Trump sheds bitter tears that Cruz beat him in Iowa

Well.. Let's hope all these poor Carson voters that were duped come forward.

I don't like Trump or Cruz. But right now one of them is curled up in the fetal position and the other is still an asshole and together they got more than 50% of the vote in Iowa.

To all you repubs acting like this Cruz/Carson fiasco is no big deal...

Don't bitch when the Clinton machine let loose their "dirty tricks"!!

The generals is not going to be a gun fight. You better hope Reagan's SDI program is finally working when it starts!

Scream "Benghazi" all you want--The dems will paint you all as deranged rightwing nut jobs --and that will be the least of your problems.

You've been warned...

Is he supposed to be happy about losing? And Cruz did engage in some very dirty tactics in Iowa. He may have broken the law. It'll be investigated.

Is he supposed to be happy about losing? And Cruz did engage in some very dirty tactics in Iowa. He may have broken the law. It'll be investigated.

What law was broken exactly?

Some of his mailers will be investigated for fraud. He may have broken campaign laws. Trump and others have every right to be pissed.

What are you going to do when nothing comes of it?

It's not just Trump who's angry with what Cruz did in Iowa. It was some pretty lowdown dirty stuff.

Some of his mailers will be investigated for fraud. He may have broken campaign laws. Trump and others have every right to be pissed.

It's not just Trump who's angry with what Cruz did in Iowa. It was some pretty lowdown dirty stuff.

So, your answer is nothing.

We'll see. It's gonna be investigated.

Trump doesn't like to lose, that's for sure.

Maybe if he wasn't such an asshole, I would care.

He accuses Cruz of winning with dirty tricks, and then he pulls out (again) his "Cruz is a Canadian" attack.

Now they have a woman claiming that Trump doesn't smoke, drink, or even takes prescribed medicine.

I wonder what the cigar smoking whiskey drinking boys in New York City and New Jersey will think when they hear that Trump claims to live an evangelical Christian Iowa lifestyle.

I believe it's called vote fraud and the last time I checked it's a felony.

Nobody cares, it's over and Cruz won. There is not much to investigate.

Some Republicans care.

Some Republicans care.

Especially the ones that can't get over where Cruz (or the President) was born. Trump under performed, end of story.

Some Republicans care.

Especially the ones that can't get over where Cruz (or the President) was born. Trump under performed, end of story.

Long way to go. I wouldn't count Trump out just yet.

Some Republicans care.

Long way to go. I wouldn't count Trump out just yet.

Who said he was?

As any Democrat will tell you, voter fraud never happens. It's a myth made up by Republicans that voter fraud ever happens.

So, it's obvious that Cruz did not commit voter fraud, because voter fraud never happens.

And I take delicious delight in the fact that Trump is shedding bitter tears, because he's been spouting off the lie that Cruz is a Canadian who is not eligible to be elected President.

Any way, Cruz apologized, and I've never seen a Democrat apologize for anything, including the election of 1960, when the Democrats stole the election for JFK.

Now I have total contempt for Trump, because he can dish it out by the spoonful, but he can't take it.

Forum List

Back