Trump/Sessions want to protrect white people from discrimination

Yep, the bigot/racist duo will use DOJ assets to fight for all the white folks being discriminated against by colleges & universities.

Unarmed blacks continue to gunned down by police - so what.

Transgendered discriminated against by States & Communities - Who cares?

Voter suppression target millions of minorities - Good for us.

But OM MG OMG some lily white rich kid from some fancy dancy prep school doesn't get into Harvard because some black kid with lower scores from the inner city does.

Of all the various types of discrimination in the country, This is what Agent Orange deems as important.

They are really trying to play blacks against whites. Gays against straight. Poor against rich. This administration is sad.

Take a few lessons maybe sheep can actually learn something

Yep, the bigot/racist duo will use DOJ assets to fight for all the white folks being discriminated against by colleges & universities.

But OM MG OMG some lily white rich kid from some fancy dancy prep school doesn't get into Harvard because some black kid with lower scores from the inner city does.

Of all the various types of discrimination in the country, This is what Agent Orange deems as important.
More whites die by police. So what?
Trannies arent covered by discriminatory, unconstitutional PA laws at the Federal level. Only some states have those.
Lol

Because there are more whites than blacks.

So discrimination is OK unless it is particularly blocked.

Can I open a restaurant & ban short people?
So?
How do states and such discriminate against trannies?

White people complaining about discrimination. Lol. What a time to be alive.

They are really trying to play blacks against whites. Gays against straight. Poor against rich. This administration is sad.
its been like that for decades. Even generations.

Trannies arent covered by discriminatory, unconstitutional PA laws at the Federal level. Only some states have those.
Lol

Yet blacks commit most of the crime.

Yeah, the white man really got it hard....I just left a job, with a white man looking pitiful and sad...he was my white boss. While driving home, I passed a bunch of pitiful looking white men, working construction on the side of the road, making 30-40 bucks an hour, I then when to get some gas, with the pathetic looking white manager taking my credit card to pay for it...I then got home and every bill in my mail box was from some pathetically white own venue that wanted my money...the white does it have it hard....I say lets hold a fund raiser for em too.

Yeah, the white man really got it hard....I just left a job, with a white man looking pitiful and sad...he was my white boss. While driving home, I passed a bunch of pitiful looking white men, working construction on the side of the road, making 30-40 bucks an hour, I then when to get some gas, with the pathetic looking white manager taking my credit card to pay for it...I then got home and every bill in my mail box was from some pathetically white own venue that wanted my money...the white does it have it hard....I say lets hold a fund raiser for em too.
Wow! What a fantasy.

I find it funny that the guy who needed daddy to get him into his alma mater (yes, the orange sociopath) is all upset that people who deserve to get in who aren't legacies can go to college.

I mean... how else do you make sure you have a constant cheap source of labor than by putting your foot on upward mobility?

Putting all that aside, don't you think this discrimination is unfair?

I find it funny that the guy who needed daddy to get him into his alma mater (yes, the orange sociopath) is all upset that people who deserve to get in who aren't legacies can go to college.

I mean... how else do you make sure you have a constant cheap source of labor than by putting your foot on upward mobility?

People are all created equal. What happens after that largely depends on luck, work ethic and family. If the cry babies would stop blaming everyone else for their situation they might have actually gotten somewhere.

People are all created equal. What happens after that largely depends on luck, work ethic and family. If the cry babies would stop blaming everyone else for their situation they might have actually gotten somewhere.

My point exactly. The lefties want to discriminate while criticizing discrimination at the same time.

White people complaining about discrimination. Lol. What a time to be alive.
unless you live in a muslim country :D

Funny thing is, I work in a Muslim country.

And I'll bet the muslims don't discriminate against the non muslims there, right?

Well in the Muslim country I am in they do not. Non- Muslims are free to practice what they want. There are actually quite a few churches here.

Muslims and non Muslims live together without issues.

Actually

Lol

Yet blacks commit most of the crime.
Blacks do not commit most of the crime, whites do; any other ignorant comments to make???

Forum List

Back