Trump says MAGA party at the White House tonight! While democrats try to jump the fence lol

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Lol trump tweeted MAGA party tonight!! I hope they party on the lawn haha and the democrat rioters can hear it haha

I love you trump!! Never stop fighting for America!
E5D664F8-CEA0-4A3E-96DD-ECB6E1D1649C.jpeg

[QUO="Jitss617, post: 24765707, member: 71708"]
The media is throwing a race war at him.

He will win. America will win.
America always wins! Just when democrats think trump will back down, he throws a party hahab
[/QUOTE]

First Russians, then impeach, then corona , followed by a race riot , all as a diversion to stuff the ballot. Democrats will stop at nothing to prevent them from going to GITMO.

America always wins! Just when democrats think trump will back down, he throws a party hahab

First Russians, then impeach, then corona , followed by a race riot , all as a diversion to stuff the ballot. Democrats will stop at nothing to prevent them from going to GITMO.
[/QUOTE]
Not only stuff the ballot but to distract from document releases proving how the lefts leaders set this up.

Not only stuff the ballot but to distract from document releases proving how the lefts leaders set this up.
[/QUOTE]
They ard afraid of gitmo . They are all in .

They ard afraid of gitmo . They are all in .
[/QUOTE]
Even if they get off, (please let there be some arrests), they are finally being exposed.

Lol trump tweeted MAGA party tonight!! I hope they party on the lawn haha and the democrat rioters can hear it haha

I love you trump!! Never stop fighting for America! View attachment 342995

So Trump parties while the country burns?
That sounds about right.
The Emperor will be brought down, and by people close to him.
"Et tú, Pence?"
Barr?
Pompeo?
Meadows?
It will be someone close to him.

That sounds about right.
"Et tú, Pence?"
Barr?
Pompeo?
Meadows?
Why does the coyntry burn? Oh ye , democrats .

That sounds about right.
"Et tú, Pence?"
Barr?
Pompeo?
Meadows?
They are protesting democrats not republicans,, republicans are no where near these shit holes lol

Last edited:
I can’t wait to party!! Hell yea! Blacks burn Down your shot hole and build them castles like you are kings and shot

More proof he's a retard.
Why does a party celebrating America make him a retard?
Apparently you're a retard as well.

He's not celebrating America. He's attempting to antagonize the protestors.
Rioters are not protesters,, you just got fact checked .. how does that feel? Lol

That sounds about right.
"Et tú, Pence?"
Barr?
Pompeo?
Meadows?
They are protesting democrats not republicans,, republicans are no where near these shit holes lol

How much you want to bet the bastard who started this mess, Derek Chauvin, is a Republican?

M-Chart-1.jpg

Do you think the two white Georgia rednecks that killed Ahmaud Arbery were Democrats?

You're a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back