Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

Nobody should stay cooped up in their house, nor did anyone suggest that. As a matter of fact we should all get whatever sunshine we can. UV puts viruses right to sleep.

Not available in many places now..

AND - that UV aint likely to kill viruses in your eyes, and throat... The Vitamin D tho -- is gonna lift your spirit...

In a time of great national peril, the boy pretending to be POTUS sends an insulting letter to a senator. Real class. This is an insult to the entire nation. He can't even spell the word "Democratic" correctly. This is shameful.

Did ya read the nastygram from Schumer that started this?? Schumer came off COMPLETELY uninformed, emotional, and partisan.. So -- it's a FAIR fight... Enjoy it...

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

Nobody should stay cooped up in their house, nor did anyone suggest that. As a matter of fact we should all get whatever sunshine we can. UV puts viruses right to sleep.

AND - that UV aint likely to kill viruses in your eyes, and throat... The Vitamin D tho -- is gonna lift your spirit...

Guess what.
When I walk out the door of my home into the sunshine............ I"m still at home.

Sunny out there too.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Guess what.
When I walk out the door of my home into the sunshine............ I"m still at home.

Sunny out there too.
You are the one telling us the other day this virus can jump from continent to continent all by itself. Now you say all you need to do is walk outside and it dies.

Pardon me if I question your medical credentials.

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Typical classless and childish behavior form the babyman president. He has lowered the bar so far down, that nobody even blinks anymore. But his moronic cultists lap it up.

The President's responses are past the point of refreshing. They are now needed. All you people if things get bad enough. Follow the men and women who know what they are doing to survive. Don't follow those who are "qualified" with you thinking they know. N.Y. has 1000 cops with the virus currently. And over 6000 calling in sick. The 6000 are about 16% of their force. I have told you many times. It is honor, integrity and character about their fiefdom. Not about their oath to the people. Those who stay around and put themselves in harms way that may be the ultimate sacrifice are of those traits even if they did not know they had it in them.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Guess what.

Sunny out there too.
You are the one telling us the other day this virus can jump from continent to continent all by itself. Now you say all you need to do is walk outside and it dies.

Pardon me if I question your medical credentials.

And pardon me if I loudly guffaw at your inane strawmen.

The irony of this schoolyard letter ---- it wasn't long ago that Rump would have been fully justified in writing it, as a resident of New York. But now he's officially a Floridian, so his Senators are a quarantined healthcorp scumbag and "Little Marco".

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

TDS. Take you hydrxychloroquine.

The pos troll in chief was born on 3rd base and thought he hit a triple How TF is he hitting a home run?

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
The media, politicians and even the View pounced on the claim you are implying, that Pence is not qualified for managing the pandemic, but that was a false and never researched claim that made them eat their words when they were told Pence was in charge and very sucessful in handling a virus epidemic in his state. To this date I never heard anyone retract or apologize for their jump to conclusion and politicization of our tragic event.

Pence is not doing a great job, but he's better than Trump ever would have been.

Pence did NOT successfully handly a virus epidemic in his home state, he CAUSED one. Because of his refusal to allow a needle exchange program to continue for religious reasons, he shut down the program, which lead to an outbreak of AIDS in his state and more than 70 cases.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Typical classless and childish behavior form the babyman president. He has lowered the bar so far down, that nobody even blinks anymore. But his moronic cultists lap it up.

Today Trump told 3M that they could not ship face masks to Canada, which means that a lot of hospitals in Detroit and Buffalo are about to lose their nurses. They will no longer be allowed to work in American hospitals. We're going to need all of our nurses here.

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
The media, politicians and even the View pounced on the claim you are implying, that Pence is not qualified for managing the pandemic, but that was a false and never researched claim that made them eat their words when they were told Pence was in charge and very sucessful in handling a virus epidemic in his state. To this date I never heard anyone retract or apologize for their jump to conclusion and politicization of our tragic event.

Pence is not doing a great job, but he's better than Trump ever would have been.

Pence did NOT successfully handly a virus epidemic in his home state, he CAUSED one. Because of his refusal to allow a needle exchange program to continue for religious reasons, he shut down the program, which lead to an outbreak of AIDS in his state and more than 70 cases.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Today Trump told 3M that they could not ship face masks to Canada, which means that a lot of hospitals in Detroit and Buffalo are about to lose their nurses. They will no longer be allowed to work in American hospitals. We're going to need all of our nurses here.

Meanwhile in Canuckland.

A disgrace...

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Has a needle exchange ever actually worked? I know it makes people feel like they are doing something, but what are the realistic results? Don't they just increase overall drug use? I get that it is supposed to reduce aids and other diseases, but is there any evidence it actually does? I know California is awash in needles and drug users, so I would have to debate the wisdom of these programs. Making people feel like they are helping seems to just create more problems.

A disgrace...

View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

Are you happy you Canucks are being hit with a carbon tax in the middle of a pandemic?

Forum List

Back