goal is not nuclear war. But the US has already won the case. The iron curtain is back, Russia´s influence in Europe is gone, Washington will continue to be the sole master there. And Russia´s war efforts will take their toll on the development of the country. The EU will also be busy. Ukraine is paying the highest price. America´s price to pay is some increased prices, nothing that will last for long. Their thousands of F-16 are staying.
The other problem is China. A real problem for America (and Europe). So much of their production is located their. Probably too late to hold them down. So while Europe and Russia nullify each other, the only remaining potential super power, China, will be a tough nut.
So the Pacific region is probably the worst place to hide from a nuclear war. When it happens, then probably there.

After rumors about troops to be deployed in Ukraine:

Stoltenberg:

"We have no plans to deploy NATO troops to Ukraine or send air forces into Ukrainian airspace, but we are providing critical assistance to Ukraine so that they can defend themselves."

If that decision will be reversed if the situation becomes more critical cannot be foreseen, of course.

Crossing Red Lines, Calling Russias Nuclear Bluff

Two days ago it was the Russian Early Warning Radar Array in Armavir, Krasnodar Krai, Southwestern Russia. Today comes news that Ukrainian drones have attacked the Voronezh class Early Warning Radar array in faraway Orsk, Orenburg Region, Russia … a distance of almost 1,500 km (920 miles). This is the farthest reaching attack by Ukraine so far. So far.

www.kyivpost.com/…

Some have been wondering why Ukraine is doing this. Others, such as a recent article in The WarZone reporting the attack on the Armavir site, cautioned that this sort of attack amounted to crossing one of Russia’s “Red Lines”, fearing a potential nuclear response. The world awaited Russia’s “nuclear response”. None came. Instead the Russians responded with a massive and deadly daytime bombing of innocent civilians in a Kharkiv Super store. Typical Russkyi Mir.

The Ukrainians have dared the vaunted Russian “Red Lines” and the world now sees a Russia that has for the longest time been menacing the world behind smoke and mirrors and “Red Lines” they cannot back up. Here’s the German blogger “Tendar” explaining on X why Ukraine is doing what she is doing:

Last edited:
Utter garbage from first to last .
More like a teenager's first attempt at satirical humour .

You are peddling Fake News OP .
Oh? Has Russia won against its tiny neighbor after all these years? I must have missed that update

Don't worry, it will be a surprise for you at a time Russia sees fit. Only now Russia has the full and moral right to do so....

Actually they have no right. They are genocidal aggressors, and illegally occupying the territory of a sovereign nation.

Ukraine had the moral right to do by any means necessary remove the invaders from their territory. They are getting the help to do just that.

Crossing Red Lines, Calling Russias Nuclear Bluff

Two days ago it was the Russian Early Warning Radar Array in Armavir, Krasnodar Krai, Southwestern Russia. Today comes news that Ukrainian drones have attacked the Voronezh class Early Warning Radar array in faraway Orsk, Orenburg Region, Russia … a distance of almost 1,500 km (920 miles). This is the farthest reaching attack by Ukraine so far. So far.

www.kyivpost.com/…

Some have been wondering why Ukraine is doing this. Others, such as a recent article in The WarZone reporting the attack on the Armavir site, cautioned that this sort of attack amounted to crossing one of Russia’s “Red Lines”, fearing a potential nuclear response. The world awaited Russia’s “nuclear response”. None came. Instead the Russians responded with a massive and deadly daytime bombing of innocent civilians in a Kharkiv Super store. Typical Russkyi Mir.

The Ukrainians have dared the vaunted Russian “Red Lines” and the world now sees a Russia that has for the longest time been menacing the world behind smoke and mirrors and “Red Lines” they cannot back up. Here’s the German blogger “Tendar” explaining on X why Ukraine is doing what she is doing:

More likely, Russia will destroy few American SBIRS sattellites. And, in any tension situation will attack the USA first, without allowing them even prepare for launch.

Last edited:
Actually they have no right. They are genocidal aggressors, and illegally occupying the territory of a sovereign nation.

Actually, it is Ukraine, who are illegally occuping Russian territory, because Novorussia is a part of Russian Federation now. Anyway, it's not just about territory. It's about people, their human rights and safety.
Ukraine had the moral right to do by any means necessary remove the invaders from their territory. They are getting the help to do just that.
Ukraine has no moral right to exist since, at least, Odessa massacre. And their attacks against Russian nuclear infrastructure just add another practical reason for its elimination.

Last edited:
Actually, it is Ukraine, who are illegally occuping Russian territory, because Novorussia is a part of Russian Federation now. Anyway, it's not just about territory. It's about people, their human rights and safety.

Ukraine has no moral right to exist since, at least, Odessa massacre. And their attacks against Russian nuclear infrastructure just add another practical reason for its elimination.
Ukraine is just a spear to attack Russia, i wonder when Putin will run out of patience before he really teaches NATO a lesson? NATO hide behind Kiev puppets to inflict strategic defeat on Russia, these are NATO attacks on Russia as i have said for a long time.

Forum List

Back