Trump sheds bitter tears that Cruz beat him in Iowa

1. I don't think you really know how that happened but it's really inconsequential for this discussion.
2. I don't see Sanders spending a lot of time on it.

He's spending a lot of time on it now. And he probably should. Coin Tosses? Really? What a sad scam.

Sanders is making shit out of it? Link?

In the meantime, for your reading:
Coin-Toss Fact Check: No, Coin Flips Did Not Win Iowa For Hillary Clinton

He isn't very happy. He's made that clear. But regardless, you already said you're a Democrat. So you don't have a dog in this fight. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Who is Sanders not happy with? He doesn't like coin tosses deciding elections, no one does. What he is not doing is stating Clinton broke any laws or is ineligible to be President or wants an Iowa do over.

What I find really odd about your argument is that you are bringing Democrats into this and then saying Democrats opinions are irrelevant. That's kind of...you know...dumb.

This is also a politics thread open to everyone so, guess what, fucko, we all get to voice our opinions and just because you're a Trumpbot doesn't carry any special favor.

Sanders is unhappy with Clinton. He's making that pretty clear. Being a Democrat, that should be your focus and concern. Don't worry about the Republicans. They'll manage. Your opinions really are irrelevant. Now go get some meds for your TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). There is help out there for ya. Good luck.

Sanders is "unhappy" with Clinton because they are directly competing with each other. Sanders is not saying Clinton broke any laws or wants an Iowa do over or even sue Clinton.

Anyway, what my political affiliation has to do with anything, I like to talk politics, while you're obviously busy defending your candidate of choice. If my opinions are irrelevant, then ignore me.

I guess Trump didn't get the memo that CNN put out a story that Carson was leaving Iowa and going back to FL. Of course CNN didn't say he was just going to refresh the wardrobe in his suit case before he went to NH. It took a while for CNN to correct their story, by then, Steve King had already put it out to the precinct captains. Of course Trump was never one to double check the facts before flapping his gums or retweeting bogus crap. Then he has the audacity to accuse others of being dishonest.

It was just a tweet that one person from CNN put out. Moody changed it as soon as heard from the Carson camp. Not Cruz's campaign though. They kept running with it.

You see it's not just that they ran with the tweet. After Dr. Carson informed them he was alive and kicking and staying in the race Cruz's campaign did not call this off.

That's where the dirty trick is. They were informed. They took no corrective action whatsoever. None, zip, nada.

Hell's bells Candy Carson walked into a precinct where this shit was going down and she had to give a speech to say it was a lie that the Doctor had quit.

I can fault Trump for a lot of things but not this one. Trump's not just flapping his gums here. It's a big freaking deal what went down.

"Carson's Iowa State Director Ryan Rhodes as saying: 'It was happening all over. One of the precincts Candy (Carson, the candidate’s wife) walked into, she had to correct the record. She actually walked in, in Ankeny, and gave a speech about no, he’s still in the race and that’s a lie."

Read more: Ted Cruz ADMITS his staff spread rumor that Ben Carson was quitting
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Why is it there is no time line associated with this story? My point was, Ted himself had nothing to do with this and his camp didn't originate the rumor. Also your link only mentions two sites where the rumor actually reached the voters which would have had no effect on the outcome.

Steve King sent out emails to all the Cruz caucus speakers that Dr. Carson was not in the race and that everyone should vote for Cruz.

Even that could be understandable, but when Dr. Carson and his campaign issued a direct correction to the CNN story to Cruz's people,Cruz's campaign didn't correct their story.

That's the dirty. And I'm disappointed as all get out. There's no wiggle room here.

From King:

The Cruz campaign's message that Carson supporters should jump aboard the Ted express got significant oxygen from Iowa Rep. Steve King, a tea party right-winger who endorsed the Texas senator last month.

'Skipping NH & SC is the equivalent of suspending,' King tweeted more than two hours before caucusing started. 'Too bad this information won't get to all caucus goers.

'Carson looks like he is out,' he wrote in a second tweet. 'Iowans need to know before they vote. Most will go to Cruz, I hope.

AND

30D299D400000578-3427846-image-a-33_1454447481447.jpg

But here's the kicker...

But the Cruz camp never called off the dogs.

'Last night, shameless tactics and dirty political plays defined the Iowa caucuses,' Carson said Tuesday afternoon in an email to supporters. 'There is no place for this kind of unethical behavior in our American political culture, and it only intensifies my desire to work extremely hard to break down the ugliness in this system.'

Carson spokeswoman Deana Bass told DailyMail.com that 'the fact that the Cruz campaign received Dr. Carson's statement and chose not correct their false statements says it all.'

I might buy that if more than 2 precincts complained, so far that's all I've seen reported. Rubio, Cruz and Carson did better than their polls, Trump is the one who under performed. Now he's bitching like a little girl.

Are you saying Carson and his people are full of shit?

"Members of Carson’s team furnished evidence Monday of various precinct captains alleging misconduct by the Cruz campaign.

Ryan Rhodes, Carson’s Iowa state director, showed reporters a text on his phone from Barbara Heki, a Mike Huckabee supporter.

“The Cruz speakers at our caucus announced Carson was suspending his campaign for a while after caucus. They did this before the vote. Same thing happened at another caucus. Sounds like slimy Cruzing to me,” the text read.

