Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

Fat Chance (and I do mean FAT!)

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

Economy ain't gonna turn around by November 3rd

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Yes, you Leftards cheer for a bad economy.

Nifty talking point I guess, but NOBODY is "cheering" for this shit.

20,982.29 −431.15 (2.01%)
Apr 3, 12:32 PM EDT
You're on here 24/7 celebrating it.

The Cult pulls this boner constantly. Anyone who reports actual facts, stats that by definition put the lie to the orange virus' continuous diarrhea of unicorns and rainbows and "nothing to see here''s, is tagged with this butthurtia of "celebration". I got it from Ame®icano any time I reported to the stats page, had to send him to Ignore Land for being a dickhead. Cult worship does some bizzaro things to what were presumably sane people before they got infected.
Translation orange man bad. It's going to be amusing watching you whine about him for four more years.

See what I mean? Every response is emotional meltdown. Again, the price of cultism.

I think that future swine flus and other such events will bring massive shutdowns, now that the precedent has been set.
No. They won’t. Swine flu mortality rate was very low. We are shut down because mortality rate of COVID is far higher.

Models can be constructed to show a much higher mortality rate. Further, some experts think this is only the first of many COVID pandemics.

Libs are really reveling in the current shutdown. Telling other people what to do, watching millions of people lose their businesses, their jobs. This right now is a High Point of Liberalism. Its really bringing the Middle Class down a few pegs, and the way that liberal talking heads have a conniption when anyone talks about the end of this, tells me they love it.

THAT'S why we elected the badass. No more pandering to the marxist shitstains. Wait til next year.... you ain't seen nothing yet....

1bwkqu.jpg

You SERIOUSLY believe The Dithering Dotard will be reelected after his pathetic response to a national crisis and 15% unemployment?

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg
You got him this time! Well when all this hype is gone. People will go about their lives and the economy will turn around and people will credit Trump, right before the election. Anyway, all you got is Biden. Lol

It can and will. Just think of how much money people are going to spend when they finally get out of the house. The media over hyped this one, they should've just got people to quarantine for 2 weeks not months. Yeah the economy will boom back, and Trump will get full credit on this one. You loons screwed up good on this one.

Half the small businesses in this country will be closed and they ain't comin' back Gomer.
New ones will take their place silly. It is disturbing you like the fact that Americans are suffering, because lost an election.

Your optimism is cute, but NOPE - Goldman Sachs predicts 15% unemployment by election day.
Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

Nobody should stay cooped up in their house, nor did anyone suggest that. As a matter of fact we should all get whatever sunshine we can. UV puts viruses right to sleep.

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
LOL..Trump...such a classy guy...
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.
You can blame the liberal media for over hyping this, but when this is over people will be out spending money like they ever have. The economy will come back and we will remember how you used this to go after Trump. Sorry but Trump will be your president till 2025.
Over hyping?

Seems like the media got it right.
No, they over hyped it. If hillary was president, it would be reported on the way swine flu was.

I don’t remember massive shut downs over swine flu, do you?
Cause the media didn't want to hurt the majic negro. So they barely reported on it. You think if hillary was president they would be reporting the same?

Because it wasn’t nearly as severe, silly.
You do realize it was here as early as october? It was here by Christmas and no big ordeal. Even after all the gatherings.

According to who?
We know china knew about it in november, thousands of flights a day come here from there. I actually think i may of had it at the end of November and begining of December. I was sick as hell and so were my buddies at my hangout for about two weeks. I remember all of us complaining we couldn't get rid of it and it sucked, bad. I can't prove it.

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.
The media, politicians and even the View pounced on the claim you are implying, that Pence is not qualified for managing the pandemic, but that was a false and never researched claim that made them eat their words when they were told Pence was in charge and very sucessful in handling a virus epidemic in his state. To this date I never heard anyone retract or apologize for their jump to conclusion and politicization of our tragic event.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Like i said millions of people will be out spending their money all summer. Just think they have been cooped up for a month. You screwed the pooch on this one. Two weeks quarantine would've hurt the economy enough and the people wouldn'tbe so eager to go out and do things.

You think this'll blow over by SUMMER? LoL - NOT!! And then COVID is likely to come screaming back at us in the Fall and still no vaccine.
You really think Americans are gonna stay couped up in their houses for months? Anyway what are the democrats doing to help, instead of investigating Trump.

Nobody should stay cooped up in their house, nor did anyone suggest that. As a matter of fact we should all get whatever sunshine we can. UV puts viruses right to sleep.
All parks are shut down in greenville county.

I think that future swine flus and other such events will bring massive shutdowns, now that the precedent has been set.
No. They won’t. Swine flu mortality rate was very low. We are shut down because mortality rate of COVID is far higher.

Models can be constructed to show a much higher mortality rate. Further, some experts think this is only the first of many COVID pandemics.

