Trump says he will eventually be right about CV-19 going away - When there is no human life left on planet!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump said on Sunday that he will eventually be right about the coronavirus going away when there is no human life left on the face of the earth.​
Speaking to Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday,” Trump said that, once there are no living humans left for it to infect, “like I have said before, the virus will just disappear, like a miracle.”​
“The virus isn’t stupid,” Trump said. “It wants to infect people. And when there are no people left to infect, it’s not going to hang around doing nothing. It’s going to go away. And then I’ll be right.”​
Trump added that, when the planet Earth no longer has any trace of human life, “I’ll have the last laugh.”​
“In a way, it’s too bad that those beauties in the fake news media like Jim Acosta will be extinct at that point, because I wish they could be alive to see how I was eventually right,” he added. “But I guess you can’t have everything.”​
Trump offered no timeline for the disappearance of all human life from the planet, saying only, “We’re moving quite strongly and powerfully on that.”​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump said on Sunday that he will eventually be right about the coronavirus going away when there is no human life left on the face of the earth.​
Speaking to Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday,” Trump said that, once there are no living humans left for it to infect, “like I have said before, the virus will just disappear, like a miracle.”​
“The virus isn’t stupid,” Trump said. “It wants to infect people. And when there are no people left to infect, it’s not going to hang around doing nothing. It’s going to go away. And then I’ll be right.”​
Trump added that, when the planet Earth no longer has any trace of human life, “I’ll have the last laugh.”​
“In a way, it’s too bad that those beauties in the fake news media like Jim Acosta will be extinct at that point, because I wish they could be alive to see how I was eventually right,” he added. “But I guess you can’t have everything.”​
Trump offered no timeline for the disappearance of all human life from the planet, saying only, “We’re moving quite strongly and powerfully on that.”​

You do know that's how the Spanish flu ended don't you?...and H1N1....and the bird flu....you do realize that don't you?....

I have to say, I'm surprised that Trump isn't scheduling his next interview with OANN. This should have sealed Fox News fate with the faithful masses.
Wallace laid Trump bare better than any media personality I've ever seen...and he mostly let Trump hang himself. The stopping the interview and asking for the document to search for Biden's
position was priceless. I couldn't believe he was doing it. His incompetence, callousness, and the fact his is unfit to serve as President was on full display for everyone to see. Even his loyal
minions. That had to be a dejecting experience for them. I wonder if this interview is what prompted a "talk" with Donny about how he was handling the response to the virus. Maybe that's why you're
seeing him wear a mask now and rescheduling those coronavirus updates every day.

I have to say, I'm surprised that Trump isn't scheduling his next interview with OANN. This should have sealed Fox News fate with the faithful masses.
Wallace laid Trump bare better than any media personality I've ever seen...and he mostly let Trump hang himself. The stopping the interview and asking for the document to search for Biden's
position was priceless. I couldn't believe he was doing it. His incompetence, callousness, and the fact his is unfit to serve as President was on full display for everyone to see. Even his loyal
minions. That had to be a dejecting experience for them. I wonder if this interview is what prompted a "talk" with Donny about how he was handling the response to the virus. Maybe that's why you're
seeing him wear a mask now and rescheduling those coronavirus updates every day.

I thought Wallace did a good job. HOWEVER, he failed to ask him why he hasn't done anything OR said anything about Putin paying for our dead soldiers.

You do know that's how the Spanish flu ended don't you?...and H1N1....and the bird flu....you do realize that don't you?....
of course he does he is a doctor.....

Girl+_c03da8d8b348138d53027acf9a54c6a7.jpg

Well I've always said the world would be a wonderful place if it weren't for the people.

Russia Russia Russia.
It's actually, Steele Steele Steele. Have you missed the declassified docs telling you that there was no Russia, Russia, Russia?
You are the reason we need Trump. You stupids stupids stupids want to give our country to the UN, UN, UN...

Forum List

Back