Trump says he told Pence not to call governors who aren’t ‘appreciative’ of White House coronavirus efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
President Donald Trump said Friday that he instructed Vice President Mike Pence not to reach out to governors who aren’t “appreciative” of his administration’s efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus in their states.

“If they don’t treat you right, I don’t call,” Trump said of those state leaders.
............................................................................................................................................................
Getting elected prez means you are the prez of all Americans. Not just ones in states who have governors who kiss your ring. This is a transparent attempt to stifle justified criticism. It's saying..........."no soup for you" if you point out my ineptitude. It's vindictive, it's petulant, it's wrong, and it is not acceptable conduct from any prez.

President Donald Trump said Friday that he instructed Vice President Mike Pence not to reach out to governors who aren’t “appreciative” of his administration’s efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus in their states.

“If they don’t treat you right, I don’t call,” Trump said of those state leaders.
............................................................................................................................................................
Getting elected prez means you are the prez of all Americans. Not just ones in states who have governors who kiss your ring. This is a transparent attempt to stifle justified criticism. It's saying..........."no soup for you" if you point out my ineptitude. It's vindictive, it's petulant, it's wrong, and it is not acceptable conduct from any prez.
President Trump has ordered NSA to track social media such as discussion boards like this and they have our IP addresses from the bullshit you post you might as well do your end of life plan. you are never going to get help.

"Trump said that Pence “calls all the governors. And I tell him, I’m a different type of person, and I say, ’Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington. You’re wasting your time with him.”

“Don’t call the woman in Michigan. It doesn’t make any difference what happens,” Trump also said he told Pence, who leads the U.S. response to the coronavirus.

The president’s remarks came shortly after the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S. topped 100,000, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The World Health Organization warned this week that the pandemic is accelerating around the world.

Inslee responded to Trump’s remarks in a tweet, saying he wasn’t going to “let personal attacks from the president distract me from what matters: beating this virus and keeping Washingtonians healthy.”
....................................................................................................................
That's essentially what the Adulterer-in-Chief should be saying. The prez is supposed to rise above being (rightly) criticized and focus on "beating the virus and keeping ALL Americans healthy."

"Trump said that Pence “calls all the governors. And I tell him, I’m a different type of person, and I say, ’Mike, don’t call the governor of Washington. You’re wasting your time with him.”

“Don’t call the woman in Michigan. It doesn’t make any difference what happens,” Trump also said he told Pence, who leads the U.S. response to the coronavirus.

The president’s remarks came shortly after the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S. topped 100,000, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The World Health Organization warned this week that the pandemic is accelerating around the world.

Inslee responded to Trump’s remarks in a tweet, saying he wasn’t going to “let personal attacks from the president distract me from what matters: beating this virus and keeping Washingtonians healthy.”
....................................................................................................................
That's essentially what the Adulterer-in-Chief should be saying. The prez is supposed to rise above being (rightly) criticized and focus on "beating the virus and keeping ALL Americans healthy."
You in big trouble boy NSA is watching you

BTW, the fact he made this astonishing admission is further proof he has no fear of losing support from The Following even when he comes right out and says............."I'm a petty, petulant asshole who is putting the lives of your fellow Americans at risk because my feelings got hurt."

awsome

BTW, the fact he made this astonishing admission is further proof he has no fear of losing support from The Following even when he comes right out and says............."I'm a petty, petulant asshole who is putting the lives of your fellow Americans at risk because my feelings got hurt."
This came up on another thread and when it was pointed out to Trumpers that this was "pay to play" they had no problem with that.

There's another word for it.

Corruption

Not this President

This came up on another thread and when it was pointed out to Trumpers that this was "pay to play" they had no problem with that.

There's another word for it.

Corruption
There are many words for it. One word you can't use to describe it is......."presidential."

You in big trouble boy NSA is watching you

Is this the kind of government you want? Seriously. I get that anything that pisses people off makes you happy, but outside of that - do you want to live under this kind of leadership?

Is this the kind of government you want?
I don't think members of Trump's cult think in those terms. They just reflexively defend everything he does. Everything, no matter how egregious.

Trump's words, whether written or spoken, are immoderate
and idiotic. Like all comedians----he NEEDS writers
You can tell by the absence of the usual Trumpleton trolls even they recognize what Trump said is indefensible. But like so many other indefensible things he does it will not change how they feel about him one little bit. Cuz...............Dear Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back