Libs are really reveling in the current shutdown. Telling other people what to do, watching millions of people lose their businesses, their jobs. This right now is a High Point of Liberalism. Its really bringing the Middle Class down a few pegs, and the way that liberal talking heads have a conniption when anyone talks about the end of this, tells me they love it.

We are all in this together. We don’t need your divisive partisan attacks trying to tear us apart.

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

Yes, you Leftards cheer for a bad economy.

Nifty talking point I guess, but NOBODY is "cheering" for this shit.

20,982.29 −431.15 (2.01%)
Apr 3, 12:32 PM EDT
You're on here 24/7 celebrating it.

The Cult pulls this boner constantly. Anyone who reports actual facts, stats that by definition put the lie to the orange virus' continuous diarrhea of unicorns and rainbows and "nothing to see here''s, is tagged with this butthurtia of "celebration". I got it from Ame®icano any time I reported to the stats page, had to send him to Ignore Land for being a dickhead. Cult worship does some bizzaro things to what were presumably sane people before they got infected.
Translation orange man bad. It's going to be amusing watching you whine about him for four more years.

See what I mean? Every response is emotional meltdown. Again, the price of cultism.
Me pointing out your delusion is me having a meltdown? Lol

A disgrace...

Trump downplayed the Chinese virus thru Feb and March, despite implementing a China travel ban in January.

Your clowns Cuomo, De Blimpo, and Nazi Pelousy spent Feb telling Americans to go about their business, moron,

You're really desperate to brand this virus aren't you. It's not happening because the people won't let it happen. Not just the American people, but the people of the world.
I didn't vote for class. I voted to destroy worthless leftist traitors.

And you got nothing. You voted for someone who is sticking a stake in the heart of Republicanism. Trump isn't destroying leftists. He has loosened and pandemic into the country which will destroy the nation, and ensure no conservative government will be elected again in your lifetime.

The USA will not be the same country when this is done, as it is now, and the anger against Donald Trump, and the Republican Party which enabled him, will end the Republican Party. The worst disasters in American history have been brought to you by the Republican Party. The Great Depression, the Great Recession, and the Covid19 Pandemic.

The greatest country in the world is being brought to its knees by the cold. This is only happening in conservative lead countries: Italy, Great Britain, Iran and the USA. Liberal countries have the good sense to prepare.
You can blame the liberal media for over hyping this, but when this is over people will be out spending money like they ever have. The economy will come back and we will remember how you used this to go after Trump. Sorry but Trump will be your president till 2025.
Over hyping?

Seems like the media got it right.
No, they over hyped it. If hillary was president, it would be reported on the way swine flu was.

I don’t remember massive shut downs over swine flu, do you?
Cause the media didn't want to hurt the majic negro. So they barely reported on it. You think if hillary was president they would be reporting the same?

Because it wasn’t nearly as severe, silly.
You do realize it was here as early as october? It was here by Christmas and no big ordeal. Even after all the gatherings.

According to who?
We know china knew about it in november, thousands of flights a day come here from there. I actually think i may of had it at the end of November and begining of December. I was sick as hell and so were my buddies at my hangout for about two weeks. I remember all of us complaining we couldn't get rid of it and it sucked, bad. I can't prove it.

You realize you could have been skin from any number of things that weren’t Coronavirus, right?

funny thing bro -- the press is going wild over TRUMP Letter, but I bet not many SAW the letter that CAME FIRST from Schumer accusing Trump of shit... That's the way it is lately.. And to normal "mericans, it's sounding less and fair because the media is fully in a TDS epidemic...

Do you have a link to the letter.

A friend filled me in.. Was quoting from a site that I can't link. He was pushing the "WH in chaos" kinda message.. Suggested Trump hire a MILITARY leader to lead the DefProcurement... Which is ALREADY happened and Schumer was told the name the guy (an admiral) who was even at the WH presser yesterday.. Schumer pretty much was whining about shit that was in the rear view mirror..

I'll try to link it here.. But it really IS a case of "he started it Mom"... LOL......
I did find this. You have to use nonAmerican news sources to get at what Democrats shoot themselves with.

Why do Democrats LOVE Czars? Can't they just WORK at solutions? Not DICTATE them?

Because a Czar holds all responsibility...

Who is actually in charge of the Coronavirus response?
If you say Trump then why didn't he know the status of testing and what is Mike Pence's

Maybe an actual Russian Czar... But in OUR Fed govt, if you're Czaring a Task Force and you FAIL -- you'll probably still get the regular promotions and bennies.. Aint much of any consequence or risk for them..

1bwkqu.jpg

potusgolf-600-x-337.jpg

All parks are shut down in greenville county.

That's too bad. As we all know sunlight only shines on parks in greenville [sic] county [sic].

Again, for the babbling and incoherent such as yourself, Trump says we are "at war" and he is a "war president" but refuses to centralize efforts against the enemy.

Wow.. A rare moment of clarity... Let's make use of that !!! LOL...

