Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

So -- it's a FAIR
Haha, exactly. Intelligent, functional adults have to act like children to be in a fair fight with the babyman president.

At least you realize it takes two to start the hair and panty pulling... Now I do question "intelligent, functional" thing.. Because NO ONE in Swamp lives there for more than 10 years and STILL maintains their intelligence and functionality.. That's why OUTSIDERS who can come in and get gang raped for "not playing nice" with the Swamp creatures are SO DAMN popular...
And now the POS fires the IG?? WTF is wrong with him ? WTF is wrong with those who still support the mad man?
Just 5 more years to go. Then Pence can establish his theocracy.
I hope you're right Love seeing Repubs getting a shaft of their own making up their wazzoo's

But it should be for all Americans when their leader has such thin skin he fires people who look at him the wrong way or those that perform their jobs and don't kiss his ass

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

Nobody should stay cooped up in their house, nor did anyone suggest that. As a matter of fact we should all get whatever sunshine we can. UV puts viruses right to sleep.

Not available in many places now..

AND - that UV aint likely to kill viruses in your eyes, and throat... The Vitamin D tho -- is gonna lift your spirit...

Guess what.
When I walk out the door of my home into the sunshine............ I"m still at home.

Sunny out there too.
You are the one telling us the other day this virus can jump from continent to continent all by itself. Now you say all you need to do is walk outside and it dies.

Pardon me if I question your medical credentials.

And pardon me if I loudly guffaw at your inane strawmen.
Pointing out your moronic claims isn’t a straw man, Dummy.

So -- it's a FAIR
Haha, exactly. Intelligent, functional adults have to act like children to be in a fair fight with the babyman president.

At least you realize it takes two to start the hair and panty pulling... Now I do question "intelligent, functional" thing.. Because NO ONE in Swamp lives there for more than 10 years and STILL maintains their intelligence and functionality.. That's why OUTSIDERS who can come in and get gang raped for "not playing nice" with the Swamp creatures are SO DAMN popular...
And now the POS fires the IG?? WTF is wrong with him ? WTF is wrong with those who still support the mad man?
Just 5 more years to go. Then Pence can establish his theocracy.
I hope you're right Love seeing Repubs getting a shaft of their own making up their wazzoo's
As soon as this Obama economy is over.

But it should be for all Americans when their leader has such thin skin he fires people who look at him the wrong way or those that perform their jobs and don't kiss his ass

We elected him and we got what we got.

At least you realize it takes two to start the hair and panty pulling..
Right. Donald Trump and anyone.
Playing political games in the middle of a crisis while Americans are dying.

I used to like Chuck----but he has taken loyalty to party
to the point of UTTER ABSURDITY. Quit now, Chuck.....
your path has led you TOO FAR ASTRAY ------Sincerely,
your friend, rosie

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

Nobody should stay cooped up in their house, nor did anyone suggest that. As a matter of fact we should all get whatever sunshine we can. UV puts viruses right to sleep.

AND - that UV aint likely to kill viruses in your eyes, and throat... The Vitamin D tho -- is gonna lift your spirit...

Guess what.
When I walk out the door of my home into the sunshine............ I"m still at home.

Sunny out there too.
You are the one telling us the other day this virus can jump from continent to continent all by itself. Now you say all you need to do is walk outside and it dies.

Pulling them out of your ass however, is.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Guess what.

Sunny out there too.

Pulling them out of your ass however, is.
How do you pull your moronic claims out of my ass? Not sure how that works, Dummy.

Forum List

Back