Jason Osborne, Carson’s deputy senior strategist, read aloud another missive, this one an email from their precinct chair in Muscatine: “The guy speaking for Ted Cruz right before the vote, he was supposed to be done, he announced that there was a story on CNN that Ben Carson was taking a break after Iowa, and then stated, ‘So you might want to rethink wasting your vote on him."

Ted Cruz Apologizes After Ben Carson Accuses Campaign of Dirty Tricks

Have you heard any apologies coming from the Rubio camp yet?

Pretty silly thread. So Trump's supposed to be happy about losing? Makes no sense. We'll see how happy Cruz is when he starts losing.

So, with Trump its either happy or trainwreck?

Do you like to lose? Most of us don't. Trump's no different.

We all lose at some point or other, it's how you handle it.

He pointed out that Cruz engaged in very questionable tactics in Iowa. And many other Republicans agree. He's not happy about it. He shouldn't be.

Cruz did engage in questionable tactics. Doesn't change that Trump's twitter feed is also a questionable tactic or that he didn't have the foresight to actually put a ground game together to win Iowa and under performed, blaming Cruz is only an excuse. The guy has a chance but depended on free media rather than strategy, hell, he even came in second, he should be happy and move on.

Trump not showing up for the Iowa debate hurt him worse than anything. People thought he was taking them for granted.

So, with Trump its either happy or trainwreck?

He pointed out that Cruz engaged in very questionable tactics in Iowa. And many other Republicans agree. He's not happy about it. He shouldn't be.

Cruz did engage in questionable tactics. Doesn't change that Trump's twitter feed is also a questionable tactic or that he didn't have the foresight to actually put a ground game together to win Iowa and under performed, blaming Cruz is only an excuse. The guy has a chance but depended on free media rather than strategy, hell, he even came in second, he should be happy and move on.

Trump not showing up for the Iowa debate hurt him worse than anything. People thought he was taking them for granted.

Perhaps, though it appears he didn't have much of a ground game. Either way, bad strategy and now even though he came in second place he set himself up to look like a loser and now with the constant whining it's not helping.

Perhaps, though it appears he didn't have much of a ground game. Either way, bad strategy and now even though he came in second place he set himself up to look like a loser and now with the constant whining it's not helping.

The real question is what's he gonna do when it's finally reported the Rubio camp was spreading the same rumors? Trump was the only contender that under performed and doesn't have the balls to say, maybe I shouldn't have skipped that last job interview.

The real question is what's he gonna do when it's finally reported the Rubio camp was spreading the same rumors? Trump was the only contender that under performed and doesn't have the balls to say, maybe I shouldn't have skipped that last job interview.

The list of people not being nice to the Whiner in Chief is growing. I can only imagine what this is going to look like after NH.

The list of people not being nice to the Whiner in Chief is growing. I can only imagine what this is going to look like after NH.

Oh Gawd, the TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong with this one. :cuckoo:

Still nothing?

Still nothing?

Chill man, we get it. You really really really really really hate that Trump guy. Get over it.

Trump might squeak out a win, but it won't be as big as the polls say.

Still nothing?

Chill man, we get it. You really really really really really hate that Trump guy. Get over it.

I'm not the one having a tizzy because people are saying un-nice things about my politician of choice.

I'm not a fan of Trump or the guy who beat him in Iowa. So? I like to talk politics. Are you now disqualifying yourself from any thread that's about a Democrat? Sounds like you are.

Trump might squeak out a win, but it won't be as big as the polls say.

That is what I end to think but on the other hand it could be a landslide win for him, such a strange year.

EDIT: How's that for hedging my bet?

Still nothing?

I'm not the one having a tizzy because people are saying un-nice things about my politician of choice.

I'm not a fan of Trump or the guy who beat him in Iowa. So? I like to talk politics. Are you now disqualifying yourself from any thread that's about a Democrat? Sounds like you are.

Wow, you're really obsessing now. You made your point... several times. We get it. You really really really really hate him. And you're a Democrat who never intends to vote for a Republican anyway. This isn't your fight. Move on.

Still nothing?

Wow, you're really obsessing now. You made your point... several times. We get it. You really really really really hate him. And you're a Democrat who never intends to vote for a Republican anyway. This isn't your fight. Move on.

You seem to be emotional.

That being said, no.

Still nothing?

That being said, no.

Ha, you're the one suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Get a grip man.

Still nothing?

That being said, no.

Ha, you're the one suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). Get a grip man.

:badgrin:

That being said, no.

Uh yeah, how many more hours you gonna spend on this thread whining about how much you hate Trump? Seriously, we get it by now. How many different ways can you say it? You're all out of material. You're done.

That being said, no.

Uh yeah, how many more hours you gonna spend on this thread whining about how much you hate Trump? Seriously, we get it by now. How many different ways can you say it? You're all out of material. You're done.

Now I'm just busy laughing at you and you are providing a ton of material. Please, continue...

It is possible that Trump intentionally sabotaged his chances in Iowa...........don't ask me why. I suffer from TDS.:alcoholic:

Go Trump
lose Rubio!!

I think that Trump calling for a do over in Iowa is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

And.............a poster further up the thread was right, he didn't have a ground game in Iowa, because he was counting on all the free publicity the news channels were giving him.

Guess it didn't work. If he doesn't hurry up and get some solid infrastructure on the ground, he's toast.

Forum List

Back