Trump sheds bitter tears that Cruz beat him in Iowa

You're a little demented, huh? You're suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You're probably one of those nutters who still suffers from PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) too. We have a bunch of y'all here. Seriously, you don't have a dog in this fight. You're excused from the thread now. Bye.

Trump derangement syndrome? Sounds defensive on your part.

Nah, we know your type. You're just loony wingnuts obsessing over Trump. We've seen it before with your obsession with Sarah Palin. It's lame.

I'm the one obsessing over Sarah Palin? :cuckoo:

You're definitely the type. We know y'all well. Nutters who still aren't over the weird Palin obsession. Now you're goin nutter obsessive on Trump too. You officially now have TDS. Good luck with that.

You're the one who brought her into this thread and can't stop talking about her.

Just noting your type. It's not like we haven't seen it here before.

Trump derangement syndrome? Sounds defensive on your part.

Nah, we know your type. You're just loony wingnuts obsessing over Trump. We've seen it before with your obsession with Sarah Palin. It's lame.

I'm the one obsessing over Sarah Palin? :cuckoo:

You're definitely the type. We know y'all well. Nutters who still aren't over the weird Palin obsession. Now you're goin nutter obsessive on Trump too. You officially now have TDS. Good luck with that.

You're the one who brought her into this thread and can't stop talking about her.

Just noting your type. It's not like we haven't seen it here before.

You're going way off topic. This thread is about Trump and Cruz, nothing to do with past VP candidates.

Pretty silly thread. So Trump's supposed to be happy about losing? Makes no sense. We'll see how happy Cruz is when he starts losing.

So, with Trump its either happy or trainwreck?

Do you like to lose? Most of us don't. Trump's no different.

We all lose at some point or other, it's how you handle it.

He pointed out that Cruz engaged in very questionable tactics in Iowa. And many other Republicans agree. He's not happy about it. He shouldn't be.

Pretty silly thread. So Trump's supposed to be happy about losing? Makes no sense. We'll see how happy Cruz is when he starts losing.

He pointed out that Cruz engaged in very questionable tactics in Iowa. And many other Republicans agree. He's not happy about it. He shouldn't be.

Cruz did engage in questionable tactics. Doesn't change that Trump's twitter feed is also a questionable tactic or that he didn't have the foresight to actually put a ground game together to win Iowa and under performed, blaming Cruz is only an excuse. The guy has a chance but depended on free media rather than strategy, hell, he even came in second, he should be happy and move on.

Trump's whole campaign is based upon "I'm a winner."

How many elections has Donald Trump won in the 69 years he has been alive?

Yeah, how dare he wanna win. WTF's wrong with him? He should just wanna lose instead. :cuckoo:

Trump's whole campaign is based upon "I'm a winner."

How many elections has Donald Trump won in the 69 years he has been alive?

Yeah, how dare he wanna win. WTF's wrong with him? He should just wanna lose instead. :cuckoo:

Wanna win? He didn't win. New Hampshire is happening though...maybe he shouldn't fuck that one up now.

Cruz did engage in questionable tactics. Doesn't change that Trump's twitter feed is also a questionable tactic or that he didn't have the foresight to actually put a ground game together to win Iowa and under performed, blaming Cruz is only an excuse. The guy has a chance but depended on free media rather than strategy, hell, he even came in second, he should be happy and move on.

It's no different than Bernie Sanders being upset about Hillary's coin toss victory debacle. It's an Election. No one wants to lose. No one's gonna be happy losing.

To all you repubs acting like this Cruz/Carson fiasco is no big deal...

Don't bitch when the Clinton machine let loose their "dirty tricks"!!

The generals is not going to be a gun fight. You better hope Reagan's SDI program is finally working when it starts!

Scream "Benghazi" all you want--The dems will paint you all as deranged rightwing nut jobs --and that will be the least of your problems.

You've been warned...
It's not big deal. Politics is an adult game. Apparently Trump isn't prepared.

