Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

Yeah, everyone knows injecting acetone and formaldehyde in your veins leads to a long and productive life.
And everyone knows that people will do it with dirty needles anyway, without needle exchanges. You know, you really seem to have a hard time puzzling out the simplest of concepts.

Yeah, everyone knows injecting acetone and formaldehyde in your veins leads to a long and productive life.
And everyone knows that people will do it with dirty needles anyway, without needle exchanges. You know, you really seem to have a hard time puzzling out the simplest of concepts.
Oh boy! Clean needles to inject acetone!
Ain’t Leftardism grand!

Correct, because users with hepatitis or other blood borne diseases require medical care and spread the disease to others.

Aww, you're adorable. This is like explaining this to an intelligent innocent 6 year old. Except wit a hugely fat ass and cheetoh stains all over his body.

Correct, because users with hepatitis or other blood borne diseases require medical care and spread the disease to others.

Aww, you're adorable. This is like explaining this to an intelligent innocent 6 year old. Except wit a hugely fat ass and cheetoh stains all over his body.
Ah yes, heroin junkies do take care of themselves and see a doctor regularly!

Dumbass.

Truth hurts
Conservative news outlet Fox News has given up one aspect of its mudslinging against presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Recently, anchor Shepard Smith conveyed the news that the Benghazi hearings were intended as a hoax that would dupe the American public into hating Hillary Clinton. Specifically, Smith declared that after two years, seven million dollars in funding, and eight investigations, no evidence of wrongdoing could be gleaned against Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Widely considered to be the engine for Republican conspiracies and propaganda, Fox’s admittance of nothing wrong should do much to quell the rumors. While countless dollars of tax money were used to fund the government’s investigations into the tragic incident, nothing came out of the reports beyond partisan efforts to dismantle a presidential candidate.

Analysts may claim that another reason for Fox’s admittance of Hillary’s clear conscience might be the channel’s flagging viewership. One polling source claims that Fox’s viewership among Republicans has dropped down from 10th place in 2014 to 50th place in the present day. Yet another reason for the channel’s concession would be the most recent poll figures that posit Trump’s chances of winning Super Tuesday at next to zero percent.

So -- it's a FAIR
Haha, exactly. Intelligent, functional adults have to act like children to be in a fair fight with the babyman president.

At least you realize it takes two to start the hair and panty pulling... Now I do question "intelligent, functional" thing.. Because NO ONE in Swamp lives there for more than 10 years and STILL maintains their intelligence and functionality.. That's why OUTSIDERS who can come in and get gang raped for "not playing nice" with the Swamp creatures are SO DAMN popular...

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

Nobody should stay cooped up in their house, nor did anyone suggest that. As a matter of fact we should all get whatever sunshine we can. UV puts viruses right to sleep.

Not available in many places now..

AND - that UV aint likely to kill viruses in your eyes, and throat... The Vitamin D tho -- is gonna lift your spirit...

Guess what.
When I walk out the door of my home into the sunshine............ I"m still at home.

Sunny out there too.
You are the one telling us the other day this virus can jump from continent to continent all by itself. Now you say all you need to do is walk outside and it dies.

Pardon me if I question your medical credentials.

That's a serious question I haven't heard asked. Someone SHOULD push Birx and Fauci to answer it.. Since it "jumped" from animals to humans (or that's the theory) -- What ANIMALS can potentially CARRY and cause exposure? Do I have to worry about my dog rolling in nice scat somewhere?

I don't expect anyone in press corps to be that sharp.. Too focused on playing gotcha for political points... But IT DOES need to be asked and answered....

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Typical classless and childish behavior form the babyman president. He has lowered the bar so far down, that nobody even blinks anymore. But his moronic cultists lap it up.

Truth hurts huh...........he was spot on...........Whining about a Czar when a Rear Admiral already was doing it.

Schume has NO HONOR.........he's pathetic and Lie , cheat and steal to get power. Pathetic.

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Yes, you Leftards cheer for a bad economy.

Nifty talking point I guess, but NOBODY is "cheering" for this shit.

20,982.29 −431.15 (2.01%)
Apr 3, 12:32 PM EDT
You're on here 24/7 celebrating it.

The Cult pulls this boner constantly. Anyone who reports actual facts, stats that by definition put the lie to the orange virus' continuous diarrhea of unicorns and rainbows and "nothing to see here''s, is tagged with this butthurtia of "celebration". I got it from Ame®icano any time I reported to the stats page, had to send him to Ignore Land for being a dickhead. Cult worship does some bizzaro things to what were presumably sane people before they got infected.

You're still happy that coronavirus is spreading and killing Americans. Not necessarily because you want people to die, but because you want Trump to look bad. And you're losing your mind that Trump is actually looking better than your Kenyan, and actually being supported by people. Cry, motherfucker, that all you'll be able to do for the next four years.

So -- it's a FAIR
Haha, exactly. Intelligent, functional adults have to act like children to be in a fair fight with the babyman president.

At least you realize it takes two to start the hair and panty pulling... Now I do question "intelligent, functional" thing.. Because NO ONE in Swamp lives there for more than 10 years and STILL maintains their intelligence and functionality.. That's why OUTSIDERS who can come in and get gang raped for "not playing nice" with the Swamp creatures are SO DAMN popular...
And now the POS fires the IG?? WTF is wrong with him ? WTF is wrong with those who still support the mad man?

So -- it's a FAIR

And now the POS fires the IG?? WTF is wrong with him ? WTF is wrong with those who still support the mad man?
Just 5 more years to go. Then Pence can establish his theocracy.

Forum List

Back