So I guess Cohen admits he stole from Trump! Will Trump take the stand? Hope not

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I'm still reading through this but I got to the part about there being a question T would take the stand!

omg!

I don't think the defendant should EVER take the stand except in rare cases.

But NOT this one because there is no evidence of a crime...

Cross examination can be brutal

And jurors don't always understand all the details of any given case..

1. The prosecution tried to show that Trump was a micromanager that knew and approved EVERYTHING that happened in his company.

2. That Cohen stole $60,000 proves that Cohen pulled the wool over Trump's eyes. Trump let Cohen and Weissenberg manage the Stormy payments.

3. If Cohen said he had Shiller hand the phone to Trump, why can't the defense call Shiller to the stand and ask him if he handed the phone to Trump??????? If not Cohen only talked about the crank calls.

I'm still reading through this but I got to the part about there being a question T would take the stand!

omg!

No evidence of a crime?

1. The prosecution tried to show that Trump was a micromanager that knew and approved EVERYTHING that happened in his company.

2. That Cohen stole $60,000 proves that Cohen pulled the wool over Trump's eyes. Trump let Cohen and Weissenberg manage the Stormy payments.

3. If Cohen said he had Shiller hand the phone to Trump, why can't the defense call Shiller to the stand and ask him if he handed the phone to Trump??????? If not Cohen only talked about the crank calls.
I don't know. . first time hearing of shiller

I can't watch news all the time.. wish I could

it's a great escape from reality, with no hangover involved :)

sometimes it's not a great escape, though.. Sometimes it causes depression, but then I just add coffee to my whiskey (coffee is good for depression)

Did Cohen lie/deny what he did? Nope.

omg!

So what. The D.A.'s office knew about and prefer charges. P01135809 tried to pass of his $130K payoff to Stormy Daniels as a businsse expense. That is criminal fraud. That is what this whole trial was about.

Now the judge is attacking the defense witness.

Nobody was attacked. Costello was admonished by the judge for his behaviour in court.

Try to keep up.

So what. The D.A.'s office knew about and prefer charges. P01135809 tried to pass of his $130K payoff to Stormy Daniels as a businsse expense. That is criminal fraud. That is what this whole trial was about.

Should read as "The D.A.'s office knew about the money taken by Cohen and decided to NOT prefer charges."

another weird thing about liberals:

They always use apostrophes where they are NOT indicated/called for!

Can you spell

uneducated?

:)

Trump is clearly proven to have engaged in criminal fraud.

I implore you to not go out of control and riot. It will end very poorly for you.

Did Cohen lie/deny what he did? Nope.
~~~~~~
Cohen did admit to a crime of theft heretofore not mentioned. It's surprising that Cohen was not arrested for Grand Larceny while on the stand.

Forum List

Back