Oh, and Fuck Hillary

It's no different than Bernie Sanders being upset about Hillary's coin toss victory debacle. It's an Election. No one wants to lose. No one's gonna be happy losing.

1. I don't think you really know how that happened but it's really inconsequential for this discussion.
2. I don't see Sanders spending a lot of time on it.

1. I don't think you really know how that happened but it's really inconsequential for this discussion.

He's spending a lot of time on it now. And he probably should. Coin Tosses? Really? What a sad scam.

He's spending a lot of time on it now. And he probably should. Coin Tosses? Really? What a sad scam.

Sanders is making shit out of it? Link?

In the meantime, for your reading:
Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

I'm not surprised to learn that behind all that bravado, Trump turns out to be a pussy.

He isn't very happy. He's made that clear. But regardless, you already said you're a Democrat. So you don't have a dog in this fight. Your opinions are irrelevant.

I'm not surprised to learn that behind all that bravado, Trump turns out to be a pussy.

Pointing out that your opponent engaged in very questionable tactics, does not = 'Pussy'. Many Republicans agree with Trump.

He isn't very happy. He's made that clear. But regardless, you already said you're a Democrat. So you don't have a dog in this fight. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Who is Sanders not happy with? He doesn't like coin tosses deciding elections, no one does. What he is not doing is stating Clinton broke any laws or is ineligible to be President or wants an Iowa do over.

What I find really odd about your argument is that you are bringing Democrats into this and then saying Democrats opinions are irrelevant. That's kind of...you know...dumb.

This is also a politics thread open to everyone so, guess what, fucko, we all get to voice our opinions and just because you're a Trumpbot doesn't carry any special favor.

Who is Sanders not happy with? He doesn't like coin tosses deciding elections, no one does. What he is not doing is stating Clinton broke any laws or is ineligible to be President or wants an Iowa do over.

What I find really odd about your argument is that you are bringing Democrats into this and then saying Democrats opinions are irrelevant. That's kind of...you know...dumb.

This is also a politics thread open to everyone so, guess what, fucko, we all get to voice our opinions and just because you're a Trumpbot doesn't carry any special favor.

Sanders is unhappy with Clinton. He's making that pretty clear. Being a Democrat, that should be your focus and concern. Don't worry about the Republicans. They'll manage. Your opinions really are irrelevant. Now go get some meds for your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). There is help out there for ya. Good luck.

The Republican Party does not need another gentleman in shining armor to run for President.

John McCain was a gentleman in shining armor in 2008, and that cost him the election with Obama.

Mitt Romney was a gentleman in shining armor in 2012, and that cost him the election with Obama.

The leadership of the GOP in Congress are gentlemen in shining armor, and allow Obama to walk all over them with executive orders and a budget which made all Obama's wishes come true.

We need a guy who will take off the gloves and fight Hillary with everything he's got. All her dirt. All her crimes. All of Bill's rapes and molestations. We need to bring all that into the election and if we don't, we will have a godless whore as President.

And Ted Cruz has proven he can take on Trump, an asshole who proves he will fight dirty, and win. So he should be good to take on Hillary as well.

Trump doesn't like to lose, that's for sure.

Maybe if he wasn't such an asshole, I would care.

He accuses Cruz of winning with dirty tricks, and then he pulls out (again) his "Cruz is a Canadian" attack.

Now they have a woman claiming that Trump doesn't smoke, drink, or even takes prescribed medicine.

I wonder what the cigar smoking whiskey drinking boys in New York City and New Jersey will think when they hear that Trump claims to live an evangelical Christian Iowa lifestyle.

Well, you have to admit this is the weirdest, funniest election primary you've ever been involved with. I just laugh anymore. The 3 non-Establishment candidates battling it out, like in a dog pile, and I imagine while they're at it, someone is going to sneak up through there and score a touchdown without ever getting touched--LOL

toonvectors-10494-460.jpg

Forum List

Back