Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

No you are just to blinded by bias to understand that what he is saying is 100% correct.
Biden openly stated he will not consider men or anyone who is white.
If that isn't racist/sexist - then nothing is

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Trump is a joke.
Quite true. And, according to many knowledgeable people, Biden (along with others) is a war criminal for supporting the illegal Iraq invasion and subversive of the interests of the U.S. in supporting at the same time pre-emptive war.
So, a (seriously bad, even worse than Reagan) joke or a criminal.
To whose advantage Harris is as a choice remains to be seen. According to many knowledgeable people, she is not qualified to be President and has a history that is vulnerable to criticism.
In any event, many knowledgeable people will doubtless do their duty as a citizen and vote, just not for the duopoly. Who cares who Jo Jorgensen is? She isn't the "lesser of two evils"!
Does Trump have a history that is vulnerable to criticism?

Does Bernie have a history that is vulnerable to criticism?

Who exactly on this earth, doesn't have a history that is vulnerable to criticism from some one?? Seriously?
Well, Tulsi could be considered a "warrior princess".
:rofl::rofl: Yeah, she actually is a warrior princess and pacifist!!

No you are just to blinded by bias to understand that what he is saying is 100% correct.
It's more racist or bigoted when left unsaid....but known.

No president has had to say, I'm going to only pick a white male, as my VP.... BUT for 250 plus years, it was known that the vp would be, a white male.

No president has had to say, I'm going to only pick a white male, as my VP.... BUT for 250 plus years, it was known that the vp would be, a white male.
yeah...so two wrongs make a right? is that what you are saying?
Turnabout is fair play?
So does that mean the next VP cannot be a woman or of color?
See how that works?

Turnabout is fair play?
See how that works?

it is also worth noting, that it has not been true for quite some time.

plenty of possible non white males vp choices in the last 50 years. on both sides of the aisle.

i was rooting for jean kirkpatrick at one point.

Biden's VP is all about checking two boxes.
Box 1: Has vagina!
Box 2: Isn't white!

Trumps VP checklist

White
Male
Christian
Anti-gay

the christian was probably true. he needed to build bridges to the religious right.

the rest, not.

and that is the way it should be.
You don’t get more anti-gay than Mike Pence
If he is anti-gay for being against gay marriage - then so is Biden fella.
He attacked gay marriage several times ON THE SENATE FLOOR.

Turnabout is fair play?
See how that works?
oh don't be silly.

liberal rules never apply to liberals.

he is completely right. it is sex discrimination.
Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.

Trumps VP checklist

White
Male
Christian
Anti-gay

the christian was probably true. he needed to build bridges to the religious right.

the rest, not.

if you say so. but it is not the reason he was picked.

trump needed to shore up his connection with the religious right. for obvious reasons.

that is a valid political reason for picking a vp.

that you find fault with that, but not with harris, is you being a sexist and a racist.

Trumps VP checklist

White
Male
Christian
Anti-gay

the rest, not.

i've generally given up thinking that liberals have any reason for the shit they say.

Trumps VP checklist

White
Male
Christian
Anti-gay

the rest, not.

Twenty years ago
Dumb ass Pence is still against it

he is completely right. it is sex discrimination.
Men have been fucking up our country for years. It is nice to have a woman in a leadership position, and I think she is more qualified than most men. Throughout history, women have made great leaders of their countries, and represent half of our population.

oh? if biden dies and harris takes over, are you saying she will not be representing you and your interests and agenda?

will she be governing to advance the interests of women at the expense of men?

Biden should not have signaled that he would only consider a black woman. Had he simply kept his mouth shut and chosen her, it would not have even been an issue.

Let’s see.....

Democrats have picked

A black man for President
A black woman for VP
Three Catholics For President
One Jew for VP
One woman for President.

Republicans pick white, male Protestants.......and Palin

Trumps VP checklist

White
Male
Christian
Anti-gay

the rest, not.

Twenty years ago
Oh, be for real. Even Obama was against gay "marriage" until after several years in office. They all were, so don't even pretend it was "twenty years ago". And it simply doesn't matter. A VP has no more power to cancel gay "marriage" than you do.

And, naturally, you can't let Biden's pick stand on its own without having to deflect to TRUMP! Had Biden not signaled from the beginning that he had check boxes, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Trumps VP checklist

White
Male
Christian
Anti-gay

the rest, not.

Twenty years ago
Nonsense.
He was quite clear about it.
But, as you would suspect of any Washington politician, his "opinion" follows the political winds of the day. He will say whatever it takes to get approval, regardless of personal beliefs or actions

Let’s see.....

Democrats have picked

A black man for President
A black woman for VP
Three Catholics For President
One Jew for VP
One woman for President.

Republicans pick white, male Protestants.......and Palin
Republicans?
So did Democrats with one exception of Ferraro. But I like how you threw in Protestants for denial purposes

Forum List

Back