Trump sheds bitter tears that Cruz beat him in Iowa

As any Democrat will tell you, voter fraud never happens. It's a myth made up by Republicans that voter fraud ever happens.

So, it's obvious that Cruz did not commit voter fraud, because voter fraud never happens.

And I take delicious delight in the fact that Trump is shedding bitter tears, because he's been spouting off the lie that Cruz is a Canadian who is not eligible to be elected President.

Any way, Cruz apologized, and I've never seen a Democrat apologize for anything, including the election of 1960, when the Democrats stole the election for JFK.

Now I have total contempt for Trump, because he can dish it out by the spoonful, but he can't take it.

Did you expect him to be happy about losing? And Cruz did engage in some very questionable tactics in Iowa.

As any Democrat will tell you, voter fraud never happens. It's a myth made up by Republicans that voter fraud ever happens.

So, it's obvious that Cruz did not commit voter fraud, because voter fraud never happens.

And I take delicious delight in the fact that Trump is shedding bitter tears, because he's been spouting off the lie that Cruz is a Canadian who is not eligible to be elected President.

Any way, Cruz apologized, and I've never seen a Democrat apologize for anything, including the election of 1960, when the Democrats stole the election for JFK.

Now I have total contempt for Trump, because he can dish it out by the spoonful, but he can't take it.

Waaaaaay off topic. Somehow the Trump tantrum has anything at all to do with Democrats.

Voter fraud? :badgrin:

Waaaaaay off topic. Somehow the Trump tantrum has anything at all to do with Democrats.

Aren't you a Democrat?

Aren't you a Democrat?

Yep. But what does that have to do with the Democrats?

Did you expect him to be happy about losing? And Cruz did engage in some very questionable tactics in Iowa.
The irony is so thick you could spread it on toast.

If Cruz was a Democrat, this story would not even have been reported. Democrats routinely do this kind of shit, and the media never call them on it. So guess what, I don't give a damn.

Trump, of all people, after acting like bully, now turns out to be a coward and a weakling. He didn't lose because Cruz did a number on Carson, he lost because people are beginning to realize he's a gas bag who has no concept what it takes to be a President.

Aren't you a Democrat?

You don't have a dog in this fight. You may exit the thread now. See ya.

Aren't you a Democrat?

You're a Democrat whining about a Republican Caucus and Trump.

I'm perfectly fine with the results of the Republican caucus and I'm quite enjoying Trump being Trump.

The irony is so thick you could spread it on toast.

If Cruz was a Democrat, this story would not even have been reported. Democrats routinely do this kind of shit, and the media never call them on it. So guess what, I don't give a damn.

Trump, of all people, after acting like bully, now turns out to be a coward and a weakling. He didn't lose because Cruz did a number on Carson, he lost because people are beginning to realize he's a gas bag who has no concept what it takes to be a President.

He doesn't like losing. Go figure?

Aren't you a Democrat?

You don't have a dog in this fight. You may exit the thread now. See ya.

Nah, I'm enjoying it too much.

Paultard, is that like in Ron Paultard? Or, Paultician...whatever.

Aren't you a Democrat?

I'm perfectly fine with the results of the Republican caucus and I'm quite enjoying Trump being Trump.

You're a little demented, huh? You're suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You're probably one of those nutters who still suffers from PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) too. We have a bunch of y'all here. Seriously, you don't have a dog in this fight. You're excused from the thread now. Bye.

Aren't you a Democrat?

You're a little demented, huh? You're suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). You're probably one of those nutters who still suffers from PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) too. We have a bunch of y'all here. Seriously, you don't have a dog in this fight. You're excused from the thread now. Bye.

Trump derangement syndrome? Sounds defensive on your part. Like I said, I'm just enjoying Trump. I think I'll stick around.

Aren't you a Democrat?

Trump derangement syndrome? Sounds defensive on your part.

Nah, we know your type. You're just loony wingnuts obsessing over Trump. We've seen it before with your obsession with Sarah Palin. It's lame.

Nah, we know your type. You're just loony wingnuts obsessing over Trump. We've seen it before with your obsession with Sarah Palin. It's lame.

I'm the one obsessing over Sarah Palin? :cuckoo:

Pretty silly thread. So Trump's supposed to be happy about losing? Makes no sense. We'll see how happy Cruz is when he starts losing.

You're definitely the type. We know y'all well. Nutters who still aren't over the weird Palin obsession. Now you're goin nutter obsessive on Trump too. You officially now have TDS. Good luck with that.

You're definitely the type. We know y'all well. Nutters who still aren't over the weird Palin obsession. Now you're goin nutter obsessive on Trump too. You officially now have TDS. Good luck with that.

You're the one who brought her into this thread and can't stop talking about her. In other news, Trump doesn't know how to lose gracefully when he under performed in Iowa.

Forum List

Back