trump says he will take the blame for shutting the government down....

About sums it up.....

2 Men, A Weasel and a Crazy Lady Discuss the Border Wall

Actually, Pelosi nailed it when she said, "It’s like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him."

Ouch!

Now, my friends, that is what is called a retort.

Yeah and you're on here whining about not getting a check...speaks volumes about you. No manhood
We get it, you're manly.

About sums it up.....

Actually, Pelosi nailed it when she said, "It’s like a manhood thing for him. As if manhood could ever be associated with him."

Ouch!

Yeah and you're on here whining about not getting a check...speaks volumes about you. No manhood
We get it, you're manly.

You're certainly not, of course most leftist sissy males are not. Take Chuck for instance, he sat there like a wimp taking it

About sums it up.....

Ouch!

We get it, you're manly.

You're certainly not, of course most leftist sissy males are not. Take Chuck for instance, he sat there like a wimp taking it
well, that's predictable for a dude like you in the Trump cult to say. Of course, trump got his ass handed to him at his own game today. What a goddamn embarrassment he is...

I hope the government shuts down for months even, so we see who depends on the government more.

You're right, if the government is shut down, it can't get any smaller.

But then again, nothing in the infrastructure gets fixed, the military continues to work, but has to wait until the government gets reopened to get paid.

Same thing happens to the Border Patrol. They continue to work, but don't get paid until the government reopens. And, when you consider that, it makes a lot of them targets for bribes and the like.

th

Around here it's not getting fixed anyway. The sewer backs up, pot holes in the road, electric goes out at the first hint of a storm, etc, etc, etc,... You know the basics that make everyone's life easier.

They're more worried about making the downtown look pretty in a dying downtown area, new library so they can justify more librarian (daycare) jobs, new tennis courts that hardly anyone uses, etc, etc, etc,... Things that cost more money, and more money, and more money, because they think that they're creating useful employment as they raise taxes that drive people away.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The reality TV president just got beat at his own game - CNNPolitics

What a dunce? The Repubs must love such a clueless dumb ass....

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".
Thousands of people go on furlough and government services are inoperable. You don’t care about that because you are childish to assume anyone with a federal job is the enemy.

Of course, the last shut down cost the economy billions of dollars.

The reality TV president just got beat at his own game - CNNPolitics

What a dunce? The Repubs must love such a clueless dumb ass....

Liberals imagine that everyone in the country gives a shit or even notices if the government "shuts down".
Thousands of people go on furlough and government services are inoperable. You don’t care about that because you are childish to assume anyone with a federal job is the enemy.

Of course, the last shut down cost the economy billions of dollars.

Thousands of people go on furlough and government services are inoperable.

Yes, and most people won't even notice.

90% of the people don't give a shit.
That's nice. You are quite skilled at pulling stuff out of your ass.

Are you going to wet your pants if there is a shutdown?
No. Are you going to masturbate gleefully if there is a shut down? Yes.

I'll just laugh at all the whiney twats.
Yes, you seem full of joy. Will you be able to pause long enough from cutting yourself? We'll see.

remember when the (R)s shut the gov'ment down over obamacare until it was gonna affect the WW2 memorial & the the others?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......... good times.........

Publicly laying your marker down is risky.

I wonder what conspiracy theory will be constructed to justify the blob either not shutting down the government/reopening the government without funding for the wall.

You're right. He's gonna have to make something up to explain why he backed down.

When he shuts down the government, and the market tanks, that MIGHT be the reason he opens it back up. However, he could end up doing a lot of damage in a very short time, and we might not be able to recover from it.

Truthfully? I'm thinking the DOW is gonna see 22,000 before it sees 27,000.

You're not in it Po' Boy, so why do you
care?

Forum List

Back