Have you missed the twice daily Press Briefings with all the assigned members of the Covid Task Force.. It's CENTRALIZED with every portion of the Fed Govt working harder than the Swamp has EVER worked in my lifetime.. I give Trump credit for that. He's got the HEADS of CDC/NIH/Treasury/etc THERE to brief the public with him..

Now I KNOW -- you can't watch that without your TDS causing to self-immolate, but it's no wonder you dont have a CLUE what the DAILY or even hourly response HAS been... You're just here to cough up post after post of juvenile shit from the infected news and analysis that starts with Joe/Mikka and ends with the OTHER Cuomo..

Explain to ALL OF US PLEASE -- How Trump should "centralize the response"... I think you're pulling the same disinformed, partisan shit that Schumer TRIED to pull on the president.. The letter that STARTED this whole thread..

And you said something else on the last page that demonstrates you have NO CLUE of the REAL response.. You wanted a DOCTOR to head the response... ONE DOCTOR???

Who's gonna deal with corporate business supplying equipment? Who's gonna deal with the IMMEDIATE suffering of the unemployed? Who's gonna deal with DefProcAct stuff? You think putting ONE DOCTOR in charge --- really fixes ANYTHING????

Get some skin in game of making calls.. Stick your neck out.. See what its LIKE to be a leader or a contributor...

funny thing bro -- the press is going wild over TRUMP Letter, but I bet not many SAW the letter that CAME FIRST from Schumer accusing Trump of shit... That's the way it is lately.. And to normal "mericans, it's sounding less and fair because the media is fully in a TDS epidemic...

Do you have a link to the letter.

A friend filled me in.. Was quoting from a site that I can't link. He was pushing the "WH in chaos" kinda message.. Suggested Trump hire a MILITARY leader to lead the DefProcurement... Which is ALREADY happened and Schumer was told the name the guy (an admiral) who was even at the WH presser yesterday.. Schumer pretty much was whining about shit that was in the rear view mirror..

I'll try to link it here.. But it really IS a case of "he started it Mom"... LOL......
I did find this. You have to use nonAmerican news sources to get at what Democrats shoot themselves with.

Why do Democrats LOVE Czars? Can't they just WORK at solutions? Not DICTATE them?

Trump wants to pit governors against each other and watch states fight over PPE, get into bidding wars while people die in ICUs.
He's sort of like a twisted, fucked up Roman emperor gleefully clapping his stubby, sweaty hands while gladiators try to kill each other in a Coliseum.

:113: Hey man.. That's was really entertaining.. If you like people pitying you and laughing at you -- you're doing a GREAT JOB under that TDS handicap that's gnawing at your brain...

But being TOTALLY irrelevant, it's just entertainment, because there's no SUGGESTIONS, DISCUSSION, SOLUTIONS... I'd have it checked out soon... Before you start talking like that to mailman.

Have you actually LOOKED AROUND YOU and assessed this situation?? And ALL YA GOT is the same rant over and over again???

My sympathies bud... Truly....

Again, for the babbling and incoherent such as yourself, Trump says we are "at war" and he is a "war president" but refuses to centralize efforts against the enemy.

It's like if FDR had told each state in 1941 that they need to figure out how to build a war ship or fighter plane and then figure out for themselves where to send them after drafting a few local boys.

TDS stands for Trump Dickhead Society, of which you are a founding member.

You are a lying moron.

Trump invoked the Production Act, or whatever it’s called. He is using it on an as needed basis, but because of his leadership he is getting cooperation from companies without having to use it.

Why are you begging him to become a dictator?

Last edited:
It's like if FDR had told each state in 1941 that they need to figure out how to build a war ship or fighter plane and then figure out for themselves where to send them after drafting a few local boys.

Actually GOVT doesn't DESIGN war ships or tanks or airplanes.. Private COMPANIES do... And the best ones get BOUGHT by the Govt.. Had MANY aviation ship companies DESIGNING AND RESEARCHING the best. Trump is doing that. Seeking out the best and fastest companies to produce the critical stuff.

You must think that DC actually PRODUCES something other than reports, speeches and hot air...

But Donny is dishonest you know. Except when he's BLUNTLY honest. That and his success are the BIGGEST reason PROGS hate him, which speaks volumes for their dispositions.

Enough Said... Look at the facts and Trump dropped the ball an horrendous amount of times...
He is now trying to blame everyone else for his previous failures instead of stopping more.

Whatever.

I can find five democratic friends who will be voting for Trump.

Suck on it.

Remember who Schumer is...the guy that pulled on the house of cards our economy was in back in 08 just before an election...he purposely crashed the economy to make sure Obama had the best chance of winning....millions of Americans lost everything they had....and he did it on purpose....

Left alone the banks would have recovered but messed with like Schumer did crashed it all.....all he had to do was tell everyone a little bank in California was holding bad debt.....and boom...down went the market and Bush stepped back and let president elect Obama take over....and we suffered for a decade because of it....when Schumer dies I'll be there to piss on his grave....

Forum List

Back