How trump is making the GOP the Party of Putin

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

We now have repub MAGA Senators praising Putin and saying he is at the top of his game. One day we hear repubs showering Putin with adoration and the next day we hear others crying that "the sky is falling" because Putin is preparing to send a satellite killer into space. Someone needs to revise the MAGA script on Putin. All the while, trump is not even trying to hide his love and admiration for the man. What a sick party the GOP has become.

We now have repub MAGA Senators praising Putin and saying he is at the top of his game. One day we hear repubs showering Putin with adoration and the next day we hear others crying that "the sky is falling" because Putin is preparing to send a satellite killer into space. Someone needs to revise the MAGA script on Putin. All the while, trump is not even trying to hide his love and admiration for the man. What a sick party the GOP has become.
And, jimboliar, as your buddy Putin declares that Poopeypants is his man for president.
You need new material Looneybin.

But thanks for another great campaign message....

Contradictions do not bother MAGAts.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

If the left points a finger consider it a distraction, distortion, projection, antonym, ambition and/or confession.

1708105722306.jpeg

I have to give it to trump. He has duped an entire political party to admire a murderer and a dictator. Can anyone even imagine Ronald Reagan saying a Russian Dictator is a Genius? The old GOP was never in admiration of thugs. The new MAGA GOP seems to love strong men and killers.

I have to give it to trump. He has duped an entire political party to admire a murderer and a dictator. Can anyone even imagine Ronald Reagan saying a Russian Dictator is a Genius? The old GOP was never in admiration of thugs. The new MAGA GOP seems to love strong men and killers.

Just making stuff up really has not been that effective.

And yet, Putin chooses Poopeypants.
As usual, your facts are opposite jimboliar.

I never thought I would hear a former president say he would encourage an adversary, such as Russia, to invade our allies. And then members of his Poootin Loving Party defend his words. Just mind blowing.
I'm out of adjectives. He and his flock think we can just have transactional relationships with other countries. That is dangerously naive, but that's the hallmark of MAGA.

Forum List

Back