Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

Cause the media didn't want to hurt the majic negro. So they barely reported on it. You think if hillary was president they would be reporting the same?

Couple of things:
1) Hillary has more class in her toenail than the current piece of shit in the WH.
2) She would have handled it a lot better than the piece of shit in the WH. Although the nimrods on Fox and the likes of Hannity still would have given her shit.
What was Hillary doing while her Ambassador was under attack?
I'd say drinking heavily, passed out, or celebrating her arms for money deal wouldn't be exposed.

It was Obama's ambassador. Why did Stevenson insist on going to Benghazi when he was told several times not to? I thought you neocon whackdoodles were big on personal responsibility.

Hey, what happened in 2003 that lead to more than 4,400 deaths of US service men and women? Yeah, let's harp on about four deaths in Benghazi because it was under Obama's watch, but wallpaper over the 4,400 deaths due to Bush's war of choice. And I haven't even touched on Afghanistan.

Get back to me when you find your credibility.
Shall we play Hillary insisting we must invade Iraq yet again?

Shall I post again how many members of the Dem party in the Senate and Congress voted against the invasion and how many repubs did?
21 Democrats voted no.
That and $6 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Wrong. For a change. 147 voted against. 21 in senate, 126 in congress.
So it was a landslide veto proof vote.
Including Hillary who insisted we invade.

Why do you dumbasses keep bring this up? You masochistic?

It was Obama's ambassador. Why did Stevenson insist on going to Benghazi when he was told several times not to? I thought you neocon whackdoodles were big on personal responsibility.

Hey, what happened in 2003 that lead to more than 4,400 deaths of US service men and women? Yeah, let's harp on about four deaths in Benghazi because it was under Obama's watch, but wallpaper over the 4,400 deaths due to Bush's war of choice. And I haven't even touched on Afghanistan.

Shall I post again how many members of the Dem party in the Senate and Congress voted against the invasion and how many repubs did?
21 Democrats voted no.

When 147 dems and an independent voted against the war and only 7 Repubs voted against the war, it certainly shows, in a landslide, who had the high ground.

Cause the media didn't want to hurt the majic negro. So they barely reported on it. You think if hillary was president they would be reporting the same?

Couple of things:
1) Hillary has more class in her toenail than the current piece of shit in the WH.
2) She would have handled it a lot better than the piece of shit in the WH. Although the nimrods on Fox and the likes of Hannity still would have given her shit.
Yes we know because the media would put the virus on the back page. Just like they did for Obama on the swine flu. Don't know you, but i can educate you.
The Corona virus was making headlines down here long before it was in the US. In fact, you're very much Johnny Come lately's as far as giving a shit about it...

So -- it's a FAIR
Haha, exactly. Intelligent, functional adults have to act like children to be in a fair fight with the babyman president.

At least you realize it takes two to start the hair and panty pulling... Now I do question "intelligent, functional" thing.. Because NO ONE in Swamp lives there for more than 10 years and STILL maintains their intelligence and functionality.. That's why OUTSIDERS who can come in and get gang raped for "not playing nice" with the Swamp creatures are SO DAMN popular...
And now the POS fires the IG?? WTF is wrong with him ? WTF is wrong with those who still support the mad man?

That's an entirely different discussion.. And there MIGHT be good reasons for it...

But it should be for all Americans when their leader has such thin skin he fires people who look at him the wrong way or those that perform their jobs and don't kiss his ass

Not just a thin skin.. That IG was in on changing the "whistle blower" forms to ALLOW 3rd hand testimonies to be ELEVATED to the IG on a priority basis... Seems like he's the one with "the grudge"... Or was complicit in helping Adam SchiftLess to raise the whole thing to the level of an impeachment..

There WAS a lot of "secret" coordination going on to clear the way for that tempest in a teapot...

21 Democrats voted no.

When 147 dems and an independent voted against the war and only 7 Repubs voted against the war, it certainly shows, in a landslide, who had the high ground.
Yes, a veto proof vote tally clearly does show who had the high ground.

But it should be for all Americans when their leader has such thin skin he fires people who look at him the wrong way or those that perform their jobs and don't kiss his ass

Not just a thin skin.. That IG was in on changing the "whistle blower" forms to ALLOW 3rd hand testimonies to be ELEVATED to the IG on a priority basis... Seems like he's the one with "the grudge"... Or was complicit in helping Adam SchiftLess to raise the whole thing to the level of an impeachment..

There WAS a lot of "secret" coordination going on to clear the way for that tempest in a teapot...
Working FOR the American people is a firing offense now?

Playing political games in the middle of a crisis while Americans are dying.
Yeah, that's horrible how Trump was holding packed rallies and calling the virus concerns a democratic hoax, while scientists were begging him to stop being a moron.
Link?

Here to help.
Is that why Pelosi went to crowded Chinatown and told everyone to come on down and hug a Chinese person to show you’re not a racist?

Whatever that is, is not even remotely related to the link I just gave you, now is it.

Couple of things:

No doubt Fox Noise would have edited down a clip of her saying the name of Anthony Fauci and declared, "look, she's affecting an Italian accent".

Yeah, that's horrible how Trump was holding packed rallies and calling the virus concerns a democratic hoax, while scientists were begging him to stop being a moron.
Link?

Here to help.
Is that why Pelosi went to crowded Chinatown and told everyone to come on down and hug a Chinese person to show you’re not a racist?
I think that was more because Asians were getting harassed by Trump cultists like you.
Link? I keep asking that, yet none are produced.

Nun so blind.

huge.0.4853.JPG

Link?

Here to help.
I think that was more because Asians were getting harassed by Trump cultists like you.
Link? I keep asking that, yet none are produced.

Nun so blind.

huge.0.4853.JPG
Do you have a coherent thought to offer?

Also, what is the US death rate up to these days...........65% :abgg2q.jpg:

Link?

Here to help.
So everyone crowd into Chinatown and hug everyone in the middle of a pandemic!

You Leftards are really really stupid.

Who said that?

Deflect much?

Not just a thin skin.. That IG was in on changing the "whistle blower" forms to ALLOW 3rd hand testimonies to be ELEVATED to the IG on a priority basis.
Nonsense. I can't believe people are still vomiting debunked talking points. Wait yes I can.

Forum List

Back