Trump/Sessions want to protrect white people from discrimination

Actually
Yep, the bigot/racist duo will use DOJ assets to fight for all the white folks being discriminated against by colleges & universities.

Unarmed blacks continue to gunned down by police - so what.

Transgendered discriminated against by States & Communities - Who cares?

Voter suppression target millions of minorities - Good for us.

But OM MG OMG some lily white rich kid from some fancy dancy prep school doesn't get into Harvard because some black kid with lower scores from the inner city does.

Of all the various types of discrimination in the country, This is what Agent Orange deems as important.
More whites die by police. So what?
Trannies arent covered by discriminatory, unconstitutional PA laws at the Federal level. Only some states have those.
Lol

Because there are more whites than blacks.

So discrimination is OK unless it is particularly blocked.

Can I open a restaurant & ban short people?
Yet blacks commit most of the crime.
Blacks do not commit most of the crime, whites do; any other ignorant comments to make???
LOL! Your post was ignorant enough for the rest of the day. It's a proven fact that blacks commit more crime.

Yep, the bigot/racist duo will use DOJ assets to fight for all the white folks being discriminated against by colleges & universities.

But OM MG OMG some lily white rich kid from some fancy dancy prep school doesn't get into Harvard because some black kid with lower scores from the inner city does.

Of all the various types of discrimination in the country, This is what Agent Orange deems as important.
We KNOW it's you tigerred

Actually

Trannies arent covered by discriminatory, unconstitutional PA laws at the Federal level. Only some states have those.
Lol

Blacks do not commit most of the crime, whites do; any other ignorant comments to make???
LOL! Your post was ignorant enough for the rest of the day. It's a proven fact that blacks commit more crime.
Don't make yourself look even more stupid, just pretend that you fell on your head.
White people commit more crimes in almost every category of crime , you are just too stupid to know that.

Actually
Lol

Don't make yourself look even more stupid, just pretend that you fell on your head.
White people commit more crimes in almost every category of crime , you are just too stupid to know that.
I only go by the facts posted in crime stats. Blacks commit more crime than any other group. Who is murdering who each day in Chicago? Who riots when a black thug gets what he deserves?

looting bass pro.jpg

Actually

I only go by the facts posted in crime stats. Blacks commit more crime than any other group. Who is murdering who each day in Chicago? Who riots when a black thug gets what he deserves?

View attachment 141688
So now you have proven that you are also too stupid to comprehend crime stats...why aren't I surprised.

The stats speak for them-self. Blacks commit more crime in this country than any other group.

Blacks killed by police are killed directly proportional to the % of violent crimes they engage in, more contact with police due to behavior = more chance of coming into fatal contact with police.

According to the WHO and DSM transexuality is a mental disorder not a protected minority.

Jerry Mandering doesn't target minorities it targets the opposition political party, unfortunately blacks vote for the party which will give them the most handouts, correlation does not equal causation.

So you support discriminitation based on race. Go fuck yourself, white males are the only group in the US which is legally discriminated at the Federal, State, and private levels of society.

You're a fucking racist.

White people complaining about discrimination. Lol. What a time to be alive.
I know, right? They are so persecuted

White males are the only legally discriminated groups at the Federal, State, and private levels of society so spare me your bullshit. Because I am white I am not entitled to the same government subsidies including housing and food as minorities in my same tax bracket, I am not governed by the same federal banking regulations for loans as minorities and recent immigrants, I am not entitled to the same government grants for businesses as minorities and recent immigrabts, I can be denied employment or access to education in favor of less qualified minorities in order for them to meet racial quotas, etc etc etc

Can you explain why you think black youth aren't smart to get into college without the help of white politicians?

Lol

Affirmative action is discrimination. You started the thread arguing for it

Lol

^^^^^^

wow... nice demonstration of mindlessness.

I wonder where that veers off into treasonous rantings.

Can you explain why you think black youth aren't smart to get into college without the help of white politicians?

Science.

Lets be serious

I'm being serious, studies have shown that most blacks can not compete with whites academically due to genetics, they are inherently mentally inferior, the same is true with whites compared to Asians.

The fallacy in your really stupid argument is that there are plenty of black people that are smarter than plenty of white people.

The use of your "Most" is really really really stupid.

You want roof? Look sat the percentage of blacks that voted for Trump compared to the percentage of white that voted Trump. Nothing more needs said.

Lol

Affirmative action is discrimination. You started the thread arguing for it

Forum